Home
That
Well……it ain’t me. 😉 memtb
I was gonna vote memtb
Sure as hell ain’t me
Kenneth
Someone who doesn't run their mouth about it every day.
Flave.... duh smile
Originally Posted by irfubar
Flave.... duh smile

Has to be Flave.

He's the best at everything.
Me...this years buck, 38 paces. Last years buck 49 paces ( I was kinda done hunting, surprised and slow mounting the rifle).
Originally Posted by JGRaider
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Safe bet it's not me.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Me...this years buck, 38 paces. Last years buck 49 paces ( I was kinda done hunting, surprised and slow mounting the rifle).

Sounds like good management to me.
I am getting my popcorn ready 😀
Anyone with a WY Arms rifle/supp combo.
Probably me I shot a bullet size hole every shot.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I can usually hold my own

up close!

ya!

GWB
Big Stick!
I have been known to stretch the limits on various systems, but anyone claiming to be the best on a forum with this many members has a pretty big head, methinks.

I am not into the long range thing as much as I used to be. Last 20 or better deer have been shot at 20 yards or less, and ammo has gotten up there to where I don’t just spend it on paper or steel as much as I used to. Gotta save some back, the grandkids will be ready to train up here in a couple of years.
Did you get it on video?

I would have to see the video to believe it. Drop table on stock?
I think Jim Carmichael posted on here before. He had some world records. There are probably some bench resters that can go with that. I wouldn't want to shoot against Muledeer. He has tested so much equipment and probably had to make some real stinkers work while still being completely honest that he definitely is at master level. I wouldn't want to shoot against Phil (458Win) who was a former Vietnam sniper or Steve Timm Wrote for Varmint Hunter magazine either. Once upon a time, John Burns made a video called shooting beyond belief. I haven't kept up much with this stuff since then.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Flave.... duh smile

Has to be Flave.

You are correct A.S.
And I have photo proof......
Flaves 800 yd trophy Mulie with a 30/40 Krag WW1 junky rifle....

Love him or hate him (or love to hate him)
Burns is probably up there.
Big Stick is who I would bet on.
Not me for sure. I’m an expert at putting 2 or 3 in dang near the same hole then putting one a legit 1/2” to 1” outside that (on a good day). My opinion is that I’m OK behind the scope...just that.

Of course I have friends that act like they are Sniper level (jabbering at non ranges or work) who can’t shoot as well as I can so it all depends on the pond size! I don’t even comment about shooting or my fast toys outside of my circle because of the mouths.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

My memory could be wrong but I recall years ago reading here that Burns showed up at Scenar shooters ice breaker long range shoot and won.
Don't know the details etc...
Stick was challenged and invited but he was a no show....
Oh and Flave took 1 st place with his 30/40 Krag junk gun.... wink

Now you’ve blown up the thread!
Wolverines!

laugh
Originally Posted by geedubya

up close!

ya!

GWB

No doubt that’s it GWB.

Look how well he’s still shooting AFTER a 1/5th and a half plus a 1/2 gallon of wine😳😂
Originally Posted by cooperfan
I’d dare say that there’s few on here that have popped as many primers as he has.
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
Did you get it on video?

I would have to see the video to believe it. Drop table on stock?
LOL, If you saw the terrain you'd believe it. If I had even an ounce of brain...I'd find a cartridge that delivered a 1000 ft lbs at 50 yards and a big Christmas tree hash scope with my drops out to 60 yds in case I get the long shot of my dreams. Oh, and a Kestrel dope-o-meter for those pesky winds.
Anybody know the Coriolus effect at 50 yds?
I know one member here has won the 1000 yard Wimbledon Cup match at Camp Perry.
Originally Posted by MikeS
Well that man needs to step forward and do some bragging!

My memory could be wrong but I recall years ago reading here that Burns showed up at Scenar shooters ice breaker long range shoot and won.

My humble opinion, Larry could give a Fugk less what anyone thinks or knows about his abilities, ie, doesn’t shoot competition because it’s not a sport to him.
Anytime I’ve had an issue and reached out to him, he was extremely helpful and wasted time he didn’t have to.
Helped solve an issue with an Anschutz that two very good smiths couldn’t figure out.

