Home
Posted By: IZH27 GW Bush and War - 01/28/24
I’ve been watching some videos on YouTube put out by the American Veterans Center; WWII vets telling about their experiences.

During the intro GW Bush is one of the featured voices talking about how we will prevail and the right side will win.

Hearing his voice makes my blood pressure rise because he and his whole family are Globalists Military Industrial Complex tools.

I wonder if he has enough conscience left to wake up in the night wanting to kill himself because of the innumerable deaths that he facilitated.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: GW Bush and War - 01/28/24
Bush went to war in two countries that had nothing to do with 911. It only cost us $8 trillion with over 7,000 U.S. service members and over 8,000 contractors dead.

Bush was an idiot.
Posted By: Huntz Re: GW Bush and War - 01/28/24
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Bush went to war in two countries that had nothing to do with 911. It only cost us $8 trillion with over 7,000 U.S. service members and over 8,000 contractors dead.

Bush was an idiot.
You give him way to much credit .Idiots everywhere are insulted.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: GW Bush and War - 01/28/24
on the other hand, killing muslims is always a good thing
Posted By: akrange Re: GW Bush and War - 01/28/24
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Bush was an idiot.

Like Mean Tweets those “ Evil Doer’s “ had to go no matter the Cost in Treasure, Life n Limbs even the Very Existence of the Republic for which it Stands.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: GW Bush and War - 01/28/24
Bush was a disaster and a fool. We may never recover from his mistakes.
He was a puppet for his boss Dick Cheney.
© 24hourcampfire