Home
... What then?
In regards to?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?
I expect value of the dollar to go up, and less wars.
Day one he will unwind everything that Team Biden did. Then he will spend the next four years going after everyone who wronged him and bombarding the media with Tweets.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?

The left will not accept the results and claim the election was rigged and will have to be forced out of office.

Riots, anarchy, etc.

As Q said, Military is the only way forward.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Day one he will unwind everything that Team Biden did. Then he will spend the next four years going after everyone who wronged him and bombarding the media with Tweets.
Lets hope so!! šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©
I sure hope we get to find out.
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?

Haha!

Okay.

Probably not too much of anything except some monotonous news coverage.

The American public has proven time and time again that a little Stimulus money thrown out at the right time will make people forget about nearly anything.
There will be rioting for sure and the TV will be unwatchable for 4 years. But I don't watch TV much and I'm ok with the rioting. Assess my area - low probability of any issues whatsoever.
Ukraine war will end
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

We are in a fluid schituation.

A lot of schiett is going to hit the fan between now and then.

Red Wave? It's coming.

I expect the first thing he will solve is the border, that will be the easiest.

Then unwind the Green New Deal and all the scams and unnecessary regulations it has perpetuated. Green light more fossil fuel projects.

Then cut aid to Ukraine and force a settlement there.

Then sit back and watch the economy take off.
The insane Green New Deal crap will go away.
... What then?

Do you really believe that it is possible?
Law and order
Mean tweets
Hopefully he'll focus on the border, stopping the flow of our money to Ukraine, and other important stuff rather than payback for his political enemies.
A motivated Trump will right the ship pretty quickly. Massive pro American policy changes. Patriotism among real Americans will soar.

Groids will burn stuff for four years. They will remain in the same socioeconomic level that they have maintained for decades. Unfortunately, nothing there will likely change. It would be nice if they would get on board for a change.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Hopefully he'll focus on the border, stopping the flow of our money to Ukraine, and other important stuff rather than payback for his political enemies.

That'd be good.
Originally Posted by TimZ

Then unwind the Green New Deal and all the scams and unnecessary regulations it has perpetuated. Green light more fossil fuel projects.

What about the trials for treason, Subversion, Pedophilia, human trafficking, murder, Nurembergtrials......?
Originally Posted by EdM
... What then?

Do you really believe that it is possible?

I do...but the consensus around here is that if they do allow him to win...to throw us off the trail...that it will be a completely ineffective presidency.

Sort of a ceremonial position like the King of England, apparently.

That'd be good.

If his ego allows it.
I suspect the left may decide to pull the pin, and then maybe we can settle all this nonsense once and for all.

I'll bet there will be 100 predictions here and none will be correct, though. Yes---including mine.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What about the trials for treason, Subversion, Pedophilia, human trafficking, murder, Nurembergtrials......?

Those will be the responsibility of the popcorn-eating green cartoon frog

"Trust the green cartoon frog,' LOL.
It will start the recovery of America. He will need lots of support from Congress in order to divest us of the corruption in the agencies.
I expect the following:

• a miracle vaccine ("The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind,")
  • build a wall on the border ( so beautiful)
  • repeal Obamacare ( it will be so easy, trust me)
  • replace Obamacare ( better, and cheaper)
  • only hiring the best people (believe me)
  • incessant bashing of every Republican who doesn't worship him
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?

The left will not accept the results and claim the election was rigged and will have to be forced out of office.

Riots, anarchy, etc.

I had no clue the Q thing was still around. Last I heard the "election" of Biden would be overturned. What a shame that wasn't true.
I agree with Jag. There's a truckload of [bleep] & fan action coming before November. Some things are boiling now and when it erupts it's going to be ugly.

If we make it to a November election without the military in control I'll be surprised. Our government has been compromised and the open border is just one piece of evidence. I'm expecting an all out collapse of the fiat currency.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I expect the following:

• a miracle vaccine ("The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind,")

Go on...tell us how your president is doing.
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?

Rerun of 2016-2020 unless conservatives can get comfortable majorities in the house and senateā€¦
I expect the following:

Good points. But he is light years above any democrat. We hope he learned a few lessons in the first go round. We also hope that he has a solid majority in house and senate to get stuff done.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Ukraine war will end

On day 1. Wish he hadn't have said that and hope he can pull it off.
Itā€™s Sandyvag ! Good to see ya!
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?

Rerun of 2016-2020 unless conservatives can get comfortable majorities in the house and senateā€¦

I don't think majorities in themselves would be enough. We'd have to camp out in front of the the capitol offices with pitchforks and torches chanting incessantly while building scaffolds by the dozens. Figuratively speaking, of course.
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?

Riots, anarchy, etc.

This^^^
I expect the following:

That would be counter productive for ole Syc. He has no answer to your question. Well, maybe he does. But then, that would change the narrative. Can't have that.

You would think someone living in Arizona would be more likely to bash the border issues. Apparently, it's all good for him.

Clyde
So far, Trump hasn't called me, strange.
But looking at the numbers, over 300,000 illegals (just the ones reported) in December. You will not recognize this nation in 5 years at that rate. The R's will never win ANY election again. The free stuff party will not have to cheat.
Ask any Californian, we know, the hard way. And California is swearing in and arming illegals as police now. Do you think this will end well? Do you think it can't happen in your state?
Donald, lock down that f...king border, NOW on day 1.
Donald, get the important stuff done now, prioritize. Vendettas and eye for an eye later, much later.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
We'd have to camp out in front of the the capitol offices with pitchforks and torches chanting incessantly while building scaffolds by the dozens. Figuratively speaking, of course.

"Figurative" my ass- - - - - -the only worry will be that there might be a shortage of lumber. I'd prefer tree limbs, lamp posts, and a bunch of hand cranked boat trailer winches.
... What then?

Lotsa cool karen videos on youtube!!!
The left is the Virus. The NWO, WEF, UN, Soros, Klaus Schwab, Satanic Illuminati Cabal.

Snakes don't stop striking until their heads are cut off.

This is WW3, The Final Battle just as Trump said. They don't stop fighting until they are dead.

Trump has starred a worldwide movement. The Old Guard is being replaced with the New.

The left has no chance. We are watching our second Revolution and the Birth of a New Republic.

It's going to be Biblical. God Wins.

Like Trump said, Something Big is Coming And Nobody Knows

As Q said, "Buckle up buttercups"

Trump Retruthed "Buckle Up"

If he is able to pull it offā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..it damn sure will be interesting to watch?
They gonna scream and fight tooth and nail because their cult like agenda's that are anti anything and everything involving simple common sense, will be severely threatened and they feel like they can't let that happen. Will not be pretty leading up to, or after, but I believe we (the country) can survive it for a time.