I'd take that bet. There's people on here that have won national level precision rifle competitions.

If you're putting money on the guy who has dodged any and every invite to actually back up his talk in an environment with spectators, I'll take the he field every day ending in "Y". But it would never happen, since he's demonstrated repeatedly that he won't compete.

I know it's not me. Never went distinguished shooting service rifle, and some here have.

I did win the "scuba squad" award at an event last year for wettest run in a monsoon type downpour. Hit the 500yd steel first shot, but couldn't see the 400yd target at all, and basically ended up middle of the pack. But there were obstacles and running, which helped a lot.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Flave.... duh smile

Has to be Flave.

You are correct A.S.
And I have photo proof......
Flaves 800 yd trophy Mulie with a 30/40 Krag WW1 junky rifle....

I did not know there were Mulies in FL, the next trip I do there will be a combo, mulie hunt, tarpon fishing, and scuba diving combo, can you recommend an outfit that can do it all?
One thing for sure, it ain’t Whelen man…

I think he went back home to patch things up with Tiffany.

Who's that? A buddy of mine won the President's 100 match back when he was AMU.

Being around real hard holding SOB's that can read the wind like it's a kids book is awesome and humbling.

My humble opinion, Larry could give a Fugk less what anyone thinks or knows about his abilities, ie, doesn’t shoot competition because it’s not a sport to him.
Anytime I’ve had an issue and reached out to him, he was extremely helpful and wasted time he didn’t have to.
Helped solve an issue with an Anschutz that two very good smiths couldn’t figure out.
Oh bullshit Jack.....

you have never had a humble opinion in your life
Roundoak

The top LR sling shooters I know are all pretty modest about their shooting. That includes one lady who has won that match multiple times.
My money would be on Roundoak

Or Sharper Things as long as he can use his heavy arrows.

-Jake

You could make many compelling arguments about what motivates the man, but just the volume of pictures of his mail and scope boxes, combined with the readily available poster screen shots he keeps teed up and ready for copy-paste takes "not caring" off the table. 😉
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

up close!

ya!

GWB

No doubt that’s it GWB.

Look how well he’s still shooting AFTER a 1/5th and a half plus a 1/2 gallon of wine😳😂

I operate within an narrow band of mediocrity. Don't do anything real good. Don't do anything real bad.

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by goalie

You could make many compelling arguments about what motivates the man, but just the volume of pictures of his mail and scope boxes, combined with the readily available poster screen shots he keeps teed up and ready for copy-paste takes "not caring" off the table. 😉

This needs repeated.....
The top LR sling shooters I know are all pretty modest about their shooting. That includes one lady who has won that match multiple times.

That mirrors my experience shooting across the course as well. But they've got better stories in the pits.

That mirrors my experience shooting across the course as well. But they've got better stories in the pits.

Roger that 👍
If David Tubb is on here he gets my vote!
Too many variables. What qualifies for one man will not for another.

To me, a man/woman who can go into a situation with rifle only and make a clean shot. No electronics, but is allowed a dope chart. Old school.

I take groups every year on the LOZ that i put them on a spot, they can catch fish. I ask them what is special about that spot and they have no clue. They have not put in the time or effort to learn the fundamentals to understand.

Livescope and similar are a game changer, but is very much like using a spotlight for deer. I am not a fan.
Daily trivia question...Who was the bible thumper on here some time back that claimed something like 15 shots in a inch or two with an 8x57 Mauser with issue sights?
Daily trivia question...Who was the bible thumper on here some time back that claimed something like 15 shots in a inch or two with an 8x57 Mauser with issue sights?

Same retard that prayed for a wrench then found one in the road
Shooting targets in controlled ranges is far different than hitting stuff when it counts.

I'd take that bet. There's people on here that have won national level precision rifle competitions.

If you're putting money on the guy who has dodged any and every invite to actually back up his talk in an environment with spectators, I'll take the he field every day ending in "Y". But it would never happen, since he's demonstrated repeatedly that he won't compete.

I know it's not me. Never went distinguished shooting service rifle, and some here have.

I did win the "scuba squad" award at an event last year for wettest run in a monsoon type downpour. Hit the 500yd steel first shot, but couldn't see the 400yd target at all, and basically ended up middle of the pack. But there were obstacles and running, which helped a lot.

Shooting targets at controlled ranges is far different than hitting [bleep] when [bleep] needs to be hit.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

up close!

ya!

GWB

No doubt that’s it GWB.

I operate within an narrow band of mediocrity. Don't do anything real good. Don't do anything real bad.

ya!

GWB

You are wrong! You have an incredible taste in fine firearms and I betcha that you enjoy sunsets, excellent booze and the real things that have meaning in life. That is as Montaigne would say is a life well lived and the evidence of being a master.
WTF difference does it make?
Best, with what, which position, any gun,,,, so many variables.

Kind of painting with a broad brush ain't it?

But,,,,,,, if we have a Wimbledon winner in our midst, the rest of us better step back a foot or 3.
Originally Posted by JakeM78
Shooting targets in controlled ranges is far different than hitting stuff when it counts.

Shooting targets at controlled ranges is far different than hitting [bleep] when [bleep] needs to be hit.

I mean, he did put 8 into a bear once, so.....

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Someone in a fenced field,with their mouth open catching flies,likely "thinks" a 300 Wby and 180 InterLocks are "neat" with a .452BC,when steered by a 3pc tubed Reupold via POS ULW Weatherby. Hint.

In fairness,Talley LW's are fhuqking "awesome". I've only had (8) sets PUKE. Hint.

I splashed (8) .308" 165gr IL's on a single Bear(300 Winny) and tracked him for over 3/4 mile. He's lifesize. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Define "best long-range shot"..

Dude's got a 16lb rifle with 2k in optics and a LRF. Shoot targets and don't miss at 1000 yards.

Another dude consistently engages targets at Perry, groups aren't as tight but he don't miss and is doing it with irons.

Who's better? Both are long range and difficult in their own way. How is "best" determined?
If you are the loudest..... I guarantee you aren't the best
There are some damn talented shooters on this forum. The best ones very seldom talk about it.

Obviously he’s not the only one that cares…..

Truth^
Obviously he’s not the only one that cares…..

Well, I posted, didn't I????

Your powers of deduction are amazing. You should use them for good, fighting crime and such.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤡
I wish it was me.
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

Same retard that prayed for a wrench then found one in the road

I might try that, I could use some LR primers
Originally Posted by Teal
Define "best long-range shot"..

Dude's got a 16lb rifle with 2k in optics and a LRF. Shoot targets and don't miss at 1000 yards.

Another dude consistently engages targets at Perry, groups aren't as tight but he don't miss and is doing it with irons.

Who's better? Both are long range and difficult in their own way. How is "best" determined?
Let’s not get bogged down with stuff like that.
I remember as a very young man hitting a soda can at 300 yds with my 22/250 Ruger #1.... I was amazed as was my friends....how thing change with time
Probably the guy on here that claims a minute of angle target at any distance, with any wind is easy.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
If David Tubb is on here he gets my vote!

I've been hunting whitetails up next to Tubb's place in the TX Panhandle for 24 years. Even though he's won Camp Perry 11 times (nobody is in the same statosphere as Tubb) he's not nearly as arrogant of a priick as Burns and Homocamuglia. Funny how that works.
Calm days & good equipment has things pretty easy. But when the wind picks up the real shooters step up.

Very very calm day, have bettered it. Again, a very calm day.

And using something like this is almost cheating.

366 days this year, so only groups with 9.3mm rifles count

Whoa Nelly. That’s serious

This is true, I have a 74 year old neighbor that I can outshoot any time on targets but when it comes to wild hogs at 300 yards he can put a bullet in them better than I can.

I'm no slouch but my daughter and I shot 3 shot groups for a dollar and after I lost 3 dollars in a row I gave up (I was paying for the ammo).
I can usually hit a sitting grouse at 30 yards with a shotgun 2 out of 10 times. Does that put me in the running?
Originally Posted by 160user
I can usually hit a sitting grouse at 30 yards with a shotgun 2 out of 10 times. Does that put me in the running?
You sir have just moved to the front of the line.... congrats

Oh better hope the Wimbledon guy doesn't show up....... wink

The best? Yeah. The old "good guys" that don't say anything or aren't here anymore.

