Home
Posted By: Bristoe Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
,..dressing, gravy, scalloped potatoes, cheese soufflé,,...

My wife woke up today with a cooking jones--no reason for it--she just did it.

I'm laid back here stuffed miserable and there's no let up in sight. There's just two of us and the fridge is full of leftovers. Which means that I'll be suffering a dressing and gravy hangover every morning for the next few days.
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
She knew if she stuffed you with food you'd leave her alone.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
She knew if she stuffed you with food you'd leave her alone.

Yeah,...that might be it. But I'm good with it. I've reached the age where women cain't compete with dressing and gravy, anyway.

Me: Whaddaboutit?!

Her: Let me get you some dressing and gravy.

Me: Oh!,....okay.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
Just found one of my hen's decapitated head with the body some distance away. Wasn't eaten, just had the head chewed off.

I'm thinking cat, killing for fun. Got a trap coming tomorrow. I'll catch that sob and kill it.

Dammit, that was my Easter Egger that laid blue eggs.

Enjoy your meal and merry Christmas, Bristoe.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Just found one of my hen's decapitated head with the body some distance away. Wasn't eaten, just had the head chewed off.

I'm thinking cat, killing for fun. Got a trap coming tomorrow. I'll catch that sob and kill it.

Dammit, that was my Easter Egger that laid blue eggs.

Enjoy your meal and merry Christmas, Bristoe.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Don't let the cat have all the fun. Pluck that hen out and roast it up,.....with dressing and gravy.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
I like dressing & gravy,,,, but dayum!
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
Because it’s just the two of us now, my wife usually cooks a Cornish hen. That way we only have leftovers for a couple of days.
Posted By: Stix Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
Foxes like to take just the head too. We just went through this at my place.
Posted By: RickyBobby Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
I’ve currently got about 15 hens that have quit laying. Need to get em butchered and in the freezer for this sorta thing!
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm laid back here stuffed miserable and there's no let up in sight. There's just two of us and the fridge is full of leftovers. Which means that I'll be suffering a dressing and gravy hangover every morning for the next few days.

I don't know what would motivate a person to make such a self-indulgent post, but .......

MTG is her interview with Tucker (the one that got so many accolades a few weeks ago) said so many Americans were "so busy enjoying the good American life" they have neglected to fight back The Swamp.

Maybe some REAL PERSONAL suffrage it required before peeps get the message. I guess $7 eggs for two months didn't do the trick.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
JFC
Originally Posted by SupFoo
I don't know what would motivate a person to make such a self-indulgent post,

I just did it to make you show you ass yet again.

You young bucks are a pain. You get on here talkin' schitt that you just discovered and think you're the first person to know it.

Lemme tell ya. It was old news on here before you ever showed up.

Now fug off.
SupFoo gets on here waving his fuggin' arms all here and there,...talkin' 'bout,

"BREAKING NEWS!!!,...THE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT!!,... EVERYBODY WAKE UP!!""

,....just shut the fug up and get out of my thread, piss ant.
He can't even recognize a man enjoying well deserved fruits of their labors.

I guess cause he don't recognize that type of thing. It comes with time. Time that maybe he hasn't put in yet.
Originally Posted by gunzo
He can't even recognize a man enjoying well deserved fruits of their labors.

I guess cause he don't recognize that type of thing. It comes with time. Time that maybe he hasn't put in yet.

I try to leave them alone. They're about to live through some schitt and some of them are starting to realize it.

But they'll get on ya damn nerves.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23

I don't know what would motivate a person to make such a self-indulgent post, but .......

MTG is her interview with Tucker (the one that got so many accolades a few weeks ago) said so many Americans were "so busy enjoying the good American life" they have neglected to fight back The Swamp.

Maybe some REAL PERSONAL suffrage it required before peeps get the message. I guess $7 eggs for two months didn't do the trick.

While roast chicken with all the fixins is pretty good eating, it not exactly flexing on the poors, no matter how well prepared.

Did the part about eating the leftovers push you over the envy edge with Bristoe's excessive lifestyle? laugh

Damn OP made me hungry.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23

Get over yourself, azzhole.

A man can't write a post on one of life's simple pleasures, it's gotta be cut and paste political bullsh*t 24/7.
Posted By: Alan_C Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
I enjoyed the thread ! Thanks B
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23

What the hell does that little tirade have to do with Bristoe's wife cooking a chook...and going by his description, doing a good job of it.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by JSTUART
What the hell does that little tirade have to do with Bristoe's wife cooking a chook...and going by his description, doing a good job of it.

Why would a man pig-out to the point of being "miserable" and then brag about on the internet? Why?

"there's no let up in sight" because the man is a pig.
Why would a man pig-out to the point of being "miserable" and then brag about on the internet? Why?

It's Christmas and blokes lightly bragging on how good a paddock they are in is not just socially acceptable...it is expected.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23

You’re a real patriot. Right up there with thumper.

GFYATHYRIO
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23

"there's no let up in sight" because the man…

Something you try oh so hard to be; as you wring your pearls and wait for the sky to fall.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Because it’s just the two of us now, my wife usually cooks a Cornish hen. That way we only have leftovers for a couple of days.

You must eat WAY smaller portions than my wife and I do.... cool
Mrs Stuart is in cooking up some fruitcakes for our neighbours, and tomorrow she will cook up a chook and a ham for Christmas day...we tend to eat salads on Christmas day.

Boxing day will consist of scarfing leftovers.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23

Bristoe has posted photos of himself on here a few times. He's not a big man or a fat man. Post a photo of yourself you simpering twat, it'll be hilarious.
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
I'm laid back here stuffed miserable and there's no let up in sight.

Pears sent pard
Posted By: ironbender Re: Big roastin' hen,... - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by smokepole

Bristoe has posted photos of himself on here a few times. He's not a big man or a fat man. Post a photo of yourself you simpering twat, it'll be hilarious.
I need soup’s addy to send ice for that burn!
😂👍
I don't know what would motivate a person to make such a self-indulgent post,

I just did it to make you show you ass yet again.

You young bucks are a pain. You get on here talkin' schitt that you just discovered and think you're the first person to know it.

Lemme tell ya. It was old news on here before you ever showed up.

Now fug off.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Thanks, Brother Pole
© 24hourcampfire