It's a huge mountain to climb to get things on the reverse track, but with Trump leading the way we did it before. Just one of many things, but remember ISIS?? When Trump took over they were weekly posting videos beheading people and burning them alive, we couldn't do anything about it and they were growing exponentially in land mass controlled and in numbers.

In 3 months after Trump got in you never even heard them brought up again. This massive problem nobody knew what to do with or how to fix, was over, done, finished. Didn't even talk about it. They were in the rear view mirror afterthought. Onto other things.
I expect the following:

who you voting for?
The Dems and Rinos will obstruct him in every possible way, the weirdos will riot and burn, the country will tire of the chit show and Newsome will stroll into the Whitehouse after the next election. We all hope it will get better, but this country is circling the drain.
The Crazy bastards will burn down their own cities.
If... He can secure the southern border

If... He can prop up China and ensure a continuation of trade to avoid catastrophe

If... He can keep North Korea and Iran contained

But he won't accomplish much of that as he won't have support from either side of the aisle. He's the wrong guy to bet against, and his SC appointments made his first term worthwhile.
But as a nation we're more divided than ever, and I don't see him as a unifying factor
It appears many here still believe we will be allowed to vote our way out of the mess we are in.

Of that group, it's also apparent some believe that one man can save us all. Or that he will be allowed to...

The Marxists declared war long ago. They will stop at nothing. Nothing.
Trump has already stated that ā€œThere will be No Retribution ā€œ. He plans on playing nice, again.
$0.035 large rifle primers gonna be everywhere.
Either he gets elected and starts undoing everything that the Bolsheviks have done,..or the election is stolen again and the youth in the country continue to just step away from what was once considered the established order.

Crime will be off the charts in the large urban centers and there will be a mass exodus of people leaving the cities and relocating to rural areas just a few miles outside of the suburbs.

Big population shifts will really crank up.
Spontaneous race based balkanization.
Originally Posted by johnw
If... He can secure the southern border

If... He can prop up China and ensure a continuation of trade to avoid catastrophe

If... He can keep North Korea and Iran contained

But he won't accomplish much of that as he won't have support from either side of the aisle. He's the wrong guy to bet against, and his SC appointments made his first term worthwhile.
But as a nation we're more divided than ever, and I don't see him as a unifying factor

At some point, possibly in the near future, the world is gonna be on fire. Not just in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, and the Western Pacific, but right at home From Bismarck to Beaumont.
People everywhere are gonna demand a unifying leadership. Fear that...
The left will not accept the results and claim the election was rigged .

Ohh the irony,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

That'd be good.

If his ego allows it.

He never had the DOJ go after Hillary.

It's sort of like saying he's gonna start a bunch of wars when he was the only president of my lifetime who over saw no wars, after he destroyed isis.

However, I wouldn't mind if he locked up a bunch of commies.
Originally Posted by callnum

No irony involved when it's true.

But you know that.
I expect the following:

Jim he won't touch that because deep down his ilk are happy to see people put in charge spend most of their day dressing, acting and wanting to be the sex they were not born to be. He's also happy to see that nothing is being done about human trafficking and child molestation. He's also happy to see our nation being converted to communism. My guess his biggest disappointment is it wasn't him getting corn holed in the senate building.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload picture
Originally Posted by rost495
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?

Riots, anarchy, etc.

I had no clue the Q thing was still around. Last I heard the "election" of Biden would be overturned. What a shame that wasn't true.
Q needs to go away. They have not been correct on anything and no one takes anything they say serious
Originally Posted by BigNate
I agree with Jag. There's a truckload of [bleep] & fan action coming before November. Some things are boiling now and when it erupts it's going to be ugly.

If we make it to a November election without the military in control I'll be surprised. Our government has been compromised and the open border is just one piece of evidence. I'm expecting an all out collapse of the fiat currency.
Why exactly do some of you think the military is going to be in control? Where does this nonsense come from?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

That'd be good.

If his ego allows it.

He never had the DOJ go after Hillary.

It's sort of like saying he's gonna start a bunch of wars when he was the only president of my lifetime who over saw no wars, after he destroyed isis.

However, I wouldn't mind if he locked up a bunch of commies.

You have no clue because you are only going on what the MSM told you.

And they told you Bidet got 81 million votes.

So, do you just take clips of their headlines and shake them up in a box and draw one out and decide you'll believe that lie or not?
Originally Posted by rainshot
It will start the recovery of America. He will need lots of support from Congress in order to divest us of the corruption in the agencies.
Then, he needs the right Congress. The down ballot voting will be as important as the choice for president. It sounds like a many members of Congress will not be running again. This gives us the chance to get the Congress "right".

kwg
The question is basically moot. Trump will never be allowed back in the White House, his own party will make sure of it.
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

But, Iā€™ll play this game just the same.

The Uniparty Congress will not support him in any way, he will again be a one man show.

He will again appoint Swamp Creatures to his cabinet and to the Alphabet agencies. As it has been pointed out by several members here countless times, he had to during his first term in order to get Senate Confirmation, that has not changed.

CNNā€™s ratings will again climb.

He will do what he can to close the border, but without help from congress it will be minimal at best.

He will be impeached again, this time the Republicans will be more helpful in his conviction.

Ukraine funding will be attached to omnibus bills that he will be forced to sign.

Riots in the streets, cities burning, cops standing down and our Justice system indicting those that dare to stop it.

FBI will ramp up their game in pursuit of Patriots.

Energy costs will be reduced

Drilling will begin again
Some of you need to jump into reality.

He won't do jack chit.

The R's that are beholden now are only doing so to hold their jobs. If he's elected again, he's no longer the useful idiot they're playing him for now.

He will be totally ineffective and if he goes off the rails very far, which is very likely, the R's will impeach him.

They have no political reason to save him from himself anymore.

He will spend 4 more years high pitch whining just like he's doing now. A perpetual do nothing cry baby.
Reverse Biden's policies, close the border and hopefully start rounding up the illegals like cattle and deport back where they came from. Imo it's going to be a tough job for him, the democrats and Rino's will push back on everything he tries to do good for the country. Oh he better watch his back and have good security around the clock.
Originally Posted by BuzzH

He won't do jack chit.

The R's that are beholden now are only doing so to hold their jobs. If he's elected again, he's no longer the useful idiot they're playing him for now.

He will be totally ineffective and if he goes off the rails very far, which is very likely, the R's will impeach him.