Truth.
I would suspect there have been several on here, who have 'shot the moon', w/ results yet to be seen.
I think I’m OK but it ain’t me…
why don't you fuggers organize a "Campfire Shootoff" ???... should be fun... that is, if ya don't get ta fightin'... hell, maybe thad' be more fun!...
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I think I’m OK but it ain’t me…

You must have got the "I've had worse" speech in the bedroom too huh? smile

Who's that? A buddy of mine won the President's 100 match back when he was AMU.

Being around real hard holding SOB's that can read the wind like it's a kids book is awesome and humbling.

That is a BIG deal!
Maybe my memory is fading (possible...), but I remember a video of Stick breaking eggs at 510 yards with a 223AI. That ain't easy....
Not me, but if shooting starlings inside 50 yards with a 22 or pellet rifle ever becomes a thing, I’m going to be a contender….
Originally Posted by SLM
Probably the guy on here that claims a minute of angle target at any distance, with any wind is easy.

Doubtful wink
I remember as a very young man hitting a soda can at 300 yds with my 22/250 Ruger #1.... I was amazed as was my friends....how thing change with time
Growing up, the old man popped a ground hog at 600yds with a Remington 700 .22-250, 6-18x redfield and 52gr Hornady fbhp’s. It was legendary through the family at the time.
I've posted this before, but I'll put it up again. I have went head to head, or rubbed elbows with the best (mostly silhouette shooters) Wigger, Tubb, O'Neil, Sanchez, Lopez, Flint, Mullins, to name a few. Most are very low key. Point being it's different than being an internet key pounding blowhard, that when pressed can't come up with one thing that signifies he's even shot one match.

If there was a field of say 25 shooters, worn out old men (much like myself), old ladies, and kids just out of square pants, that Sticky shot against, he would be lucky to place 15th let alone going against the best here.
Originally Posted by Dutch
Not me, but if shooting starlings inside 50 yards with a 22 or pellet rifle ever becomes a thing, I’m going to be a contender….

I’d like to be the challenger. Sounds fun!
Long Range Hunting or Shooting is unethical

Stalk closer.

Even on steel

🤣😂🤣
Growing up, the old man popped a ground hog at 600yds with a Remington 700 .22-250, 6-18x redfield and 52gr Hornady fbhp’s. It was legendary through the family at the time.
That was a hell of shot with the gear we had back then.
I used to frequent a busy range and an old guy was always there with a car trunk full of rifles.
He and I kinda hit it off and one day he pulled a bull barrel single shot FN Mauser in 300 win mag with an MPI stock out of the trunk.
Put on the bags, pulled a note pad from his pocket, dialed the Weaver K10 target scope and told me to hold dead on the 500 yd gong, I nailed it first try.
My introduction to dialing, I was amazed. This was before rangefinders so it was a range stunt at a known yardage. But a light came on for me that day!
I would say the answer would vary with the different disciplines. it's discipline takes its own unique set of skills. Benchrest , F class silhouette, PRC , the granted the same people can usually Excel when they change over to a different discipline great example is David Tubbs. a lot of people or maybe most people know the name through the camp Perry shooting with the man also dominated the silhouette game for many years..
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
why don't you fuggers organize a "Campfire Shootoff" ???... should be fun... that is, if ya don't get ta fightin'... hell, maybe thad' be more fun!...

Oh yea! Like a postal match where you have a trusted witness and post up results.

There will be a bunch of "lying liars" and stupid gif images along with massive character assassination posts from a couple esteemed "members".
Known size targets at unknown distances with no laser rangefinders (so you have to range with your reticle) Max round count you can carry. Max time to shoot all your rounds. At least two different shooting positions. In person, not "postal" would be interesting.

I'd RO, since I'm not winning anything.
I can make you nervous if I’m shooting at you at 700 yards, as long as you ain’t shooting back.

That ain’t long range, though.

P
It’s definitely me, if you ask my daughters!
On two roosters the other day, one commented, my reflexes aren’t that fast. Does 30 yds with a heavy red label 12 ga count! Real work was my dog finding the still 1/2 alive bird in deep cattails and water up mid thigh on me, I ain’t short.
I try to get closer for sure, have learned a lot from many way better than me!

