Home
While Trump supporting protesters from January 6th still languish in dungeons.

Twitter
Surreal.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Twitter

Check out that dude's allegiances.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Twitter

Sending the $$ to palestin….

Yeah right!
That’s the plan all along. Gotta pay your brownshirts if you expect them to show up for ‘work’. What better way than with tax dollars?
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
That’s the plan all along. Gotta pay your brownshirts if you expect them to show up for ‘work’. What better way than with tax dollars?

This. Sickermore, Plumdumb, lostinhell, Houston_2, Jell-O and Gayghost approve.
I've got some Black Hills 77's I've been itching to donate to the right cause.
It's a negro's world..
This is totally unacceptable. Where is the justice system headed? B.S. FJB and all his leftist arseholes.
In portland they had go fund me funds waiting for them to pay for their bail. Go figure
They have to make sure and incentivize the troops for the upcoming election season.
The Real Hawkeye: I hope YOU are not just NOW coming to realize there is a two tiered justice system here, now, in this once great country?
My "suggestion" - if you are a traditional valued, conservative American DO NOT commit ANY type of crime!
That includes anything from jaywalking and D.U.I. to "insurrection" - if found guilty (and you will be!) you will be crucified!
Sad that - but true.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
The Real Hawkeye: I hope YOU are not just NOW coming to realize there is a two tiered justice system here, now, in this once great country?
My "suggestion" - if you are a traditional valued, conservative American DO NOT commit ANY type of crime!
That includes anything from jaywalking and D.U.I. to "insurrection" - if found guilty (and you will be!) you will be crucified!
Sad that - but true.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'll bet you didn't know ANY of that, TRH.

Neither did I.

LOL!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sad that - but true.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You certainly don't want to get caught fingering some chick!
Haha

VarmintDiddler
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I'll bet you didn't know ANY of that, TRH.

Neither did I.

LOL!
Yeah, I'm just now coming to these realizations. grin
© 24hourcampfire