Home
Posted By: persiandog is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23
Cute kid. She looked to control it better than many adults I’ve seen.
Not seeing any real negligent handling. She's so tiny that limpwristing might be unavoidable. Perhaps if she locked her elbows she could prevent it.
Child Protective Services on the way.
Posted By: FreeMe Re: is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23
Wow. She'd put a lot of adult males to shame. Great on camera presence as well.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yeah, I was thinking of that too. Comment section ought to be lively.
Originally Posted by FreeMe

Just scrolled through the comments, and I stand corrected. Didn't see any negatives.
Good for her and her dad who taught her safe gun handling.

Here is a video of a girl who is a couple years older, also shooting and handling firearms safely.

L.W.
I didn't have to volume turned up but it looks to me that she's being well taught.
Her name is Autumn, her channel is Autumn's Armory.

241,000 subscribers, 253 videos.

The kid rocks.
Teach the girls to shoot.

My baby girl back in her young teens rockin' the glock.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Just scrolled through the comments, and I stand corrected. Didn't see any negatives.
Because the left doesn't look for gun recreation/education videos, so haven't discovered it yet.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Good for her and her dad who taught her safe gun handling.

Here is a video of a girl who is a couple years older, also shooting and handling firearms safely.

L.W.

Would not be a great idea to break into that young lady's house lol
I could never figure out why some guys want their little girls to act like boys. maybe these guys dont have a son. to me she is to young to be shooting anything but a 22 maybe. she is a cute and smart girl. also SIG had such a good rep years ago but their pistols are high priced junk including the one the army adopted
hopefully we haven't gone that far down the liberal tube yet
Originally Posted by mrmeener
I could never figure out why some guys want their little girls to act like boys. maybe these guys dont have a son. to me she is to young to be shooting anything but a 22 maybe. she is a cute and smart girl. also SIG had such a good rep years ago but their pistols are high priced junk including the one the army adopted

Women are the fastest growing demographic in the 2A community, self defense, hunting, and comp shooting. Never could figure out why some dudes can't appreciate girls shooting guns. Maybe the girls shoot better than they do.
Posted By: LBP Re: is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23
I was just looking at the girl’s YouTube channel, mom is a cutie too!
Originally Posted by Feral_American

Women are the fastest growing demographic in the 2A community, self defense, hunting, and comp shooting. Never could figure out why some dudes can't appreciate girls shooting guns. Maybe the girls shoot better than they do.
Your daughter may have to defend herself someday too. If that does come what she learned may very well save her life.
Originally Posted by LBP

****code for chubby !
I’ve always assumed shooting to be all inclusive. I suppose some disagree.
pity
Posted By: LBP Re: is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by LBP

****code for chubby !
But still a cutie! Seriously the mom and dad are doing a great job raising her, although I did see she had colored hair in some of the videos 😳😂

That's an awesome pic, Feral.

Congrats on bringing your little girl up right.
The libs on here are having a [bleep] fit!!
Posted By: Heym06 Re: is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23
Stove pipe wonder. The girl seemed to be proficient at shooting, and clearing jammed pistols.
Originally Posted by Traveler52
name one!
Posted By: 700LH Re: is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23
Originally Posted by persiandog
name one!
Do you think she was being unsafe?
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by persiandog
name one!
Do you think she was being unsafe?

no, i don't.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

That's an awesome pic, Feral.

Congrats on bringing your little girl up right.

Thank you.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23

Would you rather your daughter be home playing dress up, wearing makeup and practicing being a teenybopper?

I’d rather have my daughter developing some real world skills that could save her life and the life of others.
I think teaching them young is Great. I love to see young ones that knows how to handle a firearm. I had my grand daughter shooting 243 at 10 years old that could out shoot most adults. My son says how can that be, I said she is doing everything right with no bad habits. Sighting in deer rifles shure shut up the doubting adults. She could shoot a one inch group at 100 consistantly.
Posted By: JD338 Re: is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23
That young lady did a great job on the video as well as her gun handling and shooting. I tip my hat to her Dad for spending time with her. She is cute as a bug for sure but a touch of attitude. That's a great trait to have, especially as she goes through life.
I have two daughters...they are sweethearts but tread lightly.
I'm a hunter safety instructor and love seeing women active in the outdoors. Older daughter made an awesome shot on a nice buck with the 308 this fall and my wife shot a dandy buck bedded down in the hardwoods with her 30 Nosler.
Originally Posted by Jahrs

Would you rather your daughter be home playing dress up, wearing makeup and practicing being a teenybopper?

I’d rather have my daughter developing some real world skills that could save her life and the life of others.
Or learning to cook, care for babies, and keep house.
Posted By: Dutch Re: is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23

That said, it’s easy to figure out why weak men are scared of strong, capable women.
I like how she roasts the FBI.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: is she careless with a gun? - 12/20/23
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Or learning to cook, care for babies, and keep house.

If she could learn all that plus learn about firearms she’d make someone a good wife someday.
If she could learn all that plus learn about firearms she’d make someone a good wife someday.
Agreed.

WTF are you talking about? My daughter was raised to be a responsible, self reliant, productive citizen. Almost all of that revolves around personal responsibility, including your own safety. Self defense aside, shooting is far from a men’s only sport. Every one of your posts seems to be dumber than the last.

You can't figure anything out because you're a dumbfuqk, plain and simple, you've proved that over and over here many times.

I was shooting .38 and .357 mag by 9 years old and picked up the 44mag at 10. The young lady in the video puts a lot of adults I know to shame not only in her shooting skills but in her safety handling skills as well.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You can't figure anything out because you're a dumbfuqk, plain and simple, you've proved that over and over here many times.

I was shooting .38 and .357 mag by 9 years old and picked up the 44mag at 10. The young lady in the video puts a lot of adults I know to shame not only in her shooting skills but in her safety handling skills as well.

^^^^^

mrcleener hasn't a clue. His brain has been fried by marxist brainwashing. There is no recovery for his type.
She does a fine job, shooting a handgun.
Persiandog: Reminds me of my latter years on the "department" when we went to Glock semi-auto pistols from revolvers. The affirmative action females (tiny people) had to constantly be corrected at qualifications for "limp-wristing" said Glocks causing stove piping.
Eventually the "limp-wristing" with training went to the wayside, but that tiny and precious little girl brought back some memories for me - if not all pleasant ones.
I think that little gal is amazing and cute as a bugs ear to boot.
Good for her.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by local_dirt

^^^^^

mrcleener hasn't a clue. His brain has been fried by marxist brainwashing. There is no recovery for his type.

This dumb ass has no business handling a weapon. Probably a transvestite that can't understand his own sexuality let alone understand raising a child to be self dependent.

^^^^^

Originally Posted by jdunham

WTF are you talking about? My daughter was raised to be a responsible, self reliant, productive citizen. Almost all of that revolves around personal responsibility, including your own safety. Self defense aside, shooting is far from a men’s only sport. Every one of your posts seems to be dumber than the last.

I think the drugs are getting to him while he's transitioning.
© 24hourcampfire