He will spend 4 more years high pitch whining just like he's doing now. A perpetual do nothing cry baby.
Yeah. Your solution is better.
[*] a miracle vaccine ("The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind,")

If the commietards were running things you wouldn't have a vaccine to talk about. Commietards don't get anything done.

[*]build a wall on the border ( so beautiful)

Walls and fencing worked rather well around the Capitol building when when crazy Nancy ordered its installation.
I propose a Democrat tax. I didn't vote for millions of illegal aliens and criminals flooding into our country. Commietards did.
Anyone who voted for the Alzheimer's pedophile should be made to pay a higher percentage of taxes for their poor choice.

[*]repeal Obamacare ( it will be so easy, trust me)
[*]replace Obamacare ( better, and cheaper ).

Typical socialist failure.
A good dose of capitalist reforms into our medical system.
Would reduce cost and increase coverage for everyone.

[*]only hiring the best people (believe me)

Trump picks people that get things done.
Unlike commietards.

[*]incessant bashing of every Republican who doesn't worship him

Lots of RINOs in the swamp that need to go get real jobs.

The Alzheimer's pedophile isn't going to do any of those things

Dave
I expect the following:

who you voting for?
Whichever candidate promises to touch the most children
Congress is owned. It's not going to do anything.

The people are on their own.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Congress is owned. It's not going to do anything.

The people are on their own.
BINGO

He won't do jack chit.

What has your boyfriend pedo joe done that you like? You obviously voted for him, so which dem are you supporting this time?
Dimtards should worry.
I expect the following:

We all remember you celebrating when your hero Biden kicked millions of brave men and women out of the military, hospitals, medical care, the VA, Border Patrol fire departments, churches, small businesses for not getting the Biden mandatory jab

Just reminded us was an evil scum bag you are
Originally Posted by gunchamp
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?

Riots, anarchy, etc.

Q needs to go away. They have not been correct on anything and no one takes anything they say serious

My wife was stuck on the Q for a while till she woke up and realized they were full of s-hit.
Originally Posted by steve4102
The question is basically moot. Trump will never be allowed back in the White House, his own party will make sure of it.
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

The Uniparty Congress will not support him in any way, he will again be a one man show.

He will again appoint Swamp Creatures to his cabinet and to the Alphabet agencies. As it has been pointed out by several members here countless times, he had to during his first term in order to get Senate Confirmation, that has not changed.

He will do what he can to close the border, but without help from congress it will be minimal at best.

He will be impeached again, this time the Republicans will be more helpful in his conviction.

Ukraine funding will be attached to omnibus bills that he will be forced to sign.

Riots in the streets, cities burning, cops standing down and our Justice system indicting those that dare to stop it.

Just stay home in November, right?

You musta cashed a big DNC check yesterday.

He won't do jack chit.

Trump sure kicks sand into your pathetic little cunny, doesn't he?

In reality he does more before he takes a morning dump than you have done your entire life.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by callnum

There is the fake president that didn't win in office right now..... speaking of irony.
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

Sadly, this is what welfare, too much free time and unearned money creates:

Unproductive people with a computer and no common sense, to post such drivel and to think their vote counts as much as a productive, rational thinking personā€¦

He won't do jack chit.

What has your boyfriend pedo joe done that you like? You obviously voted for him, so which dem are you supporting this time?

I didn't vote for him, I've written in every year since I've been able to vote for President. Never had an R or D worthy of my vote in my lifetime.

But to answer your question, nothing much and that's fine with me. The less dabbling politicians do trying to fix things the better imo. Must say 22% gain on the year for my investments and the biggest pay raise since the 80's is not a bad thing.

He won't do jack chit.

Takes one to know onešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The Trump economy is quite simple - Get the government out of the way of commerce and exploit every drop of energy we are blessed with.

It isn't difficult, but many in Washington on both sides of the aisle sure as hell don't want to give up their power over We the People.
Nice try old man.

You should concern yourself with your state,which is the most corrupt state in our union.

Brian Kemp Opposes Criminally Investigating Fani Willis For Corruption

He won't do jack chit.

Who asked for your job description? LOL

He won't do jack chit.

I didn't vote for him, I've written in every year since I've been able to vote for President. Never had an R or D worthy of my vote in my lifetime.

But to answer your question, nothing much and that's fine with me. The less dabbling politicians do trying to fix things the better imo. Must say 22% gain on the year for my investments and the biggest pay raise since the 80's is not a bad thing.
If those 56 men back in 1776 would have felt as you do we would never have had anyone sign The Declaration of Independence.
Youse guys draw your conclusions from the Fake Nues MSM Trump educated you about all you wish.

You discount this guy who Trump endorses and Retruths on Trump Social. As he does with Dr Jan Halper-Hayes.

Military tribunals have been going on for a while.

Clue

Oh wow
Youse guys draw your conclusions from the Fake Nues MSM Trump educated you about all you wish.

You discount this guy who Trump endorses and Retruths on Trump Social. As he does with Dr Jan Halper-Hayes.

Military tribunals have been going on for a while.

Clue

I do NOT get any news from any of the main stream lying ass media outlets. That said, If trump has been in charge behind the scenes all this time, I really wish you could produce some concrete evidence of that. The reason being Im not turning out to vote if he has been in charge of what has happened to this once great nation. All joking aside, he is not currently in charge and the military is not going to take control of the country. I believe your heart is in the right place jag, as Im sure we want the same thing, but the Q stuff is such a bad look its hard to take anyone supporting that serious

He won't do jack chit.

Hahaha. Tff. If that were true your puke buds wouldn't be in a tither about trying to get him off the ballots.

Why are they planning riots and anarchy and blackouts to stop the elections.

He won't do jack chit.

Wow. This is what we are up againstā€¦ā€¦ will be very happy to see you proved wrong.
That'd be good.
If his ego allows it.

Your never-Trump feelings get hurt with every win by Trump.

His political enemies are our enemies as well.When he assumes the job of righting this ship, he will simultaneously destroy our common enemies.

BTW President Trump won the majority of women in Iowa.

Why exactly do some of you think the military is going to be in control? Where does this nonsense come from?

Some loooser living in him mother's basement.
... What then?

Depends.

Who holds The House and Senate. Even if we win the Senate, we won't get to 60, so overall, not much.

Hopefully, we get to 51 in the Senate and Bryer kicks the bucket in the first 2 years of his term.

He won't do jack chit.

Wow. This is what we are up againstā€¦ā€¦ will be very happy to see you proved wrong.

Same here!
In regards to?

Everything.

What's gonna happen?

Riots, anarchy, etc.

I had no clue the Q thing was still around.

