Home
Pence,the beady-eyed snake,also thanked the FBI for bringing almost 1,000 citizens to justice.

This professional politico played an essential role in leaking sensitive information to the un-American FBI/deep state in an effort to undermine President Trump's MAGA movement.

Fast forward to 9:40 to watch and listen to this traitorous hack.

What a piece of total, treasonous, scum.
I didn't watch it; I have a medical excuse for not doing so. Namely; he makes me sick.
Lying MFer. His corruption was crucial to the success of the deep state coup that took place in 2020.

Burn in hell, Pence.
I wonder if the DOJ has extended secret service protection to their quisling,Pence.

There's a bill in Congress that will provide life long protection for VP's.They want their quisling protected from any righteous retribution.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I didn't watch it; I have a medical excuse for not doing so. Namely; he makes me sick.

I know that condition,it's called Vomitus Penceous.lol
FMP
He's the last person of who's word I'd take....maybe 3rd to last
Mike Pence is a lying POS.
Fugg that POS! Hope he’ll be changing his political party soon as his days in the Republican Party are over!
Pinnochio Pence- - - - -his nose should be six feet long!
Word play, big difference in his, and the fbys, choice of using the word instigators as opposed to facilitators. Big difference.
What a lie. He's a POS.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's on Epstein's list. He looks the type.
as I have said many times, the BIGGEST failure The Donald had was his catastrophic inability to pick qualified folks to fill positions in his administration.
He should share a cell with Ray Epps, and hang right next to him on the day of execution.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Word play, big difference in his, and the fbys, choice of using the word instigators as opposed to facilitators. Big difference.
Yep,

Which of course they were instigators too but they’ll never admit to that and will hide behind muddled definitions.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
as I have said many times, the BIGGEST failure The Donald had was his catastrophic inability to pick qualified folks to fill positions in his administration.
Yep.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What a piece of total, treasonous, scum.

Beat me to it!
Originally Posted by RiverRider
He should share a cell with Ray Epps, and hang right next to him on the day of execution.

Yeppers.
Trump would ahve been much better off picking Dzuba for VP and ted Nugent for SECDEF
Yep.

A new administration requires 4,000 positions to be filled.

Does any member of this board even know 4K people?

Combine this fact with the resentment,from both sides of the aisle,towards a patriot/citizen,who dared to win the presidency and defy the deep state's appointed successor.

Who on this board could have done a better job?
“Leave Mike alone, he’s a good guy”
Donald J Trump
Originally Posted by rte
Yep.

Combine this fact with the resentment,from both sides of the aisle,towards a patriot/citizen,who dared to win the presidency and defy the deep state's appointed successor.

it does not require 4000 positions to be filled. it could be accomplished with the abolishment of 3990 positons
Originally Posted by rte
Yep.

Were I Trump, I would have immediately hired a select team to assist in the replacement of enemy holdovers (The worst first, then working on the rest over the next year or two). Candidates for the team would be Colonel MacGregor, Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, Ann Coulter, and Tucker Carson.
Originally Posted by steve4102
“Leave Mike alone, he’s a good guy”
Donald J Trump

Does your pussy ever not throb with pain?
Birds of a feather.......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Morewood
Lying MFer.

Burn in hell, Pence.

^^^ T H A T ^^^
Bought and paid for swamp creature, he confirms it often.

I can't help but wonder if he ever thinks about why his bid for the presidency is such a failure.
Nikki: "Log onto my Only Fans site- - - -I'll give you a real show!"
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Nikki: "Log onto my Only Fans site- - - -I'll give you a real show!"

Yikes!! Hide the children and get the eye bleach out.

Pence is such a huge disappointment. He has proven himself worthy of the gallows.
Pence was their to keep a check on Trump and be the man to take power should they have actually been successful in removing him, and there's information around for those truly curious.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-activity-with-fbi-to-compromise-people/
https://archive.is/XNQi1

Here's the transcript of what the article above is talking about...
https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf
As far as I'm concerned, the name "Pence" should replace Benedict Arnold, as in "He turned out to be a big Pence and stabbed his friend in the back..." or "I was penced by my fellow worker behind my back.."
Originally Posted by 22250rem

That lying phony pos makes me want to puke.
Rte: Use EXTRA caution when listening to ANYTHING any "devoutly/righteous" politician says!
Sadly that is a lesson I learned the hard way in my half century plus of "dealing with" politicos!
I would NOT trust pence any farther than I could throw him (3').
Sad - I am so sick of backstabbing/lying/devious Republican politicians!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Pence has always exhibited the spine of a rubber duck. Besides that he’s clueless as to where the country is and who/what the problem is.
My only question is why was he in Israel acting "Relevant" because he Isn't Relevant, ask anyone lol
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Pence has always exhibited the spine of a rubber duck. Besides that he’s clueless as to where the country is and who/what the problem is.

OH, Don't schit yourself, Pence is far from "clueless".

He knows exactly where the country is, where the Uniparty is taking it and who/what the problem is.

He played a key roll in the Establishment's plan to stop Trump from succeeding during his 4 years as President and also played The Key roll in the 2020 Election Steal.
He was a clueless SOB running in the primary. He certainly doesn’t know schit about getting votes. He was torpedoed in record time. No backers, no listeners, no clue, no horsepower. The past is the past, all who know Pence know he is a lightweight sellout. If he chooses to be a useful idiot for the radical lawless Dems such as Liz did, so be it. Politically he’s of no consequence moving forward into 2024. Trump was going to be persecuted by the deep state regardless of Pence’s cowardly decisions.
I’m embarrassed to admit that, when he was brought on by President Trump for Vice President, I thought he was a good man. I now know that he is just another corrupt POS politician. There’s a special place in Hell for him and all of those destroying our Republic!

I’m praying that their reign of terror placed on the citizens of our nation reap their “just reward” very soon! memtb
The evangelicals love him. Or so we are told.
I would not believe anything he had to say. He is a worthless piece of crap. Two faced liar, I hope he fades off into no where land.
We have no way of knowing what’s in a man’s heart until we see his performance. Pence has proven himself disgraceful and traitorous. Trump has proven to be a patriot in the face of danger.
I cannot believe he was President Trump's VP.

What a spineless F'n puke!
Pence needs an appointment with a rope, it was his dog that murdered babbit
There is a reason he is called the walking eagle!

Chris
So the reality of it is Pence is a POS. However the chant "Hang Mike Pence" had to have been orchestrated by the feds because all Pence did was what the Electoral Count Act of 1887 said he could. Take the objections and put them to a vote. The real bad guy was McConnel who reined in the Senators who planned on signing the objections to the sketchy states electors after the fedsurrection. The facts are Pence never had the power himself to discard any electors or force an investigation, Congress had to do that with a vote. So during the riot which started after only a few of the states had presented their electors, AZ being the first and only to have both a representative and a senator sign on to the objection which was then put to a vote. Of course the Rinos and leftards had the majority so it was going nowhere anyway. There was no reason to chant hang Pence at such an early point in the count. The riot gave whatever senators that might have signed on to the objection cover to not do so. Or McConnell and the FBI persuaded them to abstain, your call.

https://www.congress.gov/117/crec/2021/01/06/167/4/CREC-2021-01-06-house.pdf
Good Lord. He believes the Director of the FBI, that the FBI had nothing to do with it?

I didn't know Pence was that far gone.
Boomer evangelicals love Pence. Another 10 billion to Israel to protect Jesus
Pedo.....
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Good Lord. He believes the Director of the FBI, that the FBI had nothing to do with it?

Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The great Christian pence doesn’t care

He’s in Israel this week signing bombs

https://x.com/mike_pence/status/1744726283907637536?s=46&t=FPXZLpV65l9eMXM9hT6MJA
Trump says, “Leave Mike alone, he’s a nice guy”.
Rep. Clay Higgins showed the evidence that refutes POSPence's assertion.
I pray the day of reckoning comes.
But didn't Wray say that they couldn't release the video for fear of revealing undercover agents agitators?
Was Pence on the Epstein passenger manifest a few times? He was obviously marching to the rhythm of an unseen drummer.
Pence is a traitor! Always has been. Exactly why I would sit out this next election if that whore haley is Trumps VP pick. No more of these swamp pukes. They all need locked up at best. No more excuses!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Rep. Clay Higgins showed the evidence that refutes POSPence's assertion.

Odd how none of the media have picked that up. You can find it on his fckbook page though. And of course Tucker Carlsons show.
FMP

MM
It has been explained how they co-opted the rally to their own use by inserting agents of the government in the crowd and instigating entering the capitol precisely for the purpose of delaying the process so Pelosi could declare an emergency and go under her own rules for conformation. Pence had to have been in on it. McConnell and others were. The whole evacuation fiasco was a psyop to get Biden confirmed.
Pence is sold out and a liar.
That in no way reflects on Christians as a whole. Remember that Adolph Hitler in his early years tried to gain the confidence of German Christians too, but he and many other tyrants all through history have lied, and one lie that's common is to verbally claim to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and then do the exact opposite.

Pence is doing the same. But he's a liar and a career politician. One of the many who has been in office for all the years we've seen the USA decline into a Banana Republic and a communist type state. Why have these creatures been in office for decades and been in a place to correct problems yet done only things to allow it to get worse?
Maybe it's because that's the plan all along?
Originally Posted by szihn
That in no way reflects on Christians as a whole. Remember that Adolph Hitler in his early years tried to gain the confidence of German Christians too, but he and many other tyrants all through history have lied, and one lie that's common is to verbally claim to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and then do the exact opposite.

Pence is doing the same. But he's a liar and a career politician. One of the many who has been in office for all the years we've seen the USA decline into a Banana Republic and a communist type state. Why have these creatures been in office for decades and been in a place to correct problems yet done only things to allow it to get worse?

Unfortunately Trump picked him to pull in the south neocon evangelicals. Hopefully he learned his lesson. I’m sure some intel agency has pics of a creep like him with an under underage boy or girl
Originally Posted by rickt300
So the reality of it is Pence is a POS. However the chant "Hang Mike Pence" had to have been orchestrated by the feds because all Pence did was what the Electoral Count Act of 1887 said he could. Take the objections and put them to a vote. The real bad guy was McConnel who reined in the Senators who planned on signing the objections to the sketchy states electors after the fedsurrection. The facts are Pence never had the power himself to discard any electors or force an investigation, Congress had to do that with a vote. So during the riot which started after only a few of the states had presented their electors, AZ being the first and only to have both a representative and a senator sign on to the objection which was then put to a vote. Of course the Rinos and leftards had the majority so it was going nowhere anyway. There was no reason to chant hang Pence at such an early point in the count. The riot gave whatever senators that might have signed on to the objection cover to not do so. Or McConnell and the FBI persuaded them to abstain, your call.

So basically you are saying that Pence really didn’t do anything wrong.
Originally Posted by Calvin

The point being that the hang Mike Pence chant was BS, phony way to discredit Trump supporters and that Pence could not "overturn" the election.

The point being that the hang Mike Pence chant was BS, phony way to discredit Trump supporters and that Pence could not "overturn" the election.

Pretty sure a lot of members here would want to hang Pence.
The color of his tie says a lot.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Pence is a traitor! Always has been. Exactly why I would sit out this next election if that whore haley is Trumps VP pick. No more of these swamp pukes. They all need locked up at best. No more excuses!

Trump picks Haley - I'll vote for Biden !!
Pence is what happens when a truckload of water crashes into a truckload of vinegar. One giant douche.

Bb
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Someone is reading too much fake news.
Originally Posted by rte

Im sure mike isnt nor am i. Ive stated in the past the i dont believe Trump would do that, but people here keep bringing it up so i give my answer. Sure thats what mike is doing as well
I will vote for Trump no matter who he chooses for a running mate.

It’s what men do.
mike pence is trash
He's a lying phony, treasonous chkunt. Always has been. Always will be.
Originally Posted by rte

IF IF IF
Liar
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Rossimp

OH, Don't schit yourself, Pence is far from "clueless".

He knows exactly where the country is, where the Uniparty is taking it and who/what the problem is.

He played a key roll in the Establishment's plan to stop Trump from succeeding during his 4 years as President and also played The Key roll in the 2020 Election Steal.

And he’s playing his roll in 2024 to kill America first.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by szihn

Unfortunately Trump picked him to pull in the south neocon evangelicals. Hopefully he learned his lesson. I’m sure some intel agency has pics of a creep like him with an under underage boy or girl

I can Forgive Emanuel on the Smug Pompous Cretan VP pick but the Wray Wray was absolutely Appalling..

You can Deal with a Judas and Carry On but Nazi’s and Divert Billions from building the Wall so they can have a State of the Art Surveillance System is almost Insurmountable ..
I will vote for Trump no matter who he chooses for a running mate.

It’s what men do.
Its what a dumbass would do and someone who is just as bad as a democrat voter
Who, What , When and Where

These are the Words that Try a Nations Soul..
The facts are Pence never had the power himself to discard any electors or force an investigation, Congress had to do that with a vote.

Wrong.

While POS Pence himself could not have changed the outcome of the fraudulent election, Pence could have not certified the results and stated that the results of the election were suspect, thereby forcing a vote from congress that could/would (since congress is corrupt) have exposed the fraud.

Pence is a POS, which he has proven several times over, since the election fraud.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

I’m evangelical and I no longer trust Pence at all.
Pence is a worm and proven it to America. Besides that, he draws flies.

You are Correct about Judas Role as VP in the Certification

We also know that the Derby Donkey named Mitch and his Block of Grifter’s in the Senate have done great harm to this Country Financially and Constitutionally

You can’t excuse Judas for he is Them

Starting with Micheal Flynn and his Continual Abomination of the Treason which occurred in the Election that seated the Heb/Marxist Junta ..

Judas will given the Chance Keep Denying and Supporting the illegal Transfers of Power in 2020

That is His Record short of a Little Point of Order ..

In my opinion this is not an entirely accurate description of the events that day. It was not a riot. The event, whatever you want to call it, was planned and carried out by Nancy peloski, McConnell, Schumer, the FBLie and others we will never know about. It accomplished exactly what they intended and I think Pence was fully aware of what was going on. He chose to participate. After those events he turned on Trump and revealed himself for the Judas Iscariot he is. His job throughout Trump’s first term was to keep an eye on Trump, try to keep him under control and let the establishment know what Trump was planning to do.

Pence is a perfect example of the low life individuals so entrenched in the government bureaucracy. They know the rules, they know how to use them to their advantage and when the rules don’t suit them they change or ignore them. The only way this will change is to clean house and remove them from positions of power.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The facts are Pence never had the power himself to discard any electors or force an investigation, Congress had to do that with a vote.

Wrong.

While POS Pence himself could not have changed the outcome of the fraudulent election, Pence could have not certified the results and stated that the results of the election were suspect, thereby forcing a vote from congress that could/would (since congress is corrupt) have exposed the fraud.

Pence is a POS, which he has proven several times over, since the election fraud.

He did have congress vote on the objection to certifying Arizona's vote. The RINO's and leftards were in the majority. They voted the objection down. It was not up to Pence to make the decision, all that was needed was a signed objection from both a representative and a senator which apparently there were 6 senators at hand before the fedsurrection to do so. After the disturbance no senator would sign on to the objections. You seem to be under the impression that dumrats and rinos give a [bleep] about fair elections.
Originally Posted by 45_100

In my opinion this is not an entirely accurate description of the events that day. It was not a riot. The event, whatever you want to call it, was planned and carried out by Nancy peloski, McConnell, Schumer, the FBLie and others we will never know about. It accomplished exactly what they intended and I think Pence was fully aware of what was going on. He chose to participate. After those events he turned on Trump and revealed himself for the Judas Iscariot he is. His job throughout Trump’s first term was to keep an eye on Trump, try to keep him under control and let the establishment know what Trump was planning to do.

Pence is a perfect example of the low life individuals so entrenched in the government bureaucracy. They know the rules, they know how to use them to their advantage and when the rules don’t suit them they change or ignore them. The only way this will change is to clean house and remove them from positions of power.

I characterized it initially as a fedsurrection.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

I’m evangelical and I no longer trust Pence at all.
Thank you for confirming that the MSM is once again trying to blow smoke up the American publics a$$.
Why did Trump choose him to be his Vice President?
The Silence Astonishing .

After the Grabb’n to Meow Meow flare up in the Press Emanuel had to shore up the Harper Valley PTA Vote so Pence was a Logical Pick to do that ..

Now Riddle Me Wray Wray
© 24hourcampfire