Home
Posted By: SupFoo Alex Soros Tweet - Not Cool - 01/22/24
Hat Tip: Sundance

Yes, that is 47 dollars.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Somehow I feel like he would probably send the message in more discreet channels.
Posted By: viking Re: Alex Soros Tweet - Not Cool - 01/22/24
Wow. He (Trump) ruffled some feathers lately.
Posted By: cvmw Re: Alex Soros Tweet - Not Cool - 01/22/24
Go to that "Gift Article" What a Crock of Crap!
Posted By: 673 Re: Alex Soros Tweet - Not Cool - 01/22/24
The tweet is not deleted?
Posted By: Tminc Re: Alex Soros Tweet - Not Cool - 01/22/24
More Slime from slimeboy,why ain't the whole family swinging?
Who won the 47th presidential election already?
... Over the course of 2023, police forces kept shrinking, yet overall violent-crime rates plummeted to their lowest levels since the 1960s, ...

Yeah, right... Keep on gas lighting...
Bullet hole, sheaf of dollars...caption of crime and inflation...and this implies a threat? I don't see it.
His apple did not fall far from the tree. He has a lineage of Traitors and it will be his end.
Probably the single biggest threat to our American freedoms. I hate to wish ill on anyone but a plane crash with the Soros men on board would only be a tragedy for the pilots family. Uniquely evil & harmful men - I probably should be praying for a change of his heart ….. that’s vey much a challenge.
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Somehow I feel like he would probably send the message in more discreet channels.
They already stated at Davos that:

"They no longer own the news"

That DJT is destroying their whole plan....

All he is doing is trying to activate the mentally ill.
Originally Posted by specneeds
Probably the single biggest threat to our American freedoms. I hate to wish ill on anyone but a plane crash with the Soros men on board would only be a tragedy for the pilots family. Uniquely evil & harmful men - I probably should be praying for a change of his heart ….. that’s vey much a challenge.

This right here!!!
This one is, as Trump says, "sort of gone".

What did Q say about them having their sights on him?

Originally Posted by flintlocke
Bullet hole, sheaf of dollars...caption of crime and inflation...and this implies a threat? I don't see it.

If you are not being disingenuous you are a dullard.
Posted By: RAM Re: Alex Soros Tweet - Not Cool - 01/22/24
Where are the Dems speaking out against this? Why hasn''t Elon taken it down ?
Posted By: RAM Re: Alex Soros Tweet - Not Cool - 01/22/24
Your fuggin stoopid then.
Originally Posted by RAM
Where are the Dems speaking out against this? Why hasn''t Elon taken it down ?
Find me a dem that wouldnt love the thought of Trump out of the game for good. They dont exist
They’re as ugly on the inside as they are on the outside. 🤬
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Alex Soros Tweet - Not Cool - 01/22/24
Just watched a short video about this and assassination is exactly what Alex Soros is calling for. He is even offering a reward to whoever assassinates Trump. The video features comments Alex made during a discussion at Davos last week. He comes across as an imbecile. He can’t speak in complete sentences and can’t follow a thought without saying uh and uhm. He has lots of money, power and influence due to evil father.

Considering all the money, power and influence controlled by members of the WEF/NWO, it is pretty amazing that one man threatens their entire agenda, but Donald Trump is that man. I am more convinced than ever that Trump is grateful for the opportunities America offers and wants to see American values continued to future generations. The future looks a little brighter this morning even though the skies are a little cloudy.
Originally Posted by RAM
Your fuggin stoopid then.
I'm just going by past actions...or rather inactions....of the Secret Service. Was Kathy Griffin even questioned on the display of Donald's decapitation? No, it was a staged meme...this 47 and a bullet hole are a meme, apparently not actionable.
47. Forty-seven….I didn’t catch that on the first read.
Some are reading into this that Soros is convinced Trump will win in 2024.

I don’t see it that way, I see it as an attack on Candidate Trump, not President Trump.
When Trump wins in 2024, he should put a bounty on that POS Soro’s sorry assed Commie head.
And on all of his inbred Spawn too. 😡
Originally Posted by steve4102

I don’t see it that way, I see it as an attack on Candidate Trump, not President Trump.

Bullschitt. They fear Trump like no other.
And will do ANYTHING to stop him.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by steve4102

Bullschitt. They fear Trump like no other.
And will do ANYTHING to stop him.
Stop him before or after the election.

Why wait?
© 24hourcampfire