It's not. Just its die-hard acolytes.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

Unproductive people with a computer and no common sense, to post such drivel and to think their vote counts as much as a productive, rational thinking personā€¦

X2

There is a lot going on and quite frankly I expect things to get far worse. The DAVOS devil worshipping pedophiles are meeting this week discussing the next pandemic they're releasing, and how they're going to try head off the move away from the fake currency in present use, and control crypto currency.
Another pandemic should be excuse enough to limit voting to mail in ballots or on-line voting, which is yet again an easy way to manipulate the outcome. Stalin said something to the effect that it doesn't matter how people vote if you control who's counting.
Democrats have been pushing to start a civil war, and encouraging riots already. So collapse the economy, make daily deliveries of groceries and gas a thing of the past, and you have every reason to declare martial law.

Our country is destroying itself and current politicians are throwing gas on the fire.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

Youse guys don't think Trump can win either?
Originally Posted by Buzzard scHitt

Biden won't do jack chit.

The R's that are beholden now are only doing so to hold their jobs. If he's elected again, he's no longer constrained by the RINOS.Biden is the useful idiot they're playing him for now.

He will be totally effective and if he goes off the rails very far, which is very likely, the D's will try to impeach him.

They have no political reason to save him from the Deep State anymore.

He will spend 4 more years kicking their asses just like he's doing now. A perpetual do everything Alpha-Male.

I fixed it for you Buzzard scHitt.LOL
Originally Posted by rte
That'd be good.
If his ego allows it.

His political enemies are our enemies as well.When he assumes the job of righting this ship, he will simultaneously destroy our common enemies.

LOL, blow me. He will have much more important things to focus on. Anyone who wants our next president to focus on political retribution has his head up his ass.

But we already knew that.

There is a lot going on and quite frankly I expect things to get far worse. The DAVOS devil worshipping pedophiles are meeting this week discussing the next pandemic they're releasing, and how they're going to try head off the move away from the fake currency in present use, and control crypto currency.
Another pandemic should be excuse enough to limit voting to mail in ballots or on-line voting, which is yet again an easy way to manipulate the outcome. Stalin said something to the effect that it doesn't matter how people vote if you control who's counting.
Democrats have been pushing to start a civil war, and encouraging riots already. So collapse the economy, make daily deliveries of groceries and gas a thing of the past, and you have every reason to declare martial law.

Our country is destroying itself and current politicians are throwing gas on the fire.
I agree with most of what you said there. That stuff is real and not Q
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

I think he's gonna win. What he does with his second term is the question.

Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

trump won last time and will win this time as well. We need to turn out in such a huge number to vote, that it makes it absolute hell on those pricks who are trying to steal this away!
... What then?
The Globalists will keep attacking us, but at least our side will have some power and Trump will start chipping away at it.

Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

trump won last time and will win this time as well. We need to turn out in such a huge number to vote, that it makes it absolute hell on those pricks who are trying to steal this away!
Fugging A!

Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

Fugging A!
Huh, you have been adamant for 3+ Years that Trump Lost and Biden won
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

Well...the problem will be us...not Trump.

We need to cut spending. Basically across the board.

Welfare, entitlements, defense, so on.

Everyone's ox needs gored. Even Wallstreet.
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

Agree 100%!

Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

Fugging A!
Huh, you have been adamant for 3+ Years that Trump Lost and Biden won

I don't want people to stay home in November, stupid.

And no, I don't fully agree that 2020 was completely stolen. I believe that had the pussy grabbed mean tweets hating "Republicans" and libertarians voted for Trump....they couldn't have made the steal work.

Moderates and Libertarians are a gift from God for the Democrats.
I personally won't discount some of the Q stuff but I believe the Q movement is a CIA control tactic. There's just enough truth to lend validity, yet the continued b.s. about hold the line, trust the plan, etc. only brings people to pacifism.
Originally Posted by smoksepoles
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by smokespoles
That'd be good.
If his ego allows it.

LOL, blow me. He will have much more important things to focus on. Anyone who wants our next president to focus on political retribution has his head up his ass.

I'll leave that nasty job to your Negro husband.

Hahahaahahahahahahgahahahahahahaha!

Apparently your comprehension skills are damaged by your advanced age.LOL

You whine when some members post stories about the Hollywood elite who trans their children.
Smokespoles Defends Transing Children

You got the clot shots.

You pissed and moaned when hundreds of surveys,studies and data proved their damaging effects upon the human body.

Given all of this,your opinion isn't worth a pile of Buzzard scHitt.LOL

Here is a quote from that Transing thread.
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist
So,an ass-hole like yourself,who fell for the covid clot shot scam,is claiming someone else is crazy.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
No, I'm saying you're a little bitch.
As much as a fat fĆ¹ck like yourself can be
You shilled for homosexual marriage and got the clot shot.LOL
Most members know that attacking the messenger is a pathetic attempt at running interference for sexual deviants in your own family.
This is a picture my wife took.I'm 6', weigh 208 and squat with 450 pounds.
Let the members see your fat ass.
[Linked Image]

When you challenged that member and he responded,you fled like a rat leaving a sinking ship .LOL

Firing and de-funding about 80% of the fedgov would be a fantatic start.
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

Where did I ever say or infer that? I am probably only 1 of very few on here that is still a supporting member of the NRA, still not afraid to use a Leupold scope and behind Trump all the way, regardless of his tweets and open honesty with losersā€¦
We will see riots and mainstream media hate like nothing before.

Firing and de-funding about 80% of the fedgov would be a fantatic start.

Yes sir.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
That'd be good.
If his ego allows it.

You whine when some members post stories about the Hollywood elite who trans their children.

You got the clot shots.

You pissed and moaned when hundreds of surveys,studies and data proved their damaging effects upon the human body.

So,an ass-hole like yourself,who fell for the covid clot shot scam,is claiming someone else is crazy.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Most members know that attacking the messenger is a pathetic attempt at running interference for sexual deviants in your own family.
[Linked Image]

When you challenged that member and he responded,you fled like a rat leaving a sinking ship .LOL

LOL, I never even saw that post by SS, but it certainly made an impression on you, yiou saved it. You probably downloaded it, blew it up, and jack off to it.
Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

Where did I ever say or infer that? I am probably only 1 of very few on here that is still a supporting member of the NRA, still not afraid to use a Leupold scope and behind Trump all the way, regardless of his tweets and open honesty with losersā€¦

Well..for what it's worth, I got my cheap ass NRA knife in the mail the other day as thanks for sending my dues in for another year.

I give Steve shƬt for constantly trying to demoralize the Right with his talk of hopelessness about November.

