Home
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I wasn’t polled, but I agree.
The highest court in Wisconsin was one vote away from overturning the Wisconsin results. Sorry, but our elections have to be so clearly fair that the best legal minds in our country can't find flaw with them.
He'll yes it was!!!!
No one will convince me it wasn't.
Originally Posted by Riverc

^^^This^^^

No way in hell Lying Hiden Biden got 81 million votes.

He couldn’t even get more than a couple of hundred useful idiots to show up for any of his so called “campaign events “. 😡
I would bet at least 30% of DEMs know it was stolen, if they were being honest, but they don't care..Probably all the more Moderate leaning Independents feel the same as Republicans too..

There were way way too many statistical anomolies in that election for there not to be a ton of fraud..
Originally Posted by KFWA
68% of republicans have a working brain
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

This is the most important poll of the night.

kwg
Yes, it was stolen. Those that don't think so, are living in a fantasy world..
Everything from the way the media reported the election, declaring for Biden when a very small percentage of precincts had reported, the wild swings after they had “stopped counting”, and the rush to dismiss any concerns….

It stunk to high heaven and the dems do nothing. Many R’s joining.

Concerns needed to be addressed in a very transparent way. Some were, many were not.

We’ll see if we can do better come November.
no one will admit it, but I bet that poll is going to get some people's attention in Washington.
no one will admit it, but I bet that poll is going to get some people's attention in Washington.

I don't know, they sure don't seem to give even one fuqk about what deplorables think.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Right on gunchamp.
I don't think it was stollen, I know it was.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I don't think it was stollen, I know it was.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That I believe.
I think it was stolen, but not in the ways people think it was.

I think it was done in small, surgical ways involving just a handful of people.
They are all ultra MAGA.
Originally Posted by Calvin

You think Obama & Clinton were involved?
That election stank worse than a 2 week old whale carcass on a 100 degree day on a beach in Florida.

Some shady Dems for sure.

By and large most Dems are idiots. They couldn’t pull it off on a large scale involving lots of people. But it doesn’t take much to swing an election.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Right on gunchamp.

Uh, doesn't the Constitution say the guy who wins has to do it legally? (Knowing I'm speaking to the choir)

If the Presidency was stolen illegally, who came in second legally?

Wouldn't the guy who came in second legally be the winner?

Wouldn't that make Trump the legal president?

Well, I guess many say it depends on what the msm and crooked Sheriff has to say.

What happens if the big bass winner was found to have leaded his fish?

Who gets the win and 1st prize? wink

I don't think this is over by a long shot.

Remember, when Trump left the White House he didn't concede and he didn't say "Bye".

Trump said, "See you later". grin

I say:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image upload

By and large most Dems are idiots. They couldn’t pull it off on a large scale involving lots of people. But it doesn’t take much to swing an election.
“We have implemented the most advanced election fraud network ever developed “
Joe Biden
So what's 2024 going to be?
Originally Posted by EdM

Wonderful.
The fraud in PA alone made it an illegitimate election. Under the constitution of PA, changes in election procedures must be made by a constitutional amendment, and passed by two consecutive legislatures. This did not happen. A democrat governor unilaterally changed voting procedures, upheld by a democrat state supreme court. This is black letter fraud. No math needed.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Steevie is a chickenshit parrot liberal.

Change my mind.
Originally Posted by EdM

middle class white people riots?
Originally Posted by EdM

Either a lost cause like pussy Steevie wants you to believe or a complete landslide because the Illuminati forgot to program the steal again.

Whoops.

“We have implemented the most advanced election fraud network ever developed “
Joe Biden

Can you post the video of Biden saying that? I saw it once and I recall your quote is out of context.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

^^^This^^^

He couldn’t even get more than a couple of hundred useful idiots to show up for any of his so called “campaign events “. 😡

Now sure styrofoam brain joey got 81M votes.

Just not from 81M voters.

Did you see the movie 2000 Mules?
And 95% think that Iowa is a horrible place to start a primary.
Originally Posted by EdM

LOL, yeah, ok! LOL
Originally Posted by EdM

Either a lost cause like pussy Steevie wants you to believe or a complete landslide because the Illuminati forgot to program the steal again.

Whoops.

Trump said at Turning Point and twice since then they won't be allowed to steal the next election.

(AS did Q. "All assets will be deployed")
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by EdM

LOL, yeah, ok! LOL

well, OK, only at selected Starbucks between 6:30 and 8:00

Nice that that appeared on CNN..liberal bastards.

And you can ask ANYONE outside this country if that election was stolen, and they'll tell you it was. Its a joke to the rest of the world that truth, justice, and the American Way took it up the ass.
The Fake Bidet puts Obamas meat on the chopping block.

Originally Posted by EdM

I sincerely hope so!
Here's the Fake Bidet trying to give you MSM believers a clue that Trump was not schietting you when he said our Joe Biden is a different guy, and when he said "He's not the same guy".

The actor playing Joe Biden is trying to show people he is a different guy.

Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by EdM

I sincerely hope so!

might be a few others

https://x.com/ImMeme0/status/1746768745807192358?s=20
If CNN is willing to admit that 68%think the election was stolen you can bet it’s closer to 88%.
What % of Democrats think that?

Who believes there was 95% voter turnout (do the math).

And that's not counting "disallowed" votes.
Originally Posted by las
What % of Democrats think that?

Who believes there was 95% voter turnout (do the math).

And that's not counting "disallowed" votes.
…or electronically altered votes.
Originally Posted by rainshot
If CNN is willing to admit that 68%think the election was stolen you can bet it’s closer to 88%.

Did they poll Democrats at all? Or report it?

If they didn't it sounds like they are trying to demonize those crazy deplorables.

It was done with things like Zuckerberg funding government get out to vote efforts in blue areas. With governors, using covid as an excuse and cover, to change election rules with out the state legislatures. With ballot harvesting and vote by mail fraud.
Originally Posted by Steve

It was done with things like Zuckerberg funding government get out to vote efforts in blue areas. With governors, using covid as an excuse and cover, to change election rules with out the state legislatures. With ballot harvesting and vote by mail fraud.
…and installing Dominion voting machines,
Originally Posted by Steve

…and installing Dominion voting machines,

Stay home right you liberal cócksucker?
A CBS Entrance poll has 88% of Ioway caucus goers believe Biden Stole the 2020 election.

Another poll has 78 percent of the Monday caucus goers believe the Democrat lawfare charges against President Trump are politically motivated.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/78-iowa-caucus-goers-see-charges-against-trump/

It appears that the good folks of Ioway are a bit more savvy than some of them there MT boys.

Just stay home right?

Liberal cócksucker Steevie!
Does your Union pay you to come here?

Are you the president of the Liberal Cócksuckers local 345?

MN Strong!

I agree with that, they only needed to swing some of the 5 swing states, but if it is true, doesn't it likely mean they unleashed Covid 19 on us as well to lockdown the country, illegally bypass election laws almost overnight in some states and make up their own BS for Covid, and then get mail in ballots mailed all over the place?

Everyone thinks Jan 6 "insurrection" was a big deal, heck, think of all the people that died isolated from their families and friends because of Covid? And, what would happen if it were ever brought to light that it was part of stealing an election?

They can never let it come to light, people will not forgive that, and I would hope it would be something DEMs and Republicans both agree on.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

^^^This^^^

When you can be thrown in jail for simply mentioning the possibility, what does that tell you??
It was absolutely stolen. Even if you only consider the hunter laptop and the lies of the 51 and mainstream media. That was massive election interference. Then look at how federal agencies of the deep state colluded with the tech giants to censor all kinds of things. The fact that states ignored their own election laws yet still certified their votes.

Then go on to read all the sworn affidavits about mail in ballots without folds or ones that looked like they were all ran on a copy machine. Or the truck driver duspatched out of new york to Pennsylvania in the middle of the night with a truck load of ballots. The bizarre way key states simultaneously shut down vote counting at about the same time. The massive statistical and bell weather anomalies. The way Biden didn't even bother to campaign and how he said something like they'd built the biggest election fraud machine ever.

The number one tell they cheated is the fact they want to put you in jail for suggesting it. For as long as I can remember many dems have claimed they were cheated when the lost an election. Now they want to make it a capitol crime to think an election was stolen. When they get that defensive you know your hitting at the truth. The left and the establishment Republicans worked together to make sure non of it got a fair day in court. Anyone that was even remotely paying attention knew something was messed up about 2020.

Even a Democrat I know said he cried himself to sleep on the night of the election because he was so sure Trump won and then he woke up to what he called a miracle. He then said he didn't care if they cheated because it saved the democracy. I replied do you not see the irony in what you just said.

