Home
I'm sure they voted for the same folks that caused their grief. Too bad, so sad...
It's one of those situations where it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I'm sure they voted for the same folks that caused their grief. Too bad, so sad...

Likely
The City said "the tree adds character to the neighborhood, and so it can't be removed." Junkies and bums also 'add character' to the neighborhood and they won't remove them either. So I guess they are at least consistent?
Have relatives that had a vandal light their detached garage on fire in Portland. Structure was a total loss. Took over a year to get a permit to remove it. They couldn’t sell the property until it got resolved so they were stuck in that schit hole for awhile. Their insurance carrier dropped them because of all the vandalism claims. Car getting keyed and their gas tanks punctured. Then the same thing happening to the rental car. They will deny they voted for that crap but they voted for that crap.
Democrats are chit, Democrats run Portland, Portland is a chithole. Think maybe there is some correlation there?
He sounds so angry.
Originally Posted by smarquez
He sounds so angry.
smile
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by smarquez
He sounds so angry.
smile

Yeah, she’s really gonna give ‘em hell.
Good grief what a beta.

You can damn well bet if Mr. Ginger was Bleck The City would be falling all over themselves to pay fir all the damages, temporary housing and a couple mil in reparations just fir good measure.
Tree's lives matter..... wink
Originally Posted by JeffA
It's one of those situations where it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

If homeowners cuts trees without a permit, the city really lights them up.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

Doubtful any fine they could impose or 'light up' could equal or surpass the damages done in this situation.

I'd look forward to my day in court with the city.

Cases such as this one become great reference to help a judge see and understand your reasoning.

It's not only the liability of structural damage, lives can be at stake.
Can’t decide whether Joel is the pitcher or the catcher but I guarantee the other half of that couple is another d ick. Just too bad there’s a child wrapped up in that deviancy. Maybe I’m wrong and he’s just a weak cuck.
Definitely got what he voted for.
My brother used to live in Portland. He was telling me about the tree cutting nightmares. People paid big money for property and they didn't want trees blocking their views. There was one near him where someone build an expensive house on a hillside. The property just below them had 3 very large pine trees blocking their view. The tree owners went out of town and came home to find their trees girdled.
Portland is awesome as it keeps the fruits and nuts all schooled up. Be a shame if all the liberals dispersed into the general population. Think of it as a zoo.

P

Doubtful any fine they could impose or 'light up' could equal or surpass the damages done in this situation.

I'd look forward to my day in court with the city.

Cases such as this one become great reference to help a judge see and understand your reasoning.

It's not only the liability of structural damage, lives can be at stake.

Palo Alto was going to sue my Uncle to stop him from painting his house.
One more reason to love Portland would bring the total up to....lets see........one.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Portland is awesome as it keeps the fruits and nuts all schooled up. Be a shame if all the liberals dispersed into the general population. Think of it as a zoo.

Well said

It is difficult for me to sympathize with people who live places where they have to ask permission to cut down their own tree.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Democrats are chit, Democrats run Portland, Portland is a chithole. Think maybe there is some correlation there?

Schitbags beget Schitbags.
Originally Posted by Calvin

More of a Reservation.
The guy is a fugging idiot, he voted for what he got, self inflicted.
I'd hire somebody with a big excavator to move the tree so it blocks the street in front of the house, and let the city worry about cutting it up. I spent about a month in Beaverton, a Portland suburb, helping my younger brother pack up his belongings before he moved back to Tennessee. If the world ever needs an enema, Portland would be on the short list of where to stick the tube.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Palo Alto was going to sue my Uncle to stop him from painting his house.

Well he could live in Santa Fe NM where all homes are required to be painted baby schit brown...aka paint code #Santa Fe Tan 2097-40
Along the Columbia River east of Portland is the Columbia Gorge scenic area. They've come up with a lot of rules to keep it scenic. If you have property there and want to build something, hang on to your butt because it'll be rough going.
My Daughter & family lived in Portland for several years, the only positive thing about Portland is they have lots of restaurants with tasty food !! OH, & they MADE A KILLING when they sold their house !!!
I like going to portland and I like leaving there to come home. Almost anything I order, east or west coast, goes near portland then back before it is delivered here.
Sometimes when checking tracking it registers being in my town as it passes by making the 500 mile trek to portland and back. Both frustrating and time wasted. Ups/Fedex both do it.
© 24hourcampfire