Home
Posted By: 2ndwind About that trucker convoy - 01/27/24
Perhaps the truckers would have a more desirable outcome if they could agree to stop delivering anything to locations within say 50 miles of Washington?

There is a Trucker Convoy of predicted seven hundred thousand truckers joining together to take back our border convoy.
They will be joined by Canadian truckers.
Things are getting spicy.
"These people are committed to a peaceful demonstration. We've had enough. We are demanding the Biden administration enforce the laws on the books and secure our border.
This should be a peaceful movement of the American people, this is the Canadian truckers, this is the German farmers, this is the Dutch farmers, This is a movement well beyond the United States that people are simply tired of the overreach of their federal governments. And we're pushing back. Now is the time."
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: About that trucker convoy - 01/27/24
Ah, breaker one nine, this here's the Rubber Duck... You got a copy on me Pig Pen, C'mon...
Posted By: rong Re: About that trucker convoy - 01/27/24
Ah,that's a big 10-4 Rubber Duck,fer sure,fer sure

Most of the truckers here have a darker complexion,not sure they're Canadien,,,,
Posted By: jaguartx Re: About that trucker convoy - 01/27/24
Those from Canada are mother truckers.
Posted By: Nick1899 Re: About that trucker convoy - 01/27/24
Trudeau will call you all homophobic, misogynistic, racist, Nazis with unacceptable views and then will proceed to hide. Don’t upset his day, he’s very sensitive about these things.

Nick
Posted By: poboy Re: About that trucker convoy - 01/27/24
The handle "Pigs-R-US" is FBI\DOJ only.
Posted By: kkahmann Re: About that trucker convoy - 01/27/24
The truckers could turn Washington DC into a fifteen minute city very quickly. The problem is most of DC is poor and black and the people we need to impress will just leave on their private jets.
Now if the truckers got organized and say refused to haul loads down the interstate hwy system this country would collapse into 15minute cities very quickly.
Originally Posted by Nick1899
Trudeau will call you all homophobic, misogynistic, racist, Nazis with unacceptable views

Dear Justin Trudeau,

Thank you for noticing.
Posted By: Gojoe Re: About that trucker convoy - 01/27/24
7 hundred thousand????
No [bleep] way,,
We the People’ Convoy Gains Momentum Despite Facebook Censorship – News of Border Convoy Spreads on Twitter-X – Over 10,000 are Expected to Join (AUDIO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/thousands-rally-take-back-border-we-people-convoy/
Originally Posted by kkahmann
The truckers could turn Washington DC into a fifteen minute city very quickly. The problem is most of DC is poor and black and the people we need to impress will just leave on their private jets.
Now if the truckers got organized and say refused to haul loads down the interstate hwy system this country would collapse into 15minute cities very quickly.

Exactly.
No need to act like certain Hethens and burn down our own homes.

We can target the ones who need hit.

We always love our own ideas,
no one else likes this one, but I still do!

Strikes!
The government needs our tax money, the powerful money men need us
moving dollars. A, somehow organized, Monday strike. One third to a half of non-life essential workers calling off, not going anywhere, not spending any money.
NOT A DAMN CENT!

Pre- buy your booze if you need to, it's about a show of displeasure and force.

Ever see the numbers lost reported after a big East Coast snow storm.
They know, in hours how much money didn't flow.

Ironic as heck to me.

I hear the macho chest beating about starting a war.
Something so difficult, horribly ugly, uncertain outcomes......but guys can
puff up and be Billy Bob Bad Ass....in talk.

I propose something very simple, with little risk.
Call in sick, take a vacation day. (I'd prefer unpaid to short the tax man, cant
if i'm off they take from vacation)
Simple, do nothing, make a big statement.

"Can't afford it!"
"Might get in trouble"
"Don't get enough vacation as it is"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cocksùckers talk killing, dieing, revolution, but they "Can't take a day off work" and stay home!
© 24hourcampfire