Bb
Originally Posted by EdM

I sincerely hope so!

might be a few others

I agree with this guy. The woods and the hoods need to unite against the globalist Marxist cabal that's actively trying to destroy our country. It's time for everyone who believes in the traditional American ideals to stand together. There's no where else to go. The tyrannical big government types have lots of places they can live out their utopian dreams. We need to keep on place free and of the people by the people.

Our entrenched beaurocrats and most of our elected leaders are acting against our will. That's not how a representative government is supposed to work. They are supposed to be there to represent us and our will and best interests not the interests of the UN and WEF. Example overwhelmingly most Americans want the borders closed and controlled yet very few in federal government or federal jobs are doing anything to secure our borders. In fact most are working hard to make sure they are wide open. A good sign that our system is broken and needs fixed. Even stollen elections have consequences.

The fact that our current government is so out of touch with the will of the people says something is wrong with our system. A big part of the problem is that our media has failed us and are acting like the propaganda arm of the democratic party instead of being the watch dogs for the people. Our election systems and judicial systems have failed us as well. Time to unite and clean house. But that's why the media and government do everything they can to divide us and keep us fighting each other so we don't unite against them.

Bb
There’s no argument from anyone that matters regarding election interference. The argument comes down to how much the interference affected the outcome.

The real argument comes when you declare that they stole the election by manipulation of votes, ballot stuffing and harvesting as well as a myriad of other nefarious tools at the cheater’s disposal.

The interference was massive and widespread, it was also intentional and malicious. It had a significant impact on the results.

The election was most DEFINITELY stolen! There’s absolutely no doubt and it too has been proven to be true. President Trump WON in 2020 but when he wins this time it will be even sweeter. He’s been able to see the real demon in every traitor and liar he had the misfortune of meeting and he’s better and stronger now because of it.
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack
The fraud in PA alone made it an illegitimate election. Under the constitution of PA, changes in election procedures must be made by a constitutional amendment, and passed by two consecutive legislatures. This did not happen. A democrat governor unilaterally changed voting procedures, upheld by a democrat state supreme court. This is black letter fraud. No math needed.

Amen from Pennsylvania.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I wasn’t polled, but I agree.
Ditto...
Absolutely stolen never make me believe it wasn’t and Trump will win for a third time.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
That election stank worse than a 2 week old whale carcass on a 100 degree day on a beach in Florida.
This. The most obvious, least hidden, election steal in history.

[Linked Image from dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com]
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

I agree with that, they only needed to swing some of the 5 swing states, but if it is true, doesn't it likely mean they unleashed Covid 19 on us as well to lockdown the country, illegally bypass election laws almost overnight in some states and make up their own BS for Covid, and then get mail in ballots mailed all over the place?

Everyone thinks Jan 6 "insurrection" was a big deal, heck, think of all the people that died isolated from their families and friends because of Covid? And, what would happen if it were ever brought to light that it was part of stealing an election?

They can never let it come to light, people will not forgive that, and I would hope it would be something DEMs and Republicans both agree on.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by EdM

I sincerely hope so!

might be a few others

I agree with this guy. The woods and the hoods need to unite against the globalist Marxist cabal that's actively trying to destroy our country. It's time for everyone who believes in the traditional American ideals to stand together. There's no where else to go. The tyrannical big government types have lots of places they can live out their utopian dreams. We need to keep on place free and of the people by the people.

Our entrenched beaurocrats and most of our elected leaders are acting against our will. That's not how a representative government is supposed to work. They are supposed to be there to represent us and our will and best interests not the interests of the UN and WEF. Example overwhelmingly most Americans want the borders closed and controlled yet very few in federal government or federal jobs are doing anything to secure our borders. In fact most are working hard to make sure they are wide open. A good sign that our system is broken and needs fixed. Even stollen elections have consequences.

The fact that our current government is so out of touch with the will of the people says something is wrong with our system. A big part of the problem is that our media has failed us and are acting like the propaganda arm of the democratic party instead of being the watch dogs for the people. Our election systems and judicial systems have failed us as well. Time to unite and clean house. But that's why the media and government do everything they can to divide us and keep us fighting each other so we don't unite against them.

Bb
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There’s no argument from anyone that matters regarding election interference. The argument comes down to how much the interference affected the outcome.

