Home
According to Rolling Stone, the agenda former President Trump has laid out for a second term is emblematic of an “authoritarian agenda.” The actions they say he’ll take include:

He will indict Biden and his other political enemies;
He will round up, intern, and deport undocumented immigrants;
He will send the military to the border;
He will invade Mexico;
He will round up the homeless and send the National Guard into cities to fight crime;
He will bring back the death penalty in a big way;
He will make stuff more expensive by taxing all imported goods;
He will reevaluate America’s participation in NATO;
He will roll back all of Biden’s climate progress and reinvest in fossil fuels;
He will construct “freedom cities” filled with flying cars;
He will try to overhaul the education system in the MAGA image;
He will torch the First Amendment by going after non-MAGA media;
He will legally delegitimize trans-Americans;
He will pardon the Jan. 6 rioters;
He will gut the federal government and take unprecedented control of what’s left.

Many of the “authoritarian” actions Rolling Stone says Trump will take poll favorably among voters. Nearly two-thirds of voters say they want mass deportations of illegal immigrants. An additional 64 percent supports temporarily militarizing the U.S.’s southern border.

National Pulse

Rolling Stone

Hey, I'm OK with this list. Not Freaking Out. In fact, there's some missing. Not sure about the "Flying Cars" thing though smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O.K. ... And the problem is ???
lets all pray that these things come to pass
They smoke really good weed at Rolling Stoned. They are against flying cars because they think they will get hit when the air traffic gets heavy.
I've always WISHED that Trump really was as "bad" as the bolshjewviks claim.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
They smoke really good weed at Rolling Stoned. They are against flying cars because they think they will get hit when the air traffic gets heavy.

This is the second "Trump and flying cars" news bit I've seen. What's up with that? Where's that coming from?
Originally Posted by SupFoo

This is the second "Trump and flying cars" news bit I've seen. What's up with that? Where's that coming from?
Brother Foo

Trump said it himself m9nths ago I believe.
Please forward this list to Pres. Trump

It’s not just some crazy notion at this point,…

Sounds like a great plan to me.
I'm a rapidly aging Boomer and even *I* don't givva schitt about what Rolling Stone has to say.

It's due to put a transvestite on the cover that looks like some sissy made up to look like Keith Richards--and never be heard of again.

It can't happen too soon.
Some of it is sweet and some of it is simply not believable.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's due to put a transvestite on the cover that looks like some sissy made up to look like Keith Richards--and never be heard of again.

Are you talking about Patti Smith? If so she ain’t no sissy grin
To say that RS is out of touch with the majority of 'Merica on almost all of those issues would be a monumental understatement.

Overall, a small majority has manged to push through an agenda that the majority of tje country does not want, but being the orderly law abiding (even illegal o unconstitutional laws) society that we are, it's been allowed to stand.

So when will enough be enough? Or will it never be?

MM
You know this is really a Terrible Time to be Alive..

We have to listen to Unrestrained Drama Queens which nobody seems to know how they got their Platform to Public .

Emanuel ain’t going to do anything on that list ..

Certainly not go after Coco Mellon and his Tribe

Emanuel was Barking about sending Hilarious to Jail right to Her Face .

That didn’t Happen

Emanuel will do what The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Lindsay tell him to Do.

Especially Lindsay being His Vice President..

You know the Old Term having His Ear ..

Well Lindsay may have that and some of Emanuel’s Wife’s Victoria Secret's undergarments..

That’s probably already been the Case ..

Lindsay was sitting right next Emanuel Wife at her Mothers Funeral..
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Brother Foo

alwaysoutdoors I wish you would do away with the video of the gal and the pool cue. It is annoying.
Thank you.
I wonder if he'd promise to not tweet anything mean or say anything offensive if they might like him more. I'm sure that would snag a few of the moderates around here if he would. After all he LOST the last election because of his mouth....right
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

It’s not just some crazy notion at this point,…

Is that electric? No one here would want one if it is. laugh

Jerry
Looks like a list that will make me vote for him.
Don't forget that if Trump gets elected again it will be "The End Of Democracy". Because, besides all the other horrible acts he will commit; he will also refuse to step down at the end of his term. He will then become the supreme dictator for as long as he wishes. Heard that one on a right leaning radio show and it was attributed to some left wing, female loon, which, IIRC, may have been one of those women on "The View" ?
Brother Foo

Well, if Trump really said it then I am cool with it. May even get one. But not the EV version. It will sputter in the air then crash and burn. Only real gas for me.
Rolling Stone “magazine has been WOKE and irrelevant for a LONG time.

