Home
I haven't seen this anywhere else so proceed with caution.
kwg
https://www.thedailybeast.com/judge-drops-mostbut-not-allcounts-in-trumps-jan-6-civil-case
Lol, think maybe he watched, J6: A True Timeline.
Originally Posted by kwg020

I stopped reading at the end of the first paragraph. ".... and several others for their alleged role in the death of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died while defending the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021."

That simply is not true.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

I stopped reading at the end of the first paragraph. ".... and several others for their alleged role in the death of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died while defending the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021."

That simply is not true.

Complete bullscheit, revisionist history.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, think maybe he watched, J6: A True Timeline.

Maybe he got clued into the fact that The Patriots are in Control.

Gee, I'm wondering what kept crazy Trump hating Jack Smith and Fanni Willis from charging Trump with Treason.

Did they just forget it would keep him from being President, or was there another reason? whistle
So- - - - -when does the wrongful death suit against Michael Byrd go to trial- - - - -May 32nd., right?

That simply is not true.

Correct. This is a LIE. Sicknick died of natural causes.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555

That simply is not true.

Correct. This is a LIE. Sicknick died of natural causes.

Everyone knows that on the Fire except for those on the Genius Crew, like Jell-O and Gayghost, because it hasn't been reported on CNN.
© 24hourcampfire