The real argument comes when you declare that they stole the election by manipulation of votes, ballot stuffing and harvesting as well as a myriad of other nefarious tools at the cheater’s disposal.

The interference was massive and widespread, it was also intentional and malicious. It had a significant impact on the results.

The election was most DEFINITELY stolen! There’s absolutely no doubt and it too has been proven to be true. President Trump WON in 2020 but when he wins this time it will be even sweeter. He’s been able to see the real demon in every traitor and liar he had the misfortune of meeting and he’s better and stronger now because of it.
Originally Posted by Oldagpilot
Absolutely stolen never make me believe it wasn’t and Trump will win for a third time.

ICYMI

Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The woods and the hoods need to unite against the globalist Marxist cabal that's actively trying to destroy our country.

What does that mean to you, in execution?

This thread suggests that there was enough fraud in the voting and counting process to swing the election in Biden's favor. If that is true it doesn't matter who votes what, the fraud decides the outcome. If it isn't true is has been extremely well documented that there was extensive collusion between private media and government agencies to manipulate information available to voters, make examples out of people trying to circumvent that, and spread preposterous lies intended to influence votes.

So if the woods and the hoods united against the globalists, what would they be doing?
Seventy percent of caucas goers believe a lie concocted by a then-sitting President as part of a concerted effort to overturn an election and remain in office. That is what is celebrated on this Board. Let that sink in.
Originally Posted by Eric308
Seventy percent of caucas goers believe a lie concocted by a then-sitting President as part of a concerted effort to overturn an election and remain in office. That is what is celebrated on this Board. Let that sink in.
Well, you do have (1) ally here on The Fire.

You got that wrong, liberal Cócksucker Steevie.

You are his ally. As well as the ally of all leftists.

Just stay home right? Hey bitch...tell them again this morning.
Come on Steevie.

Earn that DNC money. Tell them to stay home again.

Bitch.
I'm sure all those anomalies that had never happened before in a Presidential election were just our rampant imagination. I'm sure that 2:00 AM vertical spike in Biden's numbers was totally legit. I mean he did campaign so hard from his basement.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I'm sure all those anomalies that had never happened before in a Presidential election were just our rampant imagination. I'm sure that 2:00 AM vertical spike in Biden's numbers was totally legit. I mean he did campaign so hard form his basement.
According to guys like Jim Conrad and his buddy Eric308, yes, that would be correct.
Originally Posted by ironbender

I read about it, know what it's about, but don't pay my money for that stuff.

I am sure there was fraud around the drop boxes, but I can't see 2000 people being involved.

I am sure there was fraud around the drop boxes, but I can't see 2000 people being involved.
Why would you have to pay money
Steevie!

Why do you suck Soros cock?

Rent free bitch!

Tell em to stay home again.
Originally Posted by rainshot
This ^^

That CNN poll was the most important poll of the night. Surpassing the caucus. If Americans are not paying attention to that poll, they are the losers. CNN finally got something right.

kwg
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You do realize Georgia was investigated by numerous LE Agencies and Boards; but all were compromised or part of the Cabal, right?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/06/20/state-board-no-evidence-conspiracy-fultons-ballot-suitcase/%3foutputType=amp
Steevie and Eric.

Both leftists.....ones a racist.

Well...probably both.

Of course it will. Dems will work even harder to stuff the ballot boxes and deter people in conservative areas to vote.

You do realize Georgia was investigated by numerous LE Agencies and Boards; but all were compromised or part of the Cabal, right?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/06/20/state-board-no-evidence-conspiracy-fultons-ballot-suitcase/%3foutputType=amp
You finally made an accurate statement.
I would like to see a poll on how many people think Biden is in charge of anything. I have believed that Obama has been calling the shots from day one maybe didn’t think Biden would decline so quickly?
I’ll never forget watching the 2020 results coming in and then all of a sudden it stopped.

They announced out of the blue that several key states were done counting for the night. When the counting started back up the next day it was landslide Biden votes. I’ve never seen anything like that before…
Obama was a tool of his masters in the ruling cabal. That's all. He's not calling any shots.

In this scene you can taste the transparency of the most transparent, secure election ever.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ll never forget watching the 2020 results coming in and then all of a sudden it stopped.

They announced out of the blue that several key states were done counting for the night. They started back up the next day and it was landslide Biden votes. I’ve never seen anything like that before…
Exactly. Same here. Ordinarily, counting never stops till a winner is determined. They had to stop the counting to get rid of the Republican observers before they pulled the suitcases full of unfolded mail in ballots out and before the truckloads of them arrived at the back door. Then we saw a spike that was statistically impossible in an honest election. Literally every vote that came in was a Biden vote till Biden took a healthy lead (prior to that, Trump had a healthy lead, despite ordinary Democrat cheating activities), and that was it for Trump. The chart line of votes literally went from a healthy Trump lead, then straight up for Biden (the vote chart line was absolutely vertical for that period of time), then back to a normal looking chart, but with Biden solidly ahead of Trump now.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

They knew it would be damn near impossible to do a forensic audit on the mail in ballots in some of these swing states with lax rules like Georgia and AZ. Once they throw away the envelopes with the signatures that the ballots come in it's over. And DEMs have fought for years to have every vote counted, so they don't even carefully or thoroughly look at those signatures on the ballot envelope. They make an effort to try to keep the votes that get thrown out to a minimum, and in the 2020 election they opened the flood gates with the mail in ballots to make it impossible for the counters to thoroughly check signatures on the ballots.

Very Very stupid laws in place and verfications of votes in place make it real easy to steal an election.

I can guarantee Arizona hasn't done much to fix the problems, and the Republicans controlled the Congress and the Governor seat for a while and could have done what they wanted. They could have required a different form of Identification other than a signature on the ballot envelopes, like last 4 of SSN, but they didn't.
If CNN was truthful (would be the 1st time) I'd be shocked that 32% of Republicans could be so stupid as to believe it was not stolen. The sunrise and the effects of gravity are less obvious that the evidence that the elections are rigged

Yessir! It's the biggest cornspiracy since those sneeky Gew Bolshie's faked them thar moon landins'.
Only 68? It will only stop with no mail ballots

Yessir! It's the biggest cornspiracy since those sneeky Gew Bolshie's faked them thar moon landins'.

How do you feel about unborn children being murdered in the womb? Have you noticed there have been few if any sting operations to arrest human traffickers since your buddy took office? Do you like the new office of gun control your man has used our tax dollars to fund? Do you support him appointing sick twisted people that can't decide if they want a penis or vagina in control of our nation? Do you like enriching the oil producing nations that hate America because we are forced to buy oil from them?
Calvin is a dope.He has intentionally remained ignorant concerning the massive amount of fraud that transpired during the 2020 general election.

He has viewed hundreds of posts which have documented the unprecedented level of fraud and yet he continues to lie.

At this point it would be reasonable to conclude he is a Demonrat at best or government quisling at worst.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Only 68? It will only stop with no mail ballots

A CBS entrance poll says 88%
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I would bet at least 30% of DEMs know it was stolen, if they were being honest, but they don't care..Probably all the more Moderate leaning Independents feel the same as Republicans too..

There were way way too many statistical anomolies in that election for there not to be a ton of fraud..

I would agree 100%. Until the many statistical anomalies turn in to factual evidence our hands are tied.
Those whose job is the investigate, discover, and act on the evidence have no doubt been compromised and must be replaced or this circus will continue.

geo
Originally Posted by Jim1611

How do you feel about unborn children being murdered in the womb? Have you noticed there have been few if any sting operations to arrest human traffickers since your buddy took office? Do you like the new office of gun control your man has used our tax dollars to fund? Do you support him appointing sick twisted people that can't decide if they want a penis or vagina in control of our nation? Do you like enriching the oil producing nations that hate America because we are forced to buy oil from them?
Those questions are completely, utterly, irrelevant here, but of course not, even if they made sense, which they don't. The only question is whether you are going to count one person, one vote and at the end of the day abide by the results. Trump categorically did not.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

This should tell you all you really need to know.

I'm voting for Biden,
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

It takes even less to make the Useful Idiots fall in line.
I figured it would be stolen beforehand. I was right.
WTF IS WRONG WITH THE OTHER 32% ?
Originally Posted by RAM

Maybe they watch too much news on TV.
Hell, that equals 20% of the voting public...

Phil

I can’t buy in to that… no sooner had Covid shown up in the U.S… mayors and governors across the country, started enacting “EMERGENCY MEASURES” to enable mail in voting…this was against federal election laws, thus, illegal.
How many state legislatures rectified this by passing legal legislation, I don’t know, but I doubt it was very many…
Originally Posted by RAM
Maybe you can find your answer by going directly to the source.

