Home
I’m at lease, Wifey and her sister in Shreveport gambling, got 5 round pens set to catch pigs
Trading one 10mm in for another 10mm

Gotta wash my dog, he rolled in something nasty, may as well trim his claws too

May grill some dead cow, watch some NFL and drink some beers as well
Wringing out a new vudoo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Picking up my new Super Duty I ordered October 11, 2022. Finally. Hope you catch those hogs. Some day I need to make it to Texas to shoot some of those rascals. Sounds like lots of fun.
Have a great weekend all!
Rick
Walleye fishing lake st Clair
Shooting at 800, 900 and 1000 yards tomorrow and again at 1000 Sunday. Verifying sight dope on my Palma rifle for its new Obermyer barrel. Southwest Nationals is right around the corner...

Need to replace a faucet fitting on the travel trailer after that.
Damn brother, that's sexy!

Quiet weekend here(I hope)...

Feed cows and then eat them.
(have some fancy new smoking wood to try out)

Maybe a beer.

https://fruitawoodchunks.com/shop
Killing Beaver and trying to not fall through the ice anymore.
Looks like plowing snow. We’re in for the dreaded wintry mix, maybe 5”. Attached the blade to my cub this afternoon.

Eating ham and cabbage soup between swings at the snow.
Wow! before I read I thought that was a Vudoo. You are obviously serious with your 22 shooting. Go for it!!

Otherwise,,, glad the holidays are over, not that big a deal, but a bit too busy for my life style of late. Wouldn't mind a good 3-4 hour sit down & shoot but 30-35 deg ain't really a fun day to shoot for me. Wimping out lately.
working
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Damn brother, that's sexy!

Quiet weekend here(I hope)...

Feed cows and then eat them.
(have some fancy new smoking wood to try out)

Maybe a beer.

https://fruitawoodchunks.com/shop

Damn, Sam! Lotta freight involved in that firewood!
How far is it from Grand Junction, CO, anyway? (Close to Fruita)
Originally Posted by rockchucker
working

Same here.
Trying to beat the weather and get to a gun sale. There's a Remington 14 1/2 in 44-40 that is calling me...
Hauling hay, mechanicing, and getting ready for another batch of piglets.

Take the boys ice skating on Sunday.
Originally Posted by 160user
Killing Beaver and trying to not fall through the ice anymore.

What did Beaver do? I've met him and he seems like an OK guy.
Some rifle bore cleaning. Some fuggin' off.

Might go about in search of H322 locally.
Originally Posted by bpas105
Trying to beat the weather and get to a gun sale. There's a Remington 14 1/2 in 44-40 that is calling me...

Oh boy! That is just flat sexy if it is clean and unaltered.
Just finished loading 355 .38 special +P s with 125grain JHPs. On a single stage RCBS Big "O". Now waiting on the icy weather that I hope doesn't show up.
Probably work on .223 brass tomorrow.
Oldest daughter is due with our first grandson in
Late February. We will be at the first of two baby showers and shopping for a glider for the baby’s room! Needless to say we are very excited!

I also have a few rifles to sight in, but they will have to wait for spring!

Elk Country
Deer hunting hoping to get another shot at the buck I missed at 180 yards crossing pipeline last friday.
I’ll probably be cooped up inside on Saturday since they’re calling for either a cold rain, freezing rain or sleet. That’ll give me the opportunity to maybe mount a new scope or mess around in the reloading room.
There's a little bar and pool hall down the road. I think I am going to go down there and see if I still have the swagger to pull some random strange.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There's a little bar and pool hall down the road. I think I am going to go down there and see if I still have the swagger to pull some random strange.

In the interest of saving you $100 and 4 hours, No, no you don't. At least your tubes socks will remain bright white.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There's a little bar and pool hall down the road. I think I am going to go down there and see if I still have the swagger to pull some random strange dick.

Edited.
Trying out the old Echo chain saw to see if the purge bulb and fuel line replacement I did tonight fixes the "fires on carb cleaner but won't run" problem. The old purge bulb was cracked and the first piece of replacement fuel line from the carb to the bulb was the wrong size. Didn't want to fire it up tonight and wake up the neighbors.

Babysitting 7 week old granddaughter so her family can go to grandsons first basketball game. Which, if anything like Tee ball last summer will be a [bleep] show......5 year olds with little or no concept of the game. Have to start them sometime I quess.

Watching Michigan and Washington college football Monday. Go Blue!!!
Well #3 mratnini wnent dwon fnine...
Ha!
Originally Posted by EdM
Well #3 mratnini wnent dwon fnine...

Holy fugk

Wabigoon broke character again.
Nippy weather right now and nothing important needed outdoors, so will work inside cleaning up and putting away after holiday visitors/activities, loading some handgun ammo, installing a big screen monitor, rebuilding/bleeding/installing a brake master cylinder and writing some music.
I told the youngest grandson, I would help him put a new clutch in his Pathfinder. That will take this weekend. He needs the experience, and can't afford to pay the mechanics, for such a simple job.
Taking down the Christmas lights, it's gonna be a frigid SOB.
It's cold and raining I think I will sit here and waste time on the world wide wait
Sunrise in about half an hour. I'm going to attempt running the snow blower. Depended on my neighbor all last winter after my back injury. Need to see if I can do it now. Heavy snow predicted most of the next week, so somebody is going to have to do it.
I snoked the last #50 of elk sausage last night, watched the sound of freedom and slept like a log. Today will start with a game of leap frog with mrs and prepping for travel to Murphy NC.
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by bpas105

Oh boy! That is just flat sexy if it is clean and unaltered.
It was decent and correct, though well-used. The two-timer was calling someone else a bit louder, though.
Makign cofffeieye
what ever the hell I want
I got a good deal on a new 2023 Beta 200rr so I’m going to be putting new parts on it and I’m doing a top end on my rmz250…….

Trying to shoot a pine goat.
Working both days.
Work. I need a rich uncle to die and leave me his fortune, anyone out there meet that category?... Joe
I'm just waiting on my rich uncle to get out of the poor house.
Got my new 10mm earlier today

Gonna drink a few beers and watch the football game

Throw some lamb chops on the grill in a few
Burger time

Follow up...

I was able to run the "blow snower" to clear my driveway. My neighbor had already done the sidewalks. It took the place of walking on my treadmill for "extrasize." At least I know I can do that now.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Follow up...

I was able to run the "blow snower" to clear my driveway. My neighbor had already done the sidewalks. It took the place of walking on my treadmill for "extrasize." At least I know I can do that now.

Nice. Back issues suck. It's good you're able to git 'er done.
Buried my best friends ashes in Louisiana, flock of geese flew over the cemetery as the family was telling stories about him. He would have approved.
Checked a few coyote traps this morning, took wife to Columbia to watch Georgia kick Mizzou’s ass in basketball. Stopped by Woody’s in Ashland for burgers and beers.

Tomorrow is going to be trap check and cut and haul 2 loads of wood.
Buried conduit from the pole to the house, mounted panel in garage.

Started cutting backing for sheetrock and cabinets so they would have something to screw/fasten to on exterior walls. Should finish backing tomorrow.
After shoveling 5" of snow out of the way and off the Pathfinder, we pulled it in the garage. The grandsons started on the transmission removal. Pulled starter, torsion bars, drivelines, and transmission. That was enough and we decided to hit it again in the morning. Get the fly wheel ground and have it back together by next weekend.
© 24hourcampfire