Home
Posted By: Alan_C Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
Was at In & Out having a hamburger about 6 months ago. I was sitting in the corner like I prefer when I noticed a Latino family next to me. Looked like grandmother with her daughter and daughters kids. At some point I looked over a seen the daughter breast feeding her kid. It was discrete as she covered herself. She caught me looking and smiled at me. I finished my lunch and went on my way. I’ve seen breast feeding before in public and no big deal for me. I am handing this subject over to the Campfire for their opinion. Cheers !
I support sucking on titties!
Only if the mom is hot....
What did she look like? I probably would have
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Was at In & Out having a hamburger about 6 months ago. I was sitting in the corner like I prefer when I noticed a Latino family next to me. Looked like grandmother with her daughter and daughters kids. At some point I looked over a seen the daughter breast feeding her kid. It was discrete as she covered herself. She caught me looking and smiled at me. I finished my lunch and went on my way. I’ve seen breast feeding before in public and no big deal for me. I am handing this subject over to the Campfire for their opinion. Cheers !

Got pics?
Originally Posted by 6mmCreedmoor

I can’t argue with that.

People are going to do what they’re going to do. I personally don’t care for seeing breastfeeding in public.

It’s natural and feeding a baby… blah, blah, blah. So is taking a dump or changing a babies diaper. That doesn’t make doing it in front of the public classy.
Pictures or it didn't happen!
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I can’t argue with that.

People are going to do what they’re going to do. I personally don’t care for seeing breastfeeding in public.

It’s natural and feeding a baby… blah, blah, blah. So is taking a dump or changing a babies diaper. That doesn’t make doing it in front of the public classy.
But letting an infant go hungry is? Granted schitting and changing diapers is pretty natural, but it’s not normally acts associated with dineing.
Posted By: Alan_C Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
She was hot! Thin build, maybe 5 foot 4. She never got up but was sitting along side me. No husband there.
And she likes being watched.
She was hot! Thin build, maybe 5 foot 4. She never got up but was sitting along side me. No husband there.
You should have excused yourself and asked, "pardon me ma’am, do have another one of those under there!
Posted By: Muffin Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
NO problem.

I've been told that nursing babies on flights helps with ears and pressure changes and such.... Wife let me try on our way to Seattle to catch a cruise last year. Sure enough my ears didn't pop or stop up......... not even once.

smile
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I can’t argue with that.

But letting an infant go hungry is? Granted schitting and changing diapers is pretty natural, but it’s not normally acts associated with dineing.
There’s nearly always a more private place to breastfeed feed a baby. Doing it in public invites this.

Some woman absolutely like that attention. To each their own.
Breast feeding in public is like pissing in public.

Past a certain age, you can't get away with it.
I don't care whether I see someone breastfeeding or not. My tendency is to look at babies because they are so stinkin' cute. It's always awkward when I look at a baby as I pass by and it's working on a milk mustache. To mom it may look like I am trying to catch a sweater pumpkin shot.
Posted By: Cretch Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
As long as it isn't a relative like a sister, sister-in-law or daughter-in-law, I don't care.
Posted By: norm99 Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
perfectly natural and ok----- u guys that dont like it probably did not get enough and are jealous.

Norm
Even with a post such as this, there will be those that find outrage.
Im ok with it. I dont have to look, and if it prevents a screaming infant..even better.
Posted By: hanco Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
Doesn’t bother me
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I don't care whether I see someone breastfeeding or not. My tendency is to look at babies because they are so stinkin' cute. It's always awkward when I look at a baby as I pass by and it's working on a milk mustache. To mom it may look like I am trying to catch a sweater pumpkin shot.

It’s rude to stare at someone while they’re eating.
IDGAS if she uses a blanket and is modest.

My wife was not comfortable with that and always sought a private place if we weren't home.
I have seen the dresses you people allow your daughters to go to prom wearing....and the volleyball shorts you allow little girls to wear.

I am surprised any of you would be offended by public breastfeeding.
Not an issue and none of my business.
I never saw that as a problem
If they are discreet, who cares?
Posted By: Potsy Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
Was kinda freaked out by it as a kid.

Now I just figure it’s natural.

Believe it or not, Boobs weren’t designed solely for recreation.

If anything I would encourage a young mother to be discreet. Guys just sneaking a peek is one thing (that too, is natural), but there’s plenty of disturbed mofos out there….

Any idea how old the "kid" was? 12, 13?
Posted By: Alan_C Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Any idea how old the "kid" was? 12, 13?
I had to do a double take, I thought it was Slum!
it doesn't bother me. Breasts aren't sex organs, they're "available meals" for babies.

I've always thought it funny how most men are overly fascinated with breasts. Especially big breasts.
not that i don't like them, but seeing a woman's breast is not really a big deal.
But, I was always more interested in butts and legs anyway.
Slow day on the 'Fire...
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Got pics?

ats the rules eh

Pics or it didnt happen

Being old, stupid and not having a smart phone is NO excuse
Done decently, no problem.
Im only again if Im at the Bingo Corral and then it’s distracting
Originally Posted by drop_point

My Dad sat in the Bishop brick for the Mormon Church.
This subject came up in a conversation and he told me that there was a lady that sat in the front row during church and she whipped her boob out to feed her baby with no cover at all.

Everyone that was sitting up by the podium got a good show.
The 1st time she did it no one said anything to her,
After the 2nd 3rd or 4th time she was called in to the Bishop and was asked to cover herself when she fed her baby in church.

Never did find out if my dad liked the show or not.
Posted By: norm99 Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
it doesn't bother me. Breasts aren't sex organs, they're "available meals" for babies.

I've always thought it funny how most men are overly fascinated with breasts. Especially big breasts.
not that i don't like them, but seeing a woman's breast is not really a big deal.
But, I was always more interested in butts and legs anyway.

Each to their own wants or needs.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The only problem I have with breastfeeding women is, they don't wink back.
LaLeche League.
I hardly ever breastfeed in public anymore.

Getting kicked out of more than one nightclub taught me a lesson. grin
Not a big deal but in our current society everyone needs to be offended by something.
Back in the day, I knew a skinny little flat chested gal that nursed her son until he was 6 or 7 years old. Now that was bordering on cringe worthy and disgusting. She didn’t want to lose what little titties she had by stopping I reckon.
I thought damn, that kids birthday party’s must be the talk of the 2nd grade.
Unfortunately some women won't breastfeed in fear it will later cause their breast to sag.
The only time I have an issue with women breastfeeding in public is when they don't wink back.
Posted By: Futura Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
Doesn’t bother me either as long as it’s a baby getting fed. One time I saw a 6 year old walk up to a woman sitting at the food court, pull up her shirt and take a drink. WTF.
Used to be a woman at church when I was a grade school kid that used to do that. I couldn't have been more than 8 or 9 at the time. But even then I was thinking, "Is that woman supposed to pull her titty out in church?"
It was a fairly mainstream Methodist Church,...everybody dressed up a bit. We were all a fairly close knit community with most having been there for several generations. Still, I'm sure that most people there was thinking, "Oh, for Pete's sake. Shirley's got her titty out".
I got no problem with it.

Once I was examining a witness under oath who was a lawyer (I’m not, but it’s part of the job).

She brought her newborn baby along. I told her if the kid started fussing, we could take a break. About halfway through the kid starts fussing and just as I’m about to ask if she wants a break, she whips her tit out and starts feeding the kid. I looked her straight in the eye and kept asking my questions. The spinster lawyer assisting me almost fell off her chair.

The woman’s husband was who was under investigation. I know she did it to try to throw me off my game. Didn’t work.

Another time, same spinster lawyer, I was questioning another witness and was trying to establish a timeline. She told me she went and did some work at a local strip club. She was a {ahem} rather large woman. Spinster lawyer is writing me notes like crazy to question this more closely.

Turns out she would do the occasional dance job there to make extra money. Nothing I’d pay to see. Geez.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Im ok with it. I dont have to look, and if it prevents a screaming infant..even better.

I do

Me. I'd rather they pop those sweater puppies right out in the open for everyone to enjoy
If she is polite and discreet, no problem at all.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/07/24
My preference is no, as a mother was supposed be discreet and not breastfeed in public when I was a kid. I’m still not used to it.

However, it is now socially acceptable, provided the mother isn’t being provocative and flopping her boob around.

I need to relax and deal with my feelings, most places breastfeeding is legal.

One comment was that there is usually a place for a mother to breastfeed in private. I call bull [bleep].
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I have seen the dresses you people allow your daughters to go to prom wearing....and the volleyball shorts you allow little girls to wear.

It cleared the fence!
By a mile!

It's! It's!
Out

Of

The

Park

And

Still

Going!

Neighboring school had their volleyball girls in spandex shorts.
Except the Taliban Cult ones, they wore denim clots.
Thought it was pretty bad from a bunch of high minded people.
Have since figured out those are the ones most likely to advertise their
daughters snapper. As long as it's them or similar folks...it good.
Let a poor girl dress like that and she's a slut.

(Clots are shorts/ dresses to the knees or lower. Only know that because of them)
Excuse me , ma’am. Mind if I have a pull?
Originally Posted by AB2506
My preference is no, as a mother was supposed be discreet and not breastfeed in public when I was a kid. I’m still not used to it.

However, it is now socially acceptable, provided the mother isn’t being provocative and flopping her boob around.

I need to relax and deal with my feelings, most places breastfeeding is legal.

One comment was that there is usually a place for a mother to breastfeed in private. I call bull [bleep].

People who say that usually mean the bathroom. I wonder how they’d respond if someone suggested they eat their dinner in the bathroom.
Breast feeding is not a lascivious act. Breasts can be sex objects at times, but not those times. It's as simple as that.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
I could care less if she pops them both out for all to see in the middle of Church. Makes zero difference on my life if a woman wants to feed covered or uncovered in public.
Originally Posted by Calvin
I could care less if she pops them both out for all to see in the middle of Church. Makes zero difference on my life if a woman wants to feed covered or uncovered in public.

Me either I've seen one before
Posted By: RicG Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
If you have seen 6, you have seen them all… black, white, big, little, young, and old.
Was on a flight once and had the middle seat. Stew came up and asked the person on the isle to switch seats because a woman with infant needed to be on the isle for some reason
They came and as soon as we took off the kid started to feed. Woman was discrete but the kids feet were pointed my way and I spent the flight getting kicked. I never said anything.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

It cleared the fence!
By a mile!

It's! It's!
Out

Of

The

Park

And

Still

Going!

(Clots are shorts/ dresses to the knees or lower. Only know that because of them)

Clots lol do you mean Culottes?
Posted By: tdoyka Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
as a member of the male population o would say

FREE THE NIPPLES!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
It can be done very discreetly and it's a natural thing. My wife nursed both of our kids and people around her usually didn't even notice. The problem is when some liberal woman flops them out for the whole world to see and makes a big deal of it. That's not about feeding the kids. It's about 'women's rights' and other liberal crap.
Posted By: Futura Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Was on a flight once and had the middle seat. Stew came up and asked the person on the isle to switch seats because a woman with infant needed to be on the isle for some reason
They came and as soon as we took off the kid started to feed. Woman was discrete but the kids feet were pointed my way and I spent the flight getting kicked. I never said anything.

It helps the baby get the pressure in their ears equalized to be sucking on a titty when the plane is ascending or descending. Otherwise the baby would be screaming and crying.
Posted By: cotis Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24

You should have asked for a squeeze of milk for your to-go coffee mug…
Posted By: LBP Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
You know what they say. If you’ve seen one titty, you want to see them all!
Originally Posted by LBP
You know what they say. If you’ve seen one titty, you want to see them all!

Whenever I see one, I feel like a new man. And that new man wants to see some more!
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

It cleared the fence!
By a mile!

It's! It's!
Out

Of

The

Park

And

Still

Going!

is that how they're pronouncing "culottes" there?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=culottes&t=ftsa&iax=images&ia=images
Originally Posted by Cretch
As long as it isn't a relative like a sister, sister-in-law or daughter-in-law, I don't care.

Same here. My niece likes to whip hers out with very little to no warning to feed my little great niece everytime the wife and I are over visiting and she is not very careful to cover up good sometimes..A couple of times, not wanting to or trying to, I got an eye full, and very quickly looked away. It's just gross when it is a family member...I understand she's comfortable and in her own home, and it's just family around, but it's like I'm looking at my daughter or something, it's just embarassing and not natural..
Posted By: Alan_C Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Cretch

Same here. My niece likes to whip hers out with very little to no warning to feed my little great niece everytime the wife and I are over visiting and she is not very careful to cover up good sometimes..A couple of times, not wanting to or trying to, I got an eye full, and very quickly looked away. It's just gross when it is a family member...I understand she's comfortable and in her own home, and it's just family around, but it's like I'm looking at my daughter or something, it's just embarassing and not natural..
Just remember Ram, when we get to where we can’t take care of ourselves, it’s sometimes a relative wiping our but.
They can breast feed in public all they want, I have no problem with that.
I just don't care to see the breasts. They normally look pretty gross when feeding children.
Yall are weird

It’s God’s way
Originally Posted by moosemike

Me. I'd rather they pop those sweater puppies right out in the open for everyone to enjoy
This is whats wrong today. Yup you can look and play all you want. In private. Public is not the place for nudity.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Yall are weird

It’s God’s way
Amen Bro

Can I get a Halleluyah!
This thread is hilarious
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
This thread is hilarious
As so many turn out to be
We are just milkin it.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
The point Jim made was absolutely spot on. We have become so sexualized as a society that a woman breast feeding should be no big deal. And yes, girls volleyball uniforms are ridiculous.
How many of the pervs are fathers?

My wife didn’t breast feed in public that I can remember, but I don’t begrudge the gals that don’t have the option. If it’s done discreet.

It’s a given a 12yo is gonna see a titty and find it erotic, but there are so many scumbags, thousands more coming across the border every day, that see a mother feeding her kid and figure it’s their turn at the baby chute.

Common sense applied across the board and it should be a non-issue.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
My thought is that if a woman chooses to do so, that is her prerogative. I also feel that whatever a person does (or wears) in public, the public has a right to look at them; that is the public's prerogative.
[Linked Image from topdoctors.co.uk]
I will take seeing a baby on a teat any day over two guys being familiar with each other in public.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
This thread has a way of weeding out the sexually repressed, the pervs and the prudes all at once.

Sheesh, It's just a teet and baby's gotta eat.

Just let them do what nature intended and move on with your life.
I've heard it's a natural process.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Breast feeding in public ?? - 01/08/24
Women who breastfeed whilst engaged in public transportation are basically, 'Meals on Wheels'.
I like seeing it.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I like seeing it.
Me too, Brother
If it’s a nice rack being tugged on , I give a mischievous smile and go on my way
Depending on reaction

Kenneth
No you dont.
That Veronica Vaughn is something else ain't she?
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Yep, my sister in law used to breast feed at restaurants. Embarrassed the heck out of me until I realized a screaming kid would be way more annoying and and much more of a disruption to those around us. Carrying around bottles, mixing, and warming is a pain. No problem with breast feeding in public here.
Yup, "So what"?
© 24hourcampfire