I assumed you were giving me grief because of it.
https://www.theburningplatform.com/...at-trump-will-get-elected-but-then-what/ They have plans in place rest assured,, they cannot have the US free any longer ,, LOTTA people need to wake up and dig,,,its time,, You are being replaced as US citezens as we speak,, for nxt yr and the next millinia,,when these "anchor babies" are old enough to vote,, That is the culmination of their long game,,
https://twitter.com/KLVeritas/status/1745620209187147817

Well..for what it's worth, I got my cheap ass NRA knife in the mail the other day as thanks for sending my dues in for another year.

I give Steve shƬt for constantly trying to demoralize the Right with his talk of hopelessness about November.

I assumed you were giving me grief because of it.

In agreement with you, not Steve. I can't stand liberals and if you were to look to your right, you will see me standing well right of you...
I apologize.

I have been feeding cows and hauling hay all morning. I no doubt miss some stuff.

As far as being right of me....that's probably so. I have too much Indian in me.
Sounds like a plan. Cut the ATF and FBI budgets by 75% and build the damn wall. Fund new BP jobs and give them the teeth to stop Fentanyl smuggling .
I hope Trump encourages Americans to turn to God again as those that founded our nation did. Adams said of the Constitution "it is for a moral and religious people it is unfit to govern any other".
Say Trump Gets Elected Again...

Trump gets elected again
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I hope Trump encourages Americans to turn to God again as those that founded our nation did. Adams said of the Constitution "it is for a moral and
religious people it is unfit to govern any other".
And Ben Franklin said to a person asking, ā€œWhat have you given usā€ as he exited Independence Hall in Philly. His reply, ā€œA republic if you can keep itā€.

Keeping it depends on an informed, moral electorate. Lose that, itā€™s no longer tenable. Weā€™re getting pretty close to not being able to keep it.

Libs talk about our democracy. Itā€™s a republic, not a democracy, which in essence is mob rule. The founders were careful to set up our govt so that a few big population centers wouldnā€™t rule the country.

Libs want to abolish the Electoral College and other safeguards that prevent mob rule.

Hopefully we can keep what the founders gave us. Time will tell.

DF
I apologize.

I have been feeding cows and hauling hay all morning. I no doubt miss some stuff.

As far as being right of me....that's probably so. I have too much Indian in me.

Probably no more Indian than I am, just enough to be a good hunter and enough white man to hold a jobā€¦
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

I vote for this^^^^^
I personally won't discount some of the Q stuff but I believe the Q movement is a CIA control tactic. There's just enough truth to lend validity, yet the continued b.s. about hold the line, trust the plan, etc. only brings people to pacifism.

If there's an intel organization behind it, it's not ours.

Maybe he can send/deport all the illegals here to Ukraine for clean up? Of course Ukraine/Zelenskyy will have to pay us for that. They have plenty of money biden has sent to them. Joking of course, but the deportation needs to start right away. This country needs to deport, not support!!!
Originally Posted by 1minute
We will see riots and mainstream media hate like nothing before.
This is about the only thing I think we can be sure of.

Antifa, aka the Sturmabteilung, (which is, of course, ironic but that's what they are) will be in training all spring and summer, maybe have a few riots near the election just for practice. The media already amped up their existing attacks against Trump and Republicans since last night, shutting out Trump's speech and calling all Trump supporters racists and "white evangelicals".

Media Freak Out As Trump Cleans Up In Iowa
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Maybe he can send/deport all the illegals here to Ukraine for clean up? Of course Ukraine/Zelenskyy will have to pay us for that. They have plenty of money biden has sent to them. Joking of course, but the deportation needs to start right away. This country needs to deport, not support!!!
Zelenskyy pay? It's our money he's spending.

DF
I hope Trump encourages Americans to turn to God again as those that founded our nation did. Adams said of the Constitution "it is for a moral and religious people it is unfit to govern any other".

Seriously? Trump isnā€™t a Christian. I just hope no video of him pops up from Epstein Island before the election.
Expanding and filling Gitmo would be a nice start.
We need four years of Trump, but more conservatives in the White House.
Governments rely on voting immigrants to stay them in power it seems ... Bidden will revolt if Trump stops his voters from heading to the polls. The Presidents listen to their intelligence that helps them decide on things . If his is better than Biddens ' then vote that way ,but normally they don't get changed and come from the same source. If I was an American ( and may become one ) , a Republican , then I vote for Trump.
I apologize.

Probably no more Indian than I am, just enough to be a good hunter and enough white man to hold a jobā€¦

I have a job. I just don't have any regard whatsoever for money.

Fortunately I married a woman who has a healthy regard for money.
Happy days again.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We need four years of Trump, but more conservatives in the White House.

You need to hit your "Life Alert" button, you have fallen and hit your head. One president at a time in the White House, that's the way it is supposed to be...
You poor simple-minded pukes. The orange buffoon isnā€™t going to get re-elected. Heā€™s going to be in prison because he tried to overthrow the government.

For Christs sakes get out of La La land, you morons
šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Originally Posted by Calvin

Seriously? Trump isnā€™t a Christian. I just hope no video of him pops up from Epstein Island before the election.

I never said he was but you offer zero proof he isn't. He did more for the moral cause of this nation than any president in recent history but you have no interest in that. Your only interest is tearing the man down. If America is to be rebuilt people like you will have little to nothing to do with the success of it.
Originally Posted by hunter13
You poor simple-minded pukes. The orange buffoon isnā€™t going to get re-elected. Heā€™s going to be in prison because he tried to overthrow the government.

Where did this azzhole come from?
Release the J6ers and throw the panel in prison with the same amount of time.

If there is 1000 years accumulative handed to the J6ers then 1000 years will be split among the panels and the prosecuters and judges.

ONE DEATH PENALTY SHALL BE HANDED OUT AS WELL.
This forum is funny, like that. People will be talking along and all of a sudden, some commie azzhole interjects himself in the conversation like he belongs in it.

They all have some weird azz humiliation fetish is all I can figure.
This forum is funny, like that. People will be talking along and all of a sudden, some commie azzhole interjects himself in the conversation like he belongs in it.

Iā€™m with ya šŸ‘
Ainā€™t a commie, Bristoe. Just an American that shakes his head when I read this goofy garbage.

For example, all this bs about how Trump is going to get immigration under control. How did he do on building the wall and having Mexico pay for it?

What we have here is a bunch of people that are sorely lacking in critical thinking skills

Some communist brainwashing location. Maybe even a bott.
Ainā€™t a commie, Bristoe. Just an American that shakes his head when I read this goofy garbage.

For example, all this bs about how Trump is going to get immigration under control. How did he do on building the wall and having Mexico pay for it?