And I hope my sarcasm is detected, I ain’t no long range shooter, but do like to shoot.
Originally Posted by Jim270
I've posted this before, but I'll put it up again. I have went head to head, or rubbed elbows with the best (mostly silhouette shooters) Wigger, Tubb, O'Neil, Sanchez, Lopez, Flint, Mullins, to name a few. Most are very low key. Point being it's different than being an internet key pounding blowhard, that when pressed can't come up with one thing that signifies he's even shot one match.

If there was a field of say 25 shooters, worn out old men (much like myself), old ladies, and kids just out of square pants, that Sticky shot against, he would be lucky to place 15th let alone going against the best here.

Nancy and Sherry Tompkins will beat any man here.....or wherever! Most don't even know the names!!

Originally Posted by ring3

I’d like to be the challenger. Sounds fun!

If you 2 want to narrow it down to Red Ryder BB guns on sparrows, starlings, and the occasional Japanese hornet keeping it under 20 yards I'm in!!
Known size targets at unknown distances with no laser rangefinders (so you have to range with your reticle) Max round count you can carry. Max time to shoot all your rounds. At least two different shooting positions. In person, not "postal" would be interesting.

I'd RO, since I'm not winning anything.
kinda' what i had in mind... maybe start with regional events... then a national (world?) finals sorta' thing...
Nancy and Sherry Tompkins will beat any man here.....or wherever! Most don't even know the names!!

Please refer to my previous reference to "hard holding SOB's that can read the wind like it's a children's book."

😁

Amen...

Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I can make you nervous if I’m shooting at you at 700 yards, as long as you ain’t shooting back.

That ain’t long range, though.

P

For me & you maybe whistle

But in all seriousness, I think the term long range is considered to be 600 - 1000 yards. They're saying extreme long range when passing a grand. Not sure when that ends, as many are shooting 2 grand & more these days, Is there a handle for that?

Do I know you ??
Originally Posted by ldholton
I would say the answer would vary with the different disciplines. it's discipline takes its own unique set of skills. Benchrest , F class silhouette, PRC , the granted the same people can usually Excel when they change over to a different discipline great example is David Tubbs. a lot of people or maybe most people know the name through the camp Perry shooting with the man also dominated the silhouette game for many years..

Most accomplished LR shooter in history, and it ain't even remotely close.
When I shot FTR long range at Winnequah Gun Club they had a 1200 yard firing line setup just for fun. It was not part of the course of fire for state or national champ tournaments.

Winnequah Gun Club is in WI though, the guys in western states have an advantage where greater distance is possible.

WGC is hosting the 2024 F-Class National Champs

https://winnequahgunclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/2024-F-CLASS-NATL-CH-PROGRAM.pdf

and one of the nicest class acts you'll ever get beat by .. lol
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Oh yea! Like a postal match where you have a trusted witness and post up results.

There will be a bunch of "lying liars" and stupid gif images along with massive character assassination posts from a couple esteemed "members".
I had thrown out the idea of a Campfire Olympics about 14-15 years ago. shooting, archery among other things, and a boxing ring lol.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I had thrown out the idea of a Campfire Olympics about 14-15 years ago. shooting, archery among other things, and a boxing ring lol.
I bet Burns wishes he’d done it back then. #betonherselfandlost

[quote=ldholton]
Do I know you ??[/quote

I've shot Snakes match 9 times. I remember seeing you there a couple of times. I usually hung around the Colorado crowd (don't hold that against me though).
[quote=ldholton]
Do I know you ??[/quote

I've shot Snakes match 9 times. I remember seeing you there a couple of times. I usually hung around the Colorado crowd (don't hold that against me though).
👍👍

I'd like to get back up there and do that some more. work stuff is just been overwhelming me the last couple years..

and one of the nicest class acts you'll ever get beat by .. lol

FYI, David Tubbs attended one of Whittington Center’s Sporting Rifle Matches years ago

He did not win

😉
11 Camp Perry wins.......enough said.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

dibbs on the BBQ & Beer Tent Concessions!...
Been beaten more times than I care to admit to be claiming "best" at anything. Just a random old mountain boy who gets a kick out of shooting shi t.

