Home
Ecuadorian gang banger/drug dealers invade TV station and threaten employees during live broadcast.

Gang Bangers 1

Gang Bangers 2

Gang Bangers 3

Gang Bangers 4
Welcome to a TV station near you! Been wondering when they're gonna break in on Newsmax and Fox stations! Won't be long!!
I woke up this morning wondering what gangbangers in Ecuador were doing. Thanks so much for the information dump.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I woke up this morning wondering what gangbangers in Ecuador were doing. Thanks so much for the information dump.

F U C K off you whiny little C U N T !
Originally Posted by rte

Well he has lost all credibility here, even posted about making someone eat concrete, which you know he would not be able to do to most people.
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by rte

Well he has lost all credibility here, even posted about making someone eat concrete, which you know he would not be able to do to most people.

Are you saying that you didn't wake up wondering what Ecuadorian gangbangers have been up to or that you aren't grateful for the post?
Did you notice their thugs were trying to act like our own inner city thugs?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire