Home
Posted By: kwg020 Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
Is claiming Delta force has entered the tunnels of Gaza and is telling the world the Hamas fighters have surrendered. I'm not seeing this anywhere else. Is Delta really involved in the Gaza fight. ?? I'm not seeing where the Hamas fighters have surrendered in mass. I have never heard of this "news" organization.

Posted By: kwg020 Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
This one I believe.

Posted By: Jcubed Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
Paging JohnB
Posted By: MAC Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
Those guys are way too clean to be surrendering from underground tunnels. Look how white those robes are. I admit I didn't watch the video. As a former military member I assure you that if Delta or DevGru (what many call SEAL Team 6) were involved you will never know it. Hell you wouldn't even know it was DevGru that got Bin Laden if Joey had not blabbed it to the world on video. Those guys keep things close to the vest.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
Originally Posted by kwg020
Is claiming Delta force has entered the tunnels of Gaza and is telling the world the Hamas fighters have surrendered. I'm not seeing this anywhere else. Is Delta really involved in the Gaza fight. ??

Personally I doubt it. Why would we commit troops to that operation? It's not like the Israelis need our help with ground troops and there's absolutely nothing to gain by it, any way you slice it.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
YT has lots of fake Gaza stuff now.
Originally Posted by MAC
Hell you wouldn't even know it was DevGru that got Bin Laden if Joey had not blabbed it to the world on video.

I thought that was Obama?
Posted By: ldholton Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
with or without the videos being true..
the pulse for the world is accelerated in the blood pressure is high..
It looks like a lot of misinformation at this point. Unless someone on the inside is leaking information. But, I doubt it. I understand the Israelis are flooding tunnels. Along with blowing them up.

Next up, Hezbollah and the West Bank.

kwg
Posted By: reivertom Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
I don't believe most of these stories.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
Horse pucky
Originally Posted by reivertom
So far, 2800 people have given it a thumbs up. I was not one of them. I guess it "gives hope" to a certain percent of people.

kwg
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
So far, 2800 people have given it a thumbs up. I was not one of them. I guess it "gives hope" to a certain percent of people.

kwg

Jag et al...

Remember the gold.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by MAC
Hell you wouldn't even know it was DevGru that got Bin Laden if Joey had not blabbed it to the world on video.

I thought that was Obama?

Nope, Joey spilled the beans and then OBozo had to roger up on it. I was stationed right outside Dam Neck Naval Station which is where DEVGRU was located and people were pissed when Joey did that because those SEALs lived in that area and had families in that area and Joey compromised them and made their families vulnerable. Joey has always been a moron.
Thanks for the details MAC. Damn!
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
Originally Posted by MAC
Those guys keep things close to the vest.

You ever read a book, watch a movie, listen to a podcast?
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by MAC

I spent more than 25 years on active duty Moron. Those guys that do the books, podcasts and movies are no longer active. If our guys went into Gaza then they are active and they ain't gonna talk. Were you born stupid or did you work at it?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
It’s about like half of the other obscure “news source” crap posted on here.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
I assume anywhere in the world there is conflict, US special forces are involved.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

I spent more than 25 years on active duty Moron. Those guys that do the books, podcasts and movies are no longer active. If our guys went into Gaza then they are active and they ain't gonna talk. Were you born stupid or did you work at it?

A miserable, moody career Coffee Pot Operator, there's something you don't see everyday.
I served with plenty of squids, you gals were the original UBER.
I didn't walk down your freshly swabbed passageway, so relax. And yes, active duty SOF guys are on podcasts.

I doubt everyone from Texas a big mouthy blowhard, The fire sure has it's share. Sheesh
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Pulse of the world - 12/24/23
More BULLSHIT!!
Posted By: MAC Re: Pulse of the world - 12/25/23
A miserable, moody career Coffee Pot Operator, there's something you don't see everyday.
I didn't walk down your freshly swabbed passageway, so relax. And yes, active duty SOF guys are on podcasts.

I doubt everyone from Texas a big mouthy blowhard, The fire sure has it's share. Sheesh

Well you answered my question, born stupid it is. Too damn dumb to understand the difference between the average special forces type and those on Tier One units like Delta and DevGru. As to the rest of your rant I stock it up to you just being another fake internet tough guy hiding behind a keyboard. Your "uber" comment leads me to think you were with the USMC. Well I deployed with the 26th MEU and the 24th MEU and I saw a lot of you fake tough guys on those deployments. Saw a lot of fights between the USMC and the USN but I never saw the USMC win one. They believed their own hype and let their mouths write checks their butts couldn't cash and a sailor would just stomp them into the deck. I put you in the "stompee" category.

Funny thing is I made 9 combat deployments to the Middle East when I was attached to the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command running gunboat ops on the Euphrates. I don't recall seeing you there. I'm betting you served in peacetime during the Cold War and never saw a single shot fired in anger so you post here to make yourself look tough. I for one am not impressed by a former Jarhead with an alligator mouth and a tweety bird A$$.
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: Pulse of the world - 12/25/23
US Special Forces went in and died with the Israelis. They can't beat Hamas, much less Hezbollah. All they can do is bomb civilians to death, 20,000 so far. Cowards got their ass whipped, so they're "transitioning" into Phase 3 - retreat and bomb some more. Gaza is a carefully prepared death trap for the Jews. 500 kilometers of invisible tunnels? All they can do is die there and murder helpless people. The Houthis alone are crippling Red Sea supply to Israel with cheap drones. Nothing anyone can do to stop them. They're ghosts on the move. They can destroy Saudi and Emirates oil production at any time. No other nation will commit ships to the turkey shoot. The tide has turned. Iran just drove a mighty US carrier out of the Persian Gulf. A series of pings convinced the brave admiral to tuck tail and run, before the pings came in for real. Israel lost. Never was our friend. America is irrelevant but too stupid to know it, just complicit to the crimes.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Pulse of the world - 12/25/23
Originally Posted by MAC

