Home
I have been running into this dude a good bit lately. I saw him on my bicycle ride today. He's always polite and says hello. I wonder what he thinks of today's Democrat party. I think he'd be an interesting guy to BS with. "Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park and you never know what you'll find." lololol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I have had this bike computer for 2 1/2 years and have 5472 miles on it. There have been a few rides that I have forgotten to bring it along.

Posted By: Rugies Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/04/24
That guys a commie [bleep], dont be friends with commie [bleep] even if they do wear spandex
Thanks, Brother
While he's for sure a Demo, he's also pretty sharp. If I recall correctly, his wife is Republican.
Rush could imitate him so well, it was uncanny. Lots of laughs as he tried his damnedest to defend Sick Willy's sexual escapades.
How she lives with this azzhole is a mystery! Mary must have the patience of Job!!
I think the nickname "Snakehead" was well earned. Carville is one of the biggest cretins I have ever seen on the boob toob.
If he's still standing you obviously didn't run into him hard enough. Try again!
Gollum the Commie.
Heard him debate Newt Gingrich one time at NKU. The guy is smart, quick-witted, sharp as a tack. But I do NOT want him running my country, nor advising the person who IS running the country.
He is not a communist and expresses disdain for both Bernie Sanders and Hugo Chavez. He's more old school Democrat.
Posted By: Rugies Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/04/24
Paul your smarter than that. Old school democrats are what brought the new age commies in. Not that the current republicans fought it much.
He is a freaking leftist moron and I hope a steam roller runns over him when he is running, the stinking laughing heyena!
He looks like a ghoul.
If you ever get a chance to engage in conversation...politely inquire about his position on the open border (12.3 million per Center for Immigration Studies).
Posted By: viking Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/04/24
It was his wardrobe that caught your eye 😂. (Just messing with ya)

It’s hard to believe that bastard was in the USMC.
He's a "rajin' moron" more like it. He's one of the Leftist political hacks that got us into this mess, he doesn't think things are going wrong, he was part of their planning.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
He is not a communist and expresses disdain for both Bernie Sanders and Hugo Chavez. He's more old school Democrat.
Hes a huge clinton supporter. That should tell you all you need to know. Hes a pile of dog chit
So, you're still believing their propaganda after all these years? They have always been what they are now, but now they just don't (or can't) hide it.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/04/24
Evil weasel.

Paul, sorry. But fugk him. He is THE ENEMY. And, quite frankly, a very smart strategist for the RATS. #4 rebar comes to mind.
Barnard, did you invite the Ghoul over for Viking food?

Originally Posted by reivertom
So, you're still believing their propaganda after all these years? They have always been what they are now, but now they just don't (or can't) hide it.

No big surprise, there.
Ole Spandex C.unt also likes and supports Gays and Hood Rats.
I don’t think he’s happy with the current iteration of his party. Is he a liberal [bleep]? Sure, but no more than your average Republican serving right now including the house speaker.

Your a Marxist Sympathizer and should be ruled an Enemy Combatant ..

By the Way His Wife Called Him Serpent Head for a Reason .
Originally Posted by 1minute
While he's for sure a Demo, he's also pretty sharp. If I recall correctly, his wife is Republican.
His wife is a Shiite Republican! Just goes to prove they’re all in bed together.
Posted By: viking Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/04/24
I thought he was kinda of a f a g
WTF is a Shiite Republican ?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I don’t think he’s happy with the current iteration of his party. Is he a liberal [bleep]? Sure, but no more than your average Republican serving right now including the house speaker.

Lotta them put there.
If they would just follow their heads and forget parties,
the Republican party would rule.
And then we could focuse on fighting the one screwed up ruling party.

For a long time my sig line was
"The Alabama part of Pennsylvania".

Taken from a Carville quote.
"Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between."

Always enjoyed Rush's plays on Carville.
He is an interesting character, too bad he played for the other team.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

On the other hand, you could say there is a pattern in his employment history...Sick Willy...then Hilary...then, the clincher..John Kerry.
I would think if you were concerned about the direction of your party...you'd work to change it. But to me, Kerry is the clincher, a WEF one worlder stooge for Klaus Schwab and the WEF. The Clintons are just crooks, thieves, possibly murderers...the Kerry's of this world are another brand of pure evil. World domination...population control...crazy stuff...tinfoil hat stuff. Carville working in those circles, it's hard to dismiss him as an old school Democrat.
I'll give you $50.00 to nut punch that stupid basturd!!
Posted By: MAC Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/05/24
He is scum of the earth. If Hitler was running as a DEM he would endorse him in a heartbeat even knowing what Hitler did to the world. Party affiliation is all he cares about.
Originally Posted by akrange

The word is you're. It's a contraction of you are.