What we have here is a bunch of people that are sorely lacking in critical thinking skills

Nah,...you're a commie. You're just too dumb to know it.

I just block all the three letter agency hacks.

The lowest levels of border crossings recorded in the past 3 decades occured under Trump. When the Democrats, the judicial system, the media, academia and entertainment industry went all in on trying to subvert his efforts, there was a nominal spike in 2019. He managed to outmaneuver them and brought it back down in 2020. Then you can see how things went with your boy Joe.

So, on the issue of border control, his record speaks for itself, does it not?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/329256/alien-apprehensions-registered-by-the-us-border-patrol/

Dumbass.

Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
That'd be good.
If his ego allows it.

You got the clot shots.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
[Linked Image]

When you challenged that member and he responded,you fled like a rat leaving a sinking ship.LOL
I never even saw that post by SS,ok I lied I am fat ass but it certainly made an impression on me.I saved it,downloaded it, blew it up, and jack off to it.

When your hypocrisy and lies are exposed you naturally resort to your homosexual behavior.

Does your husband know that you talk dirty to the alpha males on this site ?

Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that Trump will be elected again. The opposition has already shown that they have the will and the machinery to prevent it. If through some miracle he were elected again, they effort they expended last time to bring him down would look like a game of patty cakes compared to what they'll do this time.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that Trump will be elected again. The opposition has already shown that they have the will and the machinery to prevent it. If through some miracle he were elected again, they effort they expended last time to bring him down would look like a game of patty cakes compared to what they'll do this time.

Shame on us for allowing that.

Dumbass.

Let's see how they respond to the dose of reality I threw in their face. I am going to guess obfuscation and/or intellectual dishonesty.
Your never-Trump schitt never stops.

President Trump was confirmed as a Presbyterian at the age of 12.

In a 2020 interview he stated that he left that church and is now a non-denominational Christian.
Ladies, he is going to be in prison.

Actually, the better guess is if the Ct of appeals rules in Jack Smithā€™s favor and SCROTUS refuses to take the case up (a likely scenario), this cowardly bastard will take a plea. This fat [bleep] isnā€™t going to risk what amounts to a life sentence.
Ladies, he is going to be in prison.

Actually, the better guess is if the Ct of appeals rules in Jack Smithā€™s favor and SCROTUS refuses to take the case up (a likely scenario), this cowardly bastard will take a plea. This fat [bleep] isnā€™t going to risk what amounts to a life sentence.
GFY
rockinbbar: You are joking right?
Well first off, I am sure, President Donald J. Trump would undo much of the horror china joe biden and his whore have heaped upon the United Sates of America.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by rte

In a 2020 interview he stated that he left that church and is now a non-denominational Christian.

Oh good lord. Put down the crack pipe. Trump ainā€™t a Christian.

Dumbass.

Let's see how they respond to the dose of reality I threw in their face. I am going to guess obfuscation and/or intellectual dishonesty.

One of the rare times I was wrong. It was a dodge.
Originally Posted by rte

Why does it matter if he is or not? More than any president that I can recall in recent history, he stood up for Christians.
Why isnā€™t he a Christian, Brother Cal? Who has the authority to determine that anyway?
Originally Posted by rte

LOL, you think anonymous posting on an internet forum makes you or anyone else an "alpha male?"

Not only are you not one, you're too stupid to even know what it means, aŔŔhole.

CORRECT
Originally Posted by rte

LOL, you think anonymous posting on an internet forum makes you or anyone else an "alpha male?"

Not only are you not one, you're too stupid to even know what it means, aŔŔhole.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Why isnā€™t he a Christian, Brother Cal? Who has the authority to determine that anyway?

Christians don't post mean tweets. That is the best point they can come up with for the Trumps not a Christian crowd.

Shame on us for allowing that.

I guess they had better stay home come November then.
Originally Posted by rte

That's quite a statement to make. I want the proof you seem to think you have that he is not.
Crazy deal. You allowed yourself to be demoralized by the MSM....and now you demoralize each other.

Maybe to make yourselves feel better about giving up?

Unbelievable.
Trumps Iowa stomp got the never trumpers worked up.

Paul, I would hate to lose this bet, not for the sake of losing, but for what it will mean if I'm wrong. But I will gladly publicly say you're wrong about this. Trump will win. What that will look like during and after, with this crazy bunch running things right now, I really don't know.
Crazy deal. You allowed yourself to be demoralized by the MSM....and now you demoralize each other.

Unbelievable.
Giving up is not an option for me. This nation is too precious and has had too much sacrificed for me to lay down and quit. I wonder how many times in history men have thought of giving up just when help was on the way. I bet those men at Valley Forge freezing and starving felt like giving up. Had they done so we might not be here. They held on for folks like you and me and I feel we owe that in return. Our kids and grandkids need us to hang in there too. Ronald Reagan said that America was the last hope for freedom on the face of the earth.

Unbelievable.
Giving up is not an option for me. This nation is too precious and has had too much sacrificed for me to lay down and quit. I wonder how many times in history men have thought of giving up just when help was on the way. I bet those men at Valley Forge freezing and starving felt like giving up. Had they done so we might not be here. They held on for folks like you and me and I feel we owe that in return. Our kids and grandkids need us to hang in there too. Ronald Reagan said that America was the last hope for freedom on the face of the earth.

Good deal.

Go choke on a sack of dicks !
Kenneth

I bet he's "vaxed" & boosted too.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

If there's an intel organization behind it, it's not ours.

Why would you think that , you surely donā€™t believe the feds have our best interest at heart
Kenneth

Wouldnā€™t hold much water with anyone that knows they can put anybody anywhereā€™s they want to
Itā€™s called technology
Kenneth

But I agree , with the average joe , it would be gospel
Originally Posted by High_Noon

I bet he's "vaxed" & boosted too.

Probably one of GayGhostā€™s or CalledScumā€™s many f.aggot SockPuppets.
1) drill and reopen the pipeline, do away with any and all EOs discouraging banks from financing energy exploration

2) pardon all J6ers

3) pass funding for border wall

4) end FBI & use funding to increase ICE officers/enforcement

5) use 2,000 mules and other investigations to prosecute everyone involved in election fraud

6) reduce federal employee count by slashing 75% or more of them

Thatā€™d be a good startā€¦
You dumb sons of bitches wouldnā€™t know a Christian from a gild damn Muslim. Of course, Trump is no Christian, but he sure can manipulate some so-called evangelicals. Of course, people have been manipulating these simple-minded doucheā€™s for centuries.

