Home
How's it going over there? Everything good? Water drinkable? It sure disappeared from the news cycle quick! Would love to hear how you all are doing and if anything is resolved.
God bless
Rob.
Transportaion Secretary Pete Butt Gig appeared in East Palestine for 15 minutes and solved the entire problem. Nothing to see here, move along.
Really?! Anyone from around there? There's got to be someone on the fire from there.
I’m around an hour and a half from there. Was first story and top of the fold for awhile. Not much talk about that area lately. Seems the news cycle black hole gobbled it up.
Haven't heard anything but I can run up there sometime and ask. About a half hour from me.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Haven't heard anything but I can run up there sometime and ask. About a half hour from me.
Knock and ask for a glass of H2O?
Lol have em make me some koolaid
Still waiting for Joe ! He promised
Man. I remember how crazy it was then every body stopped caring as soon as the media dropped it. I remember how the much heat everyone in administration's took, how destructive the spill would be ecologically and then the fire fallout.... haven't heard a peep since. Wonder what it did to the deer hunting around there also.
© 24hourcampfire