Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Sexy
Nice. Which model is that? Can't see the sticker very well. And what year?

So...are Ernie Ball Super Slinkies still the hot ticket? I haven't bought guitar strings in a long, long time.
Very nice.
A beautiful guitar. I had a LP custom in 77. Too heavy. I went Strat. I would like to try a Firebird or Explorer. Enjoy!
SUWEETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Nice. Which model is that? Can't see the sticker very well. And what year?

So...are Ernie Ball Super Slinkies still the hot ticket? I haven't bought guitar strings in a long, long time.

That's a 2021 R8.

I've been using Elixer Nanoweb 10's as far as strings go. My sweat is pretty corrosive and they last a good long while. I think I'm up to 17 gigs with the current set on the Black Beauty.

This one weights 11 lbs. The new one is 8.3 and will be just shy of 2 lbs lighter once I put on the Bigsby.

Very nice. Another classic.

That black beauty of yours has a few gigs on it, huh?

I have corrosive sweat as well. Annoying. Bass strings are a bit pricier than 6 stringers. Spring for a set of tomastic infeld flats and you'll cringe.

Nice guitar. COngrats.
Awesome, now make a video of you playing some blues, hell that Hick Farmer Conrad made one.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Very nice. Another classic.

That black beauty of yours has a few gigs on it, huh?

I have corrosive sweat as well. Annoying. Bass strings are a bit pricier than 6 stringers. Spring for a set of tomastic infeld flats and you'll cringe.

Nice guitar. COngrats.

Yeah, a few gigs on that one. Split about even with this one.

[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
cool cool cool
Wow, an R8? I could only dream. At this point, I’m still not good enough to put down that kind of money. What did that set you back? $4000?
It wasn't cheap! LOL
Sweet! Shes a beaut!
Cool😎
That's my kind of accident. Nice guitar!

Here's a few of mine

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Hey Higg,put the cap on your powder measure before you have an accident...
Nothing sounds like a Les Paul
© 24hourcampfire