Ask this guy,

Maybe he can justify himself
You poor little bitch a Steevie.

You are just another neutered liberal cùnt.

Keep pushing people away from the polls...your Union buddies are counting on you.
Then again prolly not.
Then again prolly not.

Steve, are you one of those who supported Georgia voters in boycotting the Georgia senate runoff election as encouraged by Attorneys Lin Wood and Sidney Powell to “Stop the Steal” claiming that the outcomes of the January 5 runoff elections couldn’t be trusted?
Is that what Jim_Conrad is talking about?
Did you actually encourage the Georgia voters to sit at home on election day therefore giving the US Senate to the left?
Some right-wing extremists, not unlike some here on 24hrCampfire, did just that and stupidly pissed their vote and the US Senate away.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Then again prolly not.

Steve, are you one of those who supported Georgia voters in boycotting the Georgia senate runoff election as encouraged by Attorneys Lin Wood and Sidney Powell to “Stop the Steal” claiming that the outcomes of the January 5 runoff elections couldn’t be trusted?
Did you actually encourage the Georgia voters to sit at home on election day therefore giving the US Senate to the left?
Some right-wing extremists, not unlike some here on 24hrCampfire, did just that and stupidly pissed their vote and the US Senate away.

“Right-wing extremist” sounds like leftist talk. What is your definition of a right-wing extremist?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Then again prolly not.

“Right-wing extremist” sounds like leftist talk. What is your definition of a right-wing extremist?

No, I'm not a leftist by any means, not even close. I would equate some of the conspiracy theorist embedded here on the 24hrCF as being right wing extremist, forever trying to justify their unproven made up bullshit, or statistics, to advance their cause.
The fight is in front of us, not behind.
We know what happened in the past, we need to target whomever will attempt it in the future.
Then again prolly not.

Why not tell us why we shouldn't vote?

Go on tell us.
Then again prolly not.

Nope, never supported boycotting an election, I vote always have, always will

That doesn’t mean I expect a lot from my vote, or that I believe we can vote our way out of this, voting is not only my right it is my duty, if nothing else it gives me bitching rights
Steevie is not a right wing extremist at all.

In fact, the Union liberal runs strong is Steve90210.
He doesn't think you should vote for Trump in November.

Right Steve?

I have explained myself many times here. Your turn ma'am.
Then again prolly not.

Nope, never supported boycotting an election, I vote always have, always will

That doesn’t mean I expect a lot from my vote, or that I believe we can vote our way out of this, voting is not only my right it is my duty, if nothing else it gives me bitching rights

Bitch is right.

You are full of [bleep]. Democrat.
Originally Posted by RAM

According to a CBS entrance poll, 88% of caucus goers believe the 2020 election was stolen.

According to reports, about 20% of those that attended the republican caucus were Democrats. They changed their affiliation just before the caucus in order to be able to vote and disrupt the process.

This 20% infiltration by Democrats might help explain why the 68-88% wasn't higher.

It also helps explain why this guy,

Is one of the very few here on The Fire that actually thinks Biden was worthy of 81 Million Votes.

The only people I know that think the election was legit are Democrats, explains a lot.
Steve4102, long time democrat, knows Trump will win in November.

So Steve's bitch ass doesn't want you to vote.

Why not, cócksucker?
No reason...chickenshit parrot?
When 300K ballots show up at 3am..................................................................................................
What did you do?

Book a cruise with Steevie?
Originally Posted by RMiller2
When 300K ballots show up at 3am..................................................................................................

Well, if you are a Republican and one that can put 2 and 2 together, you have election Fraud.

On the other hand, If you are a Democrat, anyone that dares to question the results of the 2020 election is a "Chicken Schit Parrot".
Originally Posted by RMiller2

Well, if you are a Republican and one that can put 2 and 2 together, you have election Fraud.

On the other hand, If you are a Democrat, anyone that dares to question the results of the 2020 election is a "Chicken Schit Parrot".

Yes, but you are a chickenshit parrot Steevie.

You have done nothing but regurgitate what you hear and try and convince people not to vote in November.

So yes. You earned it.

So why don't you start crying about Texas. That's not as boring.
© 24hourcampfire