How communist does this sound to you?

"Carville expressed his displeasure at the prospect of Sanders being nominated, branded Sanders as a "communist" and pejoratively labeled Sanders' base of support as a "cult", warning of the "end of days" if Sanders were to win the Democratic nomination.[177][178] Carville used his media appearances surrounding the dustup to rail against the ascendance of progressive populist Democratic policy positions such as student loan debt forgiveness[179] and "people voting from jail cells."[180] Carville also decried banning hydraulic fracking for shale gas.[181]"

That's from Wiki.
If by "Interesting to talk to" you mean him lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood, then yeah he'd be interesting to talk to.......
"A twisted garlic knot for a head", thank you Dennis Miller.

mike r
Carville and Bristoe kinda resemble each other.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/05/24
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Rush could imitate him so well, it was uncanny. Lots of laughs as he tried his damnedest to defend Sick Willy's sexual escapades.
"Where's my Gumbo"

The word is you're. It's a contraction of you are.

How communist does this sound to you?

"Carville expressed his displeasure at the prospect of Sanders being nominated, branded Sanders as a "communist" and pejoratively labeled Sanders' base of support as a "cult", warning of the "end of days" if Sanders were to win the Democratic nomination.[177][178] Carville used his media appearances surrounding the dustup to rail against the ascendance of progressive populist Democratic policy positions such as student loan debt forgiveness[179] and "people voting from jail cells."[180] Carville also decried banning hydraulic fracking for shale gas.[181]"

That's from Wiki.

You haven’t Move the Ball Comrade..
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
WTF is a Shiite Republican ?
Sort of like a Shiite Muslim….she’s fuggin serious about it!
Rush was friends with him. He was invited to least one mybe 2 of rushs weddings. Carville is kinda a good ole boy. I think most of us here would like him in person. I know he is friendly to conservatives in person.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/05/24
I have been running into this dude a good bit lately. I saw him on my bicycle ride today. He's always polite and says hello. I wonder what he thinks of today's Democrat party. I think he'd be an interesting guy to BS with. "Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park and you never know what you'll find." lololol

I have had this bike computer for 2 1/2 years and have 5472 miles on it. There have been a few rides that I have forgotten to bring it along.

I'd love it if you ran over him with your bike. He's amongst the most useless pieces of $hit in America and one of the primary reasons why conservatives hate the democRAT party. Some folks may call him the ragin' cajun, I call him mentally ill.

kwg
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Rush was friends with him. He was invited to least one mybe 2 of rushs weddings. Carville is kinda a good ole boy. I think most of us here would like him in person. I know he is friendly to conservatives in person.

The Time For Talking to the Left is Over ..

The Damage they have Done has shown there is no Good in Them only Rubble ..

^^^^^

This.

No more talk. They are THE ENEMY.

Pure and simple.
Didn't read the entire thread , but he's an evil piece of S hitt that is partially responsible for the shape the country is in now. I despise that son of a Biotch.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
If he's still standing you obviously didn't run into him hard enough. Try again!

Amen.

Ask the POS who has dropped more boxers, Ali or Kamala.
Serpent Head is what she calls him but whatever.
[Linked Image from 3.bp.blogspot.com]
He was on Bill Maher recently and Bill was the more reasonable sounding one.

Also, the man is an absolute goblin. I’m not sure I could stand to look at him long enough for a conversation.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

^^^^^

This.

No more talk. They are THE ENEMY.

Pure and simple.

PREZACTLY!!!
And ANYONE that says they’re not is a fuggin IDIOT.
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Didn't read the entire thread , but he's an evil piece of S hitt that is partially responsible for the shape the country is in now. I despise that son of a Biotch.

^^^This^^^
He is a political talker. He is an old school democrat. Take a deep breath.

You need to get it through your head that is one evil piece of schit.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/05/24
I'd love to spit some Beech Nut in that dude's eye...
Phuqking Deep State Devil!...

Your either a Marxist Sympathizer or a Lollipop ..

These People mean to do great harm to Constitutional Order to You and Your Way of Life .

Their Fruit is Poisonous..

