Home
....at his expense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...c649c143424f5c8ce75368e1a241b1&ei=29
Can't go against the machine.
He will convert everybody who tries to "correct" his "attitude"
[Linked Image from static.frieze.com]
Probably the most intellectually competent and formidable critics of Marxism that there is.
Coming to a state near you...
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Probably the most intellectually competent and formidable critics of Marxism that there is.
Really?
He won't submit to their training, and his license to practice will be revoked.
He makes alot more $$$$ with his public speaking than he would with his licence, why does he care?...... curious.
Now days in Canada you wanna be very careful about who you criticize.
Canada still has guys in jail from the Truckers …
Originally Posted by 673
He makes alot more $$$$ with his public speaking than he would with his licence, why does he care?...... curious.

I think because he considers it a matter of principle.
How in the hell does social media have ANYTHING to do with the study, diagnosis and treatment of people with mental disorders?

I’ve always had an affinity for Canada and her people and that hasn’t changed….BUT, not unlike us in the USA they’re being run by fruits and nuts. Our Constitution is the barrier to the rapid usurpations of individual liberty like we’re seeing in Canada and Australia and Europe and Scandinavia and….

It’s incredibly unbelievable to me how we and Canada are currently controlled by evil unlike anything I’ve witnessed in my lifetime. I’ve been wondering what it’s going to take before we’ve collectively had enough? I don’t believe that question will still be unanswered by this time next year…I feel a tidal surge building under my feet and I fear it will be unleashed some time this year…the democrats are planning something big along with their terrorist buddies worldwide, they’d love nothing more than to destroy us from the inside out.

They will NOT be victorious! Good WILL defeat evil and freedom WILL be alive after the dust settles and we’ve extirpated the illegals, undesirables and the democrat detritus from the battlefields!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 673

Oh.
Juden Peterstein isn't going anywhere.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
How in the hell does social media have ANYTHING to do with the study, diagnosis and treatment of people with mental disorders?

I’ve always had an affinity for Canada and her people and that hasn’t changed….BUT, not unlike us in the USA they’re being run by fruits and nuts. Our Constitution is the barrier to the rapid usurpations of individual liberty like we’re seeing in Canada and Australia and Europe and Scandinavia and….

It’s incredibly unbelievable to me how we and Canada are currently controlled by evil unlike anything I’ve witnessed in my lifetime. I’ve been wondering what it’s going to take before we’ve collectively had enough? I don’t believe that question will still be unanswered by this time next year…I feel a tidal surge building under my feet and I fear it will be unleashed some time this year…the democrats are planning something big along with their terrorist buddies worldwide, they’d love nothing more than to destroy us from the inside out.

They will NOT be victorious! Good WILL defeat evil and freedom WILL be alive after the dust settles and we’ve extirpated the illegals, undesirables and the democrat detritus from the battlefields!

And that says something about our Constitution.

As much as it’s been run roughshod over it still carries some weight. It’s kept us from going as nuts as Canada, Australia, and much of Europe.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Ding.....I see you are not stupid, thanks for that.
Has FA to do with any Constitution.
Originally Posted by 673

FA?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by 673

FA?
If we stick to the subject at hand, yes.
Stickfight is constantly hovering over the target.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

FA?
If we stick to the subject at hand, yes.
Stickfight is constantly hovering over the target.

I wasn’t being rhetorical. I’m not sure what FA is shorthand for.
Fugg all.
The US Constitution is a shadow of what it should be.

As I see it our Constitution has at least slowed down the crazies and the Bolsheviks. The Constitution gets steadily chipped away at but the left doesn’t have the public support to go whole hog on it.

I agree with Stickfight more than at least 95% of the others on here. He’s usually on point IMO.
The US Constitution is a shadow of what it should be.

As I see it our Constitution has at least slowed down the crazies and the Bolsheviks. The Constitution gets steadily chipped away at but the left doesn’t have the public support to go whole hog on it.

I tend to agree with Stickfight more than at least 95% of the others on here. He’s usually on point IMO.
Agreed 100%
The Constitutions of any Country I am aware of are a pesky "in the way" of globalists, thats why the way they have figured around that is the World Health Organization and its Pandemic treaty. The USA and Canada have not signed on as of yet, but believe Canada will shortly, not sure where the USA stands. All info is available online.....oh ya, its real.

If a Political analyst skirts certain issues, or wont say "it" and makes shyte tons of $$$$ not saying "it" they lose me.
Originally Posted by 673

Like the matter of principle to vote you lying twat?

Show us some "Salmon" janitor.....
George Orwell predicted this. Re-education camp for anyone who does not agree with Big Brother.
Originally Posted by 673
Fugg all.

Sheltered.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 673

Show us some "Salmon" janitor.....

Uh…

Please don’t.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
George Orwell predicted this. Re-education camp for anyone who does not agree with Big Brother.
If that were true then there should be millions in one. yes/no?
Originally Posted by 673

There are. They're called public schools---and universities.
Originally Posted by 673

673;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope the day's been warmer up there and you're all well.

For the life of me it slips my mind now who was interviewing him the other day, but he did address why he's fighting the Canada's College of Psychologists of Ontario - who are more or less the governing body for that profession in that province.

He's fighting them as a matter of principal as mentioned and so that he can still hold a practice in psychology if he wants to do that.

He mentioned he's sunk over a million into legal fees fighting them this far and he's acutely aware he's in a unique position to do that.

There is apparently a governing board like that for most professions, so MD's, dentists, etc. and that those boards currently can compel the professions they govern to either comply with the board beliefs of the day or they lose the ability to make a living at their chosen profession.

He mentioned he's been offered the ability to practice psychology in other places, not sure if that's other provinces or in the US, but I took it as stateside.

His thesis and a lot of his lifetime work was studying how everyday German citizens were convinced that mass killing of anyone would be okay in their midst. He's also studied Communist Russia for that reason too I want to say.

One of the major building blocks for a societal tilt like that, in his view, is people not telling the truth, that is accepting statements they know to be untrue. People identifying as a beagle or Husqvarna chainsaw for instance.

There's obviously a bunch of detail I've missed 673, but that's the short version.

All the best to you all this week.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by 673

673;
Me again my friend, still hope you're well.

I'd say that like the Coutts 4, Tamara Lich and Chris Barber, they want to make a very public example out of anyone who speaks out against their agenda.

They wish to have the rest of us intimidated enough to not push back publicly as a start.

That's how I'd see it being most effective.

In the same way they're not going door to door for the firearms.

They're going to make some very public examples of a few of us.

As always, I hope and pray I'm wrong about that, but that's as I see it today.

Dwayne
I would hope most guys would be shooting before they'd be going to any government re-education camp. There is NOTHING about that that says "freedom".
"George Orwell predicted this. Re-education camp for anyone who does not agree with Big Brother."

They are using 1984 as a manual.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I would hope most guys would be shooting before they'd be going to any government re-education camp. There is NOTHING about that that says "freedom".
It would probably take people being rounded up in train cars before they would wake up. Hell, theres some on here that would get in with a smile
Re-education camp is misleading, in the OP its a story attached to FOX. From what I read its about him taking some social media training in order for him to keep his licence, which is my point, re-education camp sounds better.
Re-education camps LOL.

I find it along the same lines when Tucker was saying there were internment camps for people that never received the Vaccine, ya he actually said that, which was/is ludicrous.
Social media training sounds like Orwellian bullshit to me.
They done sent his ass to Jew School.
Originally Posted by mathman
Social media training sounds like Orