Home
Viva Frei sums it up

Ann Coulter’s X timeline over the last 24 hours:

“Ray Epps was never caught on camera, telling people to go into the Capitol”

“OK, he was caught on camera telling people to go into the Capitol, but that was on Jan. 5, not Jan. 6”

“OK, he was caught on camera telling people to go into the Capitol on Jan. 6, but he never entered a restricted area”

“OK, he entered a restricted area, but he only did it to keep the peace”

“OK, he admitted in a text to his nephew that he orchestrated the events, but Trump bad”.

---------

I didn't even know there was Ray Epps video of him saying people need to go into the capable and he'd lead

If this is Ray Epps, not only is he instigating riot, but people are telling him no and calling him a fed to his face

https://x.com/AnnCoulter/status/1744208853456040319?s=20
Coulter is as useless as the rest of the RNC rino cucks
I wonder what motivated her to come to Epps's defense?
Disappointment in Trump's policies.
its highly suspicious she is defending Ray Epps so passionately on twitter

its not normal
Looks like sarcasm.
No different than folks still defending the clot shot
Tar Queen will be along any minute to defend her....
Originally Posted by gunchamp

^^^^^^
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I wonder what motivated her to come to Epps's defense?

money
nobody is better on the invasion then her and nobody better exposing all the coward cucks in the GOP including trump
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Looks like sarcasm.
yes most of her posts are pure sarcasm
Ann was useful in her early career. Somewhere along the line though, she lost her mojo
I think she starved herself so much, her brain shriveled.
Originally Posted by mrmeener
nobody is better on the invasion then her and nobody better exposing all the coward cucks in the GOP including trump
Who would you vote for in the upcoming 24 election?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Ann was useful in her early career. Somewhere along the line though, she lost her mojo

She is a never married 62 year old race mixing female with no children. Her brain has probably never been right.
More importantly, why does she have an Adam's apple?
Wasn't she found to be dating some liberal dude a while back? Sounds like some 'rubbed off' on her.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Wasn't she found to be dating some liberal dude a while back? Sounds like some 'rubbed off' on her.

that's what some of the people on twitter were accusing her of

Y U P !
I woke up this morning wondering what that horse-face bitch thought about Epps. Thanks for posting.

It always does.

That's just how women operate.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

She is a never married 62 year old race mixing female with no children. Her brain has probably never been right.

Just an observation over the past 60+ years... Whenever you find a reasonably attractive individual who has made it into their 40's or 50's without ever being married, or in some type of committed relationship, something is broke...
This.
She’s a guy
you are a smart guy and you know they give the people horrible choices. I dont vote but naturally trump is "better" then biden but he will do absolutely nothing that matters like the last time. in fact if you listen to him you would never know he was president four 4 years.
you are a smart guy and you know they give the people horrible choices. I dont vote but naturally trump is "better" then biden but he will do absolutely nothing that matters like the last time. in fact if you listen to him you would never know he was president four 4 years.

Who[exactly] are 'they'?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

It always does.

That's just how women operate.
laura ingrahm dated the white hating jew keith olberman liberal democrat rob toracelli and fools around with the dark brown hindu street schitter di souza
Originally Posted by Raeford

Who[exactly] are 'they'?
are you dense or making a joke. they is the jews. how out of it the fake right has to be to not see the immense unprecedented power in the last 3 months the jews have exerted is unbelievable. satanyahu pisses on the US and schits on Europe

Attached picture GCAJ23SWkAA1LBV.jpg
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Just an observation over the past 60+ years... Whenever you find a reasonably attractive individual who has made it into their 40's or 50's without ever being married, or in some type of committed relationship, something is broke...
If you think she is/was "reasonably attractive"; something is broke
Ann was a huge Trump supporter at the beginning if I recall. A few years into his presidency she turned hard. Something about him not following through on campaign promises if I recall. It was a nasty break up.
Originally Posted by KFWA
its highly suspicious she is defending Ray Epps so passionately on twitter

its not normal

Truth.

The cabal may have something on him, I mean, her.
She was also a Romney girl, a Dole girl and a McCain girl. She had been ass backwards on every nomination. One wonders just who’s side she’s on.
Here is an article describing the break up.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/25/ann-coulter-turns-donald-trump-twitter-rant/
This gal needs 'worming' really bad!!

This.
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

Yeah. Not to be cruel, but she gets by mostly because she’s leggy and shows them, and has long blonde hair. For some guys that works like giant boobies or other forms of adipose tissue; distracts from the crazy, oogly, ink, or embedded metal, which of are of course also distractions….

Not sure if she really has an Adams apple, but her voice is a bit throaty…..
She is like the Bushes, I started out liking them and voting for them untill I realised they were jus more of the swamp. Coulter sold out, thats all. I wouldnt doubt she was one of those "unamed sources" squealing on Trump.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

Yeah. Not to be cruel, but she gets by mostly because she’s leggy and shows them, and has long blonde hair. For some guys that works like giant boobies or other forms of adipose tissue; distracts from the crazy, oogly, ink, or embedded metal, which of are of course also distractions….
I resemble that statement.
rumor was Coulter and Bill Maher were connecting....

IIRC... both smart but not wise.

and neither loyal to a cause or value other than aggrandizement

Who[exactly] are 'they'?
are you dense or making a joke. they is the jews. how out of it the fake right has to be to not see the immense unprecedented power in the last 3 months the jews have exerted is unbelievable. satanyahu pisses on the US and schits on Europe
LMAO, you're either a fed looking to entrap, Flave trying to troll, or mentally retarded
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Are you dense or making a joke. they is the jews. how out of it the fake right has to be to not see the immense unprecedented power in the last 3 months the jews have exerted is unbelievable. satanyahu pisses on the US and schits on Europe
LMAO, you're either a fed looking to entrap, Flave trying to troll, or mentally retarded

Originally Posted by jameister
rumor was Coulter and Bill Maher were connecting....

IIRC... both smart but not wise.

and neither loyal to a cause or value other than aggrandizement

They are in the entertainment business. It's nothing more than a shtick with this talking heads. They say whatever to sell a book or get on a talk show somewhere.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Are you dense or making a joke. they is the jews. how out of it the fake right has to be to not see the immense unprecedented power in the last 3 months the jews have exerted is unbelievable. satanyahu pisses on the US and schits on Europe

I miss Norm.
Pre breakup.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Who[exactly] are 'they'?
are you a jerk off or an israeli plant? show me where I am wrong. show me it isnt happening every day for 3 months
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Tar Queen will be along any minute to defend her....

Bristoe loves her too.

Who[exactly] are 'they'?
are you a jerk off or an israeli plant? show me where I am wrong. show me it isnt happening every day for 3 months

LMAO! Take it easy before you stroke out or have a heart attack.
Probably this"""new Trumpfederal regulation Tuesday officially banning bump stocks""" or this chit ""Trump's fervent support of COVID-19 vaccines has not sat well with some""" or. "" President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights"""" ..for starters 😕
© 24hourcampfire