Coco Mellon just told you again what he thinks of You

Wake Up RIP
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/05/24
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Carville and Bristoe kinda resemble each other.

thats below the belt...but it did make me look up their pics lol...bob

I dont have any friends that are dems...I dont associate with them....yet it seems like all the talking conservates buddy up with them all the time.....and our so called leaders....why is that?.....bob
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

I dont have any friends that are dems...I dont associate with them....yet it seems like all the talking conservates buddy up with them all the time.....and our so called leaders....why is that?.....bob

You'll find that when you start having conversations with people who look at life through a different prism, that you almost always have more similar beliefs than dissimilar beliefs. Carville hates wokeness.

https://br.ifunny.co/picture/wokeness-is-a-problem-and-everyone-knows-it-it-s-u1964hj39

You'll find that when you start having conversations with people who look at life through a different prism, that you almost always have more similar beliefs than dissimilar beliefs. Carville hates wokeness.

https://br.ifunny.co/picture/wokeness-is-a-problem-and-everyone-knows-it-it-s-u1964hj39

paul I dont doubt that......but the problem is dems vote for dems and dems are pretty much all in on the woke culture,

and I am a voter for guns....probably the biggest issue for me so I have no use for dems.....bob
Posted By: JeffA Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/05/24
So paul has a new spandex clad man he's infatuated with?

No suprise there.

Ingratiate

Your just Marxist Groupie

Ingratiate

It always stings when the marginally literate, who demand that I march in lockstep with their ideology, accuse me of being the Marxist for sharing the truth.

lololol
It’s been Fun Beta Max
He's an evil snake. Don't get too close.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Can’t blame him, wouldn’t marry a democrat either.
Originally Posted by JeffA
So paul has a new spandex clad man he's infatuated with?

No suprise there.

LMAO! We’re all SHOCKED……………….. Not. 🤪

paul I dont doubt that......but the problem is dems vote for dems and dems are pretty much all in on the woke culture,

and I am a voter for guns....probably the biggest issue for me so I have no use for dems.....bob

Dem's vote as a block. Always. You cannot EVER vote for even ONE of those RATS.

I can't believe so-called "conservative" men come on this board and actually pump up one of these vile leaders of this marxist cult. Astounding.
Posted By: ribka Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/06/24

Why are bicycle rider always praising communists?

Carville attacked Clinton’s rape victims and called Trump supporters terrorists no wonder Paul admires him
Posted By: EdM Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/06/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dem's vote as a block. Always. You cannot EVER vote for even ONE of those RATS.

I can't believe so-called "conservative" men come on this board and actually pump up one of these vile leaders of this marxist cult. Astounding.

Something Republican cannot do it seems. The 'fire is just another example...
Posted By: ribka Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/06/24

Ingratiate

It always stings when the marginally literate, who demand that I march in lockstep with their ideology, accuse me of being the Marxist for sharing the truth.

lololol

I remember as we all do you praising BLM and said the cops trying to stop the riots killings as too aggressive

Here’s Paul’s new hero speaking
Originally Posted by ribka

Why are bicycle rider always praising communists?

Carville attacked Clinton’s rape victims and called Trump supporters terrorists no wonder Paul admires him

I wouldn't piss on that wrinkled up chkunt's head if he was on fire.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/06/24
I remember as we all do you praising BLM and said the cops trying to stop the riots killings as too aggressive

Incorrect. I never have said one good word about BLM. I loathe the organization.

When I say that Carville isn't a communist, that doesn't mean he's a hero. It means he's not communist.

Should be simple enough even for a retard to understand.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Rajin' Cajun-James Carville - 01/06/24
I remember one time Mary getting interviewed and said that their children knows that their father is crazy.

I was in New Orleans one time and he was walking up Bourbon Street sticking his hand out shaking everyone he went pass. Stepped in a restaurant so he would not stick his hands our to me.

Incorrect. I never have said one good word about BLM. I loathe the organization.

When I say that Carville isn't a communist, that doesn't mean he's a hero. It means he's not communist.

Should be simple enough even for a retard to understand.

Now You’ve earned the Designation of Beta MaXX
Just another talking head.

Bald and resembling Bristoe as it may be, still nothing more.

The 24hr news cycle has made a lot of folks household names that have done nothing more than entertain people with their opinions.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Just another talking head.

Bald and resembling Bristoe as it may be, still nothing more.

The 24hr news cycle has made a lot of folks household names that have done nothing more than entertain people with their opinions.

Yep. My favorites are all the retired 05's they put on as military experts. Seems like their expertise is in saying what the "journalists" want to hear.
© 24hourcampfire