I can shoot quite a ways. Hitting what I’m intending to is pretty iffy though.
The younger guys at the top in the PRS and practical rifle match game now are so good it’s unbelievable. The scores that we were shooting years ago and winning wouldn’t place in the top 20 now.

If you want to know who the best long range shooters are, look there.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I can shoot quite a ways. Hitting what I’m intending to is pretty iffy though.

Hell, I bet I can shoot farther than you can!
Along with Perry, Tubb won 20 Silhouette titles, maybe not all LR, but Wigger won 2 gold medals, 1 bronze, 91 national championships, 27 world championships, and once held 29 world records. Who can top that with a rifle? Kim Rhode has to be up there with a shotgun.

You forgot Michelle!
Along with Perry, Tubb won 20 Silhouette titles, maybe not all LR, but Wigger won 2 gold medals, 1 bronze, 91 national championships, 27 world championships, and once held 29 world records. Who can top that with a rifle? Kim Rhode has to be up there with a shotgun.

The question is who is the best long range shooter on the fire

The people you reference don’t post here.

Even if they did, the question of “best long range shooter” is generic.

So a guy who shoots a 20 pound rifle from adjustable rests and is allowed multiple “sighters” who wins shoots in his discipline is a better Long Range Shooter than a competitor who is on the clock, finding, ranging, and shooting targets out to 1200 yards from field positions, taking rests from boulders, tree limbs, Standing , kneeling, sitting, off of props, gates and logs, with only one attempt at each target?

I laugh in your general direction
And this thread goes sideways................
Originally Posted by Whelenman
One thing for sure, it ain’t Whelen man…

I've seen you shoot, you shoot pretty good for a 300 year old guy!
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

So a guy who shoots a 20 pound rifle from adjustable rests and is allowed multiple “sighters” who wins shoots in his discipline is a better Long Range Shooter than a competitor who is on the clock, finding, ranging, and shooting targets out to 1200 yards from field positions, taking rests from boulders, tree limbs, Standing , kneeling, sitting, off of props, gates and logs, with only one attempt at each target?

I wouldn't have a clue who would be the best long range shooter on the fire. Who would you say it was? I have noticed that you post your scores from time to time from the monthly DNGC matches. I also noticed that you didn't do very well with the Decembers match, and I haven't seen you post any results with a rifle. Back to you.
And this thread goes sideways................

It’s actually redirected back on track from the best long range shooter in general to what the OP was, the Best Long Range Shooter on the Fire

I wouldn't have a clue who would be the best long range shooter on the fire. Who would you say it was? I have noticed that you post your scores from time to time from the monthly DNGC matches. I also noticed that you didn't do very well with the Decembers match, and I haven't seen you post any results with a rifle. Back to you.

Thanks for hanging on my every move and result

It was a sporting shoot in 25 mile an hour wind and 34°

I sucked. 😆
I don't hang on your every move and result. Quite frankly sir I know that you have had success with a shotgun, and I'm shocked by some of the post you have made here. As I stated to my above post that most big time shooters that I have met have been very low key.

I sucked. 😆

Most here recognize that you're a damn good shot but the problem is that you Fat Fuqk Arrogant mouth has negated pretty much everything you've accomplished........Hell of a thing.
I don't hang on your every move and result. Quite frankly sir I know that you have had success with a shotgun, and I'm shocked by some of the post you have made here. As I stated to my above post that most big time shooters that I have met have been very low key.

Why the hell would you search the results of a monthly fun shoot that means nothing just for my finish?

Fan Boi

😂
We’re all fans, Brother Ricky.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Most here recognize that you're a damn good shot but the problem is that you Fat Fuqk……

Thanks man. I’ll try to lose some weight

I was just wondering why a master class shooter couldn't put up a score that would take B class?
I was just wondering why a master class shooter couldn't put up a score that would take B class?

I’m old and haven’t shot a tournament target in 13 years

It’s a perishable skill

I sucked. 😆

Most here recognize that you're a damn good shot but the problem is that you Fat Fuqk Arrogant mouth has negated pretty much everything you've accomplished........Hell of a thing.