And once stated that Kurt Cobain was “one of the 10 best rock guitarist of All Time”. 😂🤪🤮
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Brother Foo

alwaysoutdoors I wish you would do away with the video of the gal and the pool cue. It is annoying.
Thank you.

Actually, it is and SHE is. Her body language is 100% repulsive.
The Rolling Stone mag commies just outlined almost everything wrong with this country. I submit another entry: Deport any American or human in this country that agrees with RS.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
The Rolling Stone mag commies just outlined almost everything wrong with this country. I submit another entry: Deport any American or human in this country that agrees with RS.

Piss off...I know what you are up to, we don't want them!
Rolling Stone will be going the way of SI very soon.
He will invade Mexico;
He will round up the homeless and send the National Guard into cities to fight crime;
He will gut the federal government and take unprecedented control of what’s left.

I was on the fence. Now, I am in. Thanks RS!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Rolling Stone will be going the way of SI very soon.

RS is orders of magnitude worse than SI was. Its been a marxist rag since it began.

I am into music. I had a wicked CD collection. I know a guy. I mean, I am sort of a big deal in some circles. So when I say Rolling Stone sucks ass, its a fact.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I wonder if he'd promise to not tweet anything mean or say anything offensive if they might like him more. I'm sure that would snag a few of the moderates around here if he would. After all he LOST the last election because of his mouth....right

There are No Liberals or Moderates ..

There are Marxist Sympathizer's like Your Next Door Neighbor..

The Luxury of Fence Setting is Over

No Begging for their Support

Truth or the Consequence ..

The Time for Talking to the Left and Addled is Over .
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Jim1611

There are No Liberals or Moderates ..

There are Marxist Sympathizer's like Your Next Door Neighbor..

The Luxury of Fence Setting is Over

No Begging for their Support

Truth or the Consequence ..

The Time for Talking to the Left and Addled is Over .

Yep. About where I've been.
Wasn’t Patti Smith the woman who sang,”I ain’t sleeping’ in the wet spot any more”.

Bob
No matter what Trump, or ANY conservative does, the Left will crucify them for it, and crucify us for voting for the conservative.

It's coming very quickly up to the point we are going to either have to take our nation back, or give it to them.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
No matter what Trump, or ANY conservative does, the Left will crucify them for it, and crucify us for voting for the conservative.

It's coming very quickly up to the point we are going to either have to take our nation back, or give it to them.

I don't relish either one of those options, it's going to be messy either way.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
lets all pray that these things come to pass

Exactly!
According to Rolling Stone, the agenda former President Trump has laid out for a second term is emblematic of an “authoritarian agenda.” The actions they say he’ll take include:

He will invade Mexico;

Many of the “authoritarian” actions Rolling Stone says Trump will take poll favorably among voters. Nearly two-thirds of voters say they want mass deportations of illegal immigrants. An additional 64 percent supports temporarily militarizing the U.S.’s southern border.

National Pulse

Rolling Stone

Hey, I'm OK with this list. Not Freaking Out. In fact, there's some missing. Not sure about the "Flying Cars" thing though smile

IOW, we will MAGA.

Thought so.
[Linked Image]

Attached picture sell it.jpg
Worried I won't be able to afford a flying car.

I hope there will be junk yards of old ones to make one up from parts. Hoping...
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I don't relish either one of those options, it's going to be messy either way.

Well guys, not exactly. wink

I think everything but the "everything will be more expensive" is true, and some of the very reasons I want to vote for him. I think it's telling that they are worried about the First Amendment, while at the same time wanting to ban Conservative speech. That just shows how out of touch and hypocritical these egghead punks are.
© 24hourcampfire