ā€œMy lord, man, you canā€™t fight the devil with fives and tens.ā€

And, of course, thatā€™s pretty much the only people who voted for Trump in Iowa: The douchebag evangelicals.
Mrweener livesšŸ˜‚
You dumb sons of bitches wouldnā€™t know a Christian from a gild damn Muslim. Of course, Trump is no Christian, but he sure can manipulate some so-called evangelicals. Of course, people have been manipulating these simple-minded doucheā€™s for centuries.

ā€œMy lord, man, you canā€™t fight the devil with fives and tens.ā€

And, of course, thatā€™s pretty much the only people who voted for Trump in Iowa: The douchebag evangelicals.

(( ))
Originally Posted by efw
1) drill and reopen the pipeline, do away with any and all EOs discouraging banks from financing energy exploration

2) pardon all J6ers

5) use 2,000 mules and other investigations to prosecute everyone involved in election fraud

1 & 2 he can do on day one

3 would require congressional help, not going to happen

4 & 5 would be considered "Retribution", Trump has said he will not do that.

6 I don't think a President has the authority to just start firing Federal Employees, they are more protected than Union Pukes.
Originally Posted by efw

2) pardon all J6ers

Close the Border and Deport all of those Lying Hiden Biden let in in the last 3 years. Cut all Federal Funding to ā€œSanctuary Citiesā€
And Schittcan the ATF & EPA. šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
Brother hunt,

Those gosh darn Iowans can vote for who they damn well please. Thanks for understanding, bro.
Originally Posted by efw

2) pardon all J6ers

1 & 2 he can do on day one

3 would require congressional help, not going to happen

4 & 5 would be considered "Retribution", Trump has said he will not do that.

6 I don't think a President has the authority to just start firing Federal Employees, they are more protected than Union Pukes.
Stfu you yanky fuqk
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Mrweener livesšŸ˜‚

GayGhost or CalledScum / LostC.unt60 most likely.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Mrweener livesšŸ˜‚

GayGhost or CalledScum / LostC.unt60 most likely.
šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ‘šŸ‘
Originally Posted by hunter13 aka C u n t 13
Yadda,yadda,yadda.

Blah,blah,blah.

Refugees from the Demonrat Underground are crapping in their panties because they feel a reckoning coming.

Their precious Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party will be crushed and swept into the dustbin of history.

Nah,...you're a commie. You're just too dumb to know it.

laugh laugh
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by hunter13 aka C u n t 13
Yadda,yadda,yadda.

Blah,blah,blah.

Refugees from the Demonrat Underground are crapping in their panties because they feel a reckoning coming.

Their precious Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party will be crushed and swept into the dustbin of history.

Yep. Ole CalledScum / LostC.unt60 is hiding in her basement shaking like a Chihuahua schitting a peach seed.

Sheā€™ll be along soon for a ā€œdrive byā€ then run & hide like the cowardly little bitch she is. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
We need more than the next four years.
Carpet shampoo
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by efw

2) pardon all J6ers

Close the Border and Deport all of those Lying Hiden Biden let in in the last 3 years. Cut all Federal Funding to ā€œSanctuary Citiesā€
And Schittcan the ATF & EPA. šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Yep
Hard tack
We need more than the next four years.

...and we need more than a One Man Show
Now Mattchew ..
Alwaysoutdoors is more like Alwaysonline.

Hey, buddy, who you stalking now?
I'll likely loose no sleep worrying about it
Someone like Ronald Reagon.
Butter cookies
Butter cookies

Very helpful as usual.

We not electing him Pope. Heā€™s not a man of the cloth, not a Padre. Never claimed to be.

But he does represent Judaochristian values and honors our Constitution.

DF
Hard tack
Peanut butter cookies
Butter cookies

Her pie taint no good at'all.

Butter cookies......
Butter cookies

Butter cookies......
I took n told ya they all taste tha same
Butter cookies

Butter cookies......
I took n told ya they all taste tha same

Aw, go on.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
... What then?

Depends.

Who holds The House and Senate. Even if we win the Senate, we won't get to 60, so overall, not much.

Hopefully, we get to 51 in the Senate and Bryer kicks the bucket in the first 2 years of his term.

Not true. You are looking at this [bleep] as being static. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Something is bean done.

Open your eye and look around.

Epstein schiett is just fixing to get rolling. Obama and Kilery and Piglosi are coming up.

Pandora's box of Elites getting payola and not paying taxes.

Obamas involvement in Ukraine and Haiti and payola from Chyna and using crap steel in US military.

Pedophilia in Hollywood. Ditto.

Grooming and cutting kids organs off isn't going to sit well.

There is so much schiett and treasonous crimes coming out its going to be unreal.

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets.

There is a reason Killery said they would all noose from nooses. Yep. So you aren't worried cause it's not your neck.

BFD. Its coming, along with WW3. Yep. You arent going to worry? BFD. Others will.

You think Buzz's buds in the satanic NWO Swampers Cabal built and released Covid-19 to stop Trump for no freaking reason?

They were trying to stop their own destruction. They failed. Now there is Panic in DC, the Vatican, the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the Bank of England, the EU, NATO, the UN.

Wrong Kind of Republican
Mitch McConnell

X2

Smokeapole, maybe he's going to do just WTF he said. Have you ever considered he may not be lying like you and you're crew?

Maybe he's going to do as he said and Make America Great Again.

Ronald Reagan couldn't hold a candle compared to what Trump did and is going to do.

He will get us Voter ID and destroy the DNC.

Ronald Reagan couldn't hold a candle compared to what Trump did and is going to do.

He will get us Voter ID and destroy the DNC.

Well, Reagan was elected to two consecutive terms and most notably, his vice president was also elected following those two consecutive terms. That hasn't happened in a long time. Other than a welcomed tax cut, most of what Trump did was via Executive Order, which, as we have all seen, can be immediately reversed by the next president.
... What then?

Well for a start, large rifle primers will be available again. And teenagers can get back to wondering about University studies instead of their new sight-seeing opportunities in the Middle East
Gunchamp, get a clue.

Trump Retruthed Derek Johnsons and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes videos to give you one.

If you support him then maybe you should listen to him and them.

Both Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes have said we are under a Military Continuance of Governance.

You can find their videos under rumble.com if you want to know WTF is going on.

Trump just said AGAIN he's in his second term. Dr Jan told us the Military is waiting until enough people are tired of the schiett going off a cliff and getting worse until 90-95% want something to be done. When they do the Military will move.

Maybe consider the possibility they just might have more of a clue than you. Well, or keep leaning on your own understanding and guessing from our previous history under the swamp cabal and the BS presented by the MSM.

Here's a clue, but you can listen to the MSM loving crew about how Qs a larp if you want to. Doesn't matter. You have the chance to know (WTF is going on).

Why did Trump, the guy you supposedly like, say if he had a fight with Biden he would hit him in his fake nose and plastic would fly everywhere? WTF does it take? Does Trump have to draw you a picture?

Why would Trump subject himself to such ridicule? He's trying to open people's eyes so they can see WTF is going on.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]post a pic

Epstein schiett is just fixing to get rolling. Obama and Kilery and Piglosi are coming up.

What's going to happen to Obana, Hilary, and Pelosi jaguartx?

Be specific.
He will on day one send the military to the border, He will NOT pick his cabinet from the swamp as he did last time. I am sure he learned his lesson last time. I HOPE he listens to and implements Viveks plans to lay off 2/3 of Washingtons bureaucrats on day 2. He will then straighten out the military with a few strategic firings. The "war" in Ukraine will end , moneys going overseas will dry up.
These are all pipe dreams because the lefts corruption runs too deep and they can not afford to let him back. There will be an assassination, marshall law will go in effect, Liberal and democrats will look the other way, Pravda will be the name of the official news station, which is the consolidation of msnbc and cnn. Mask mandates will go in effect for no reason other than to identify the opposition, Immediate gun "regulations go into effect,The IRS will audit anyone with a recent gun purchase, tax stamp for compliance. You will need govt coupons to buy fuel, They will change the color of paper money and make your cash worthless and obsolete. By march , farmers will be given seed and told what to plant, beef will be phazed out by shutting down the slaughter plants. It will happen fast, keep your powder dry!!
Biden undid everything positive that Trump accomplished his first time as POTUS in short order. Then he stomped the God fearing conservatives into the ground. Trump's our only hope, but without a revolution (complete house cleaning) it won't matter in the long term.
Originally Posted by rte

I'm asking you again. Where is the proof that Trump is not a Christian. If you're going to make a statement like that it should be backed up. I doubt you have any but your main reason to say things like this about Trump is that you hate him and what he stands for. In my book, and many others here, that makes you very much a hater of the way this nation was founded.

What's going to happen to Obana, Hilary, and Pelosi jaguartx?

Be specific.
That Goal Post has been moved so many times it wonā€™t even stay in the ground
Those still waiting on Q better change their plans at least.
Great, I'd love me some mean tweets and $2.00 gas.
ā€œBut he does represent Judaochristian values and honors our Constitution.ā€œ

Congratulations, Dirt Farmer, the dumbest statement of the week.

You stupid turds are living in a bubble where because a few like-minded dopes echo your personal beliefs on a internet site, I you think the majority of Americans are in your camp

You poor and pathetic and mentally/challenged dopes have fallen into some kind of fascist cosmic bunny hole.
WTH
"You poor and pathetic and mentally/challenged dopes have fallen into some kind of fascist cosmic bunny hole."

Exactly who here in this camp promotes 'fascism'?
one of Trumps priorities if he is to get elected is to make sure federal law is enforced on only United States citizens can vote, everyone should be required to show proper ID, and beginning on day 1 of his presidency to make sure everyone has access and the ability to get proper ID that includes an individual voter identification number. Don't give anyone any excuse as to not being able to show ID in the 2028 election

Then you can't vote without your voter identification number being logged either in person or via mail in ballot.
[quote=hunter13]ā€œBut he does represent Judaochristian values and honors our Constitution.ā€œ

You stupid turds are living in a bubble where because a few like-minded dopes echo your personal beliefs on a internet site, I you think the majority of Americans are in your camp

You poor and pathetic and mentally/challenged dopes have fallen into some kind of fascist cosmic bunny hole.[/quote

People like you is what is wrong with this country you really are a communist like Bristoe said. How old are you and where you from? Don't be shy just answer my question.

Judeo-Christian values, huh?

A jury of 12 found that he cornered a stranger in a department store bathroom and stuffed his fingers up her [bleep]. What specific Judeo-Christian value is that?
South new yawk
Judaochristian values is an oxymoron. There are distinct differences between Jewish values and Christian values.

I do believe Trump supports the Constitution as the supreme law of the land and I think he realizes how government has exceeded its constitutional limitations. I think his intention is to return to a constitutional government. This would require the elimination of somewhere between 75% and 95% of the federal government. I think he believed he would have eight years to accomplish this. He received zero support from the swamp. His biggest accomplishment was to reveal the corruption in government and media, and reveal the organized NWO being advanced by the WEF, UN, mutual fund mangers, global industries and the old world aristocrats.

I also believe he now realizes the only way to return to a constitutional government is to destroy the existing institutions. I think he realizes there is no room for compromise, you are either with me or against me. It will be a huge upheaval similar to the American Revolution except we already have a constitution to carry us forward.

Keep an eye on Argentina. You will have to search it out because the MSM chooses not to cover what is happening there.

There ya go. Just showed your ass again. You fifth column commie fugk. FOAD

That would be acceptable.

Judeo-Christian values, huh?

A jury of 12 found that he cornered a stranger in a department store bathroom and stuffed his fingers up her [bleep]. What specific Judeo-Christian value is that?

Juries are never wrong, correct?
Does the above statement make a facist?
Originally Posted by KFWA
one of Trumps priorities if he is to get elected is to make sure federal law is enforced on only United States citizens can vote, everyone should be required to show proper ID, and beginning on day 1 of his presidency to make sure everyone has access and the ability to get proper ID that includes an individual voter identification number. Don't give anyone any excuse as to not being able to show ID in the 2028 election

Then you can't vote without your voter identification number being logged either in person or via mail in ballot.
Too many holes in this bucket.

1) Trump cannot pass laws, only congress can, and they ainā€™t passing any such thing

2) Individual States control their own Election process, the Feds cannot force them to pass ID laws

You poor and pathetic and mentally/challenged dopes have fallen into some kind of fascist cosmic bunny hole.
It's always funny when Useful Idiots worry that freedom and liberty are fascism, when through their own ignorance and gullibility, they are ushering fascism at record pace. Congrats?
Mrweener has a sock
I stand by my notion that DJT honors our founding documents and cultural foundation.

You can diss Judaochristian values at your peril. The alternative is third world chaos and confusion. Weā€™re getting way too close to just that. Our way of life is in the balance.

Better say your prayers; the spirit of darkness hovers, looking to destroy what it can, what we allow. Yes, what we allow.

DF
Mrweener has a sock
Another insightful response to the topic at hand.

Keep up the good work
Mrweener has a sock
Another insightful response to the topic at hand.

Keep up the good work
You can get to work by voting for Trump this time and stop trying to get Republicans to stay away in November.

Big talker....
© 24hourcampfire