Internet Rando wants Rick to give back all those trophies because of MEAN POSTs that hurt her feelers.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

I sucked. 😆

Internet Rando wants Rick to give back all those trophies because of MEAN POSTs that hurt her feelers.

LOL
I’m old and haven’t shot a tournament target in 13 years

It’s a perishable skill[/quote]

I feel your pain! When I shot like that I said that I was just saving it for another match.

I sucked. 😆

Johnny NyQuil!

The difference between you and Rick is you're stupid and Rick is not. Rick has actually accomplished things on his own where you have just ridden on the backs of others who have accomplished.

#nyquiljunkie

This^^^^^^^^^

I sucked. 😆

Johnny NyQuil!

The difference between you and Rick is you're stupid and Rick is not. Rick has actually accomplished things on his own where you have just ridden on the backs of others who have accomplished.

#nyquiljunkie

Please list your shooting accomplishments

😂😂😂😂

I sucked. 😆

Johnny NyQuil!

#nyquiljunkie

😂😂😂😂

I don't need to.
Johnny NyQuil!

#nyquiljunkie

Dear Internet Rando living in her moms basement having never done anything.

Enjoy the show. wink

I sucked. 😆

Johnny NyQuil!

#nyquiljunkie

😂😂😂😂

I don't need to.

Because none exist, yet you pontificate

Put yourself on your own retard list

😂

You forgot Michelle!

Yep! Pardon me Michelle!
Big Stick is who Big Stick would bet on.

Fixed it ..... Shot mine @ 75yds. That's long for me.
Originally Posted by SLM

Doubtful wink

Just ask him, he’ll tell you.

You’ll probably get a target pic or 100. Might even get a store pic or 20.

I sucked. 😆

Johnny NyQuil!

#nyquiljunkie

😂😂😂😂

I don't need to.

😂

Lol, OK. The only thing I'd prove to you is you gave me herpes after I let you suck my dick.

Like I said, Your fat arrogant mouth has negated anything you've accomplished, no one here cares. It's as simple as that.

#cockroachesintherestaurant
certainly not me, but I know one member that took an antelope at 900+ yards with one shot. And for him, that was not so unusual.
Well, I read this thread from one end to the other, and I can assure you, and I might add there are 'Fire member' witnesses that will attest to the fact, that the best long range shooter, is not me.

I sucked. 😆

Johnny NyQuil!

#nyquiljunkie

😂😂😂😂

I don't need to.

😂

Lol, OK. The only thing I'd prove to you is you gave me herpes after I let you suck my dick.

Like I said, Your fat arrogant mouth has negated anything you've accomplished, no one here cares. It's as simple as that.

#cockroachesintherestaurant

Intenet Rando posts long quote chain of her not caring from her mom's basements.

Field position and no spotter, field rifle, range finder, and a critter about to disappear over the ridge - Big Stick
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
certainly not me, but I know one member that took an antelope at 900+ yards with one shot. And for him, that was not so unusual.
And he won't post about it either. As mentioned its likely not ones that brag.
I once used an M2 to put tracers on target at slightly less than 2000 meters. Of course the target was an old M113. But I did it with iron sights, does that count?
Friend of mine once used a radio to guide 155 rounds into a cave entrance at 23 Km, but that was a team effort, so I don’t count it. 😁

Old70
I've signed several NDA's and therefore cannot discuss my long range abilities publicly. However, is certain circles my name is well known and my accomplishments are legendary.
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
There are some damn talented shooters on this forum. The best ones very seldom talk about it.
For sure that.

Now, we talking about paper punchers or LR marksmen who engage while being engaged by incoming fire?

Seems there's a difference.

And, we do have both types here.

And they won't be the ones making a bunch of noise about it.

DF
Originally Posted by Gecko45
I've signed several NDA's and therefore cannot discuss my long range abilities publicly. However, is certain circles my name is well known and my accomplishments are legendary.
Ah. Red Rider Champion. well done.
In 1988, I shot a crow at 618 yards. I was using my trusty Model 70 in 220 Swift topped with a Redfield Varmit scope.
Originally Posted by Gecko45

Hows the weather in Florida, getting your Golf games in?
I think Gecko45 is the obvious winner here.... gogeecko.... smile
I can get my friends laid..........
© 24hourcampfire