Well you answered my question, born stupid it is. Too damn dumb to understand the difference between the average special forces type and those on Tier One units like Delta and DevGru. As to the rest of your rant I stock it up to you just being another fake internet tough guy hiding behind a keyboard. Your "uber" comment leads me to think you were with the USMC. Well I deployed with the 26th MEU and the 24th MEU and I saw a lot of you fake tough guys on those deployments. Saw a lot of fights between the USMC and the USN but I never saw the USMC win one. They believed their own hype and let their mouths write checks their butts couldn't cash and a sailor would just stomp them into the deck. I put you in the "stompee" category.

Funny thing is I made 9 combat deployments to the Middle East when I was attached to the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command running gunboat ops on the Euphrates. I don't recall seeing you there. I'm betting you served in peacetime during the Cold War and never saw a single shot fired in anger so you post here to make yourself look tough. I for one am not impressed by a former Jarhead with an alligator mouth and a tweety bird A$$.

You sound like a typical UNSAT fat greasy Chief.
Never did anything, got schooled by Marines on you own deck.
Been there, done that, seen it, Sad but true.
Keep on running your suck, you are your own hero.......
Can't tell if it's the sorry Texan, or "retired" Chief that consumes you.

SERIOUSLY doubt you did anything regarding shipboard Marines..........
You know you didn't......
LOL !!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Pulse of the world - 12/25/23
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

You have that man pegged wrong.

Added...and for what it is worth, the few sneaky-beakies I have met are a close-mouthed pack of pricks that will happily lie to your face and tell you they were nowhere near whatever you are talking about.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Pulse of the world - 12/25/23
Originally Posted by smokepole
Is claiming Delta force has entered the tunnels of Gaza and is telling the world the Hamas fighters have surrendered. I'm not seeing this anywhere else. Is Delta really involved in the Gaza fight. ??

Personally I doubt it. Why would we commit troops to that operation? It's not like the Israelis need our help with ground troops and there's absolutely nothing to gain by it, any way you slice it.

Wasn't the last time that stupid chkunt put our people's lives in danger running his ice cream hole.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Pulse of the world - 12/25/23
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
US Special Forces went in and died with the Israelis. They can't beat Hamas, much less Hezbollah. All they can do is bomb civilians to death, 20,000 so far. Cowards got their ass whipped, so they're "transitioning" into Phase 3 - retreat and bomb some more. Gaza is a carefully prepared death trap for the Jews. 500 kilometers of invisible tunnels? All they can do is die there and murder helpless people. The Houthis alone are crippling Red Sea supply to Israel with cheap drones. Nothing anyone can do to stop them. They're ghosts on the move. They can destroy Saudi and Emirates oil production at any time. No other nation will commit ships to the turkey shoot. The tide has turned. Iran just drove a mighty US carrier out of the Persian Gulf. A series of pings convinced the brave admiral to tuck tail and run, before the pings came in for real. Israel lost. Never was our friend. America is irrelevant but too stupid to know it, just complicit to the crimes.

Mostly correct except that only about 2% of those Jews you speak of in Israel have any Jewish genes. There are a lot more jews, uh Palestinians with real Jewish blood than in Israel and 32% of those Netty is killing are Christians. Netanyahu is doing what the Rothschilds are telling him to do.

All this is just a prelude to say we Israel has to take out Iran and move to do so in order to get Russia and Chyna involved against Israel so the NWO can get the US involved in a nuclear war due to our treaty with Israel.
hey, it's the only way to stop Trump and saves N Haley, Flimsy Graham, Larry Fink, the Rothsand Rockefellers- IOW, the SATANIC NWO ILLUMINATI CABAL.

They have to stop Putin and Xi from destroying the cabals Illuminati in Taiwan. Putin has destroyed it in Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Pulse of the world - 12/25/23
Kind of surprised you don't just Spaz out and end your suffering.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Pulse of the world - 12/25/23
This fake administration has to go and the sooner the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Pulse of the world - 12/25/23
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

I wasn't deep into the sneaky Pete stuff but what I did see wasn't anything like you described. I saw good men willing to stand up and take a punch. No, I have not been in Israel recently (never) but you are going to have to come up with some documentation to explain your cramped paragraph of cow flop.

Our primary problem is leftists who will help foment a war but won't step up to stop one. I suppose they are working for their leftist money grubbing friends of the swamp and the deep state to cash in. If Americans are dying in Israel today it won't be long before we start seeing funerals. You can't hide funerals.

I want to see your sources. As the man said "I gots to know".

kwg
Posted By: RAS Re: Pulse of the world - 12/26/23
Originally Posted by MAC

Not anymore. Compared to 20 years ago, it’s a joke now. Even 10 years ago.

There are things we were told that we would go to the can over, are said in detail in the movies now.

Quiet professionals is largely a thing of the past.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Pulse of the world - 12/26/23
So far, 2800 people have given it a thumbs up.

I don't believe most of these thumbs up.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Pulse of the world - 12/26/23
Originally Posted by Stickfight
So far, 2800 people have given it a thumbs up.

I don't believe most of these thumbs up.

I believe they have their thumbs up their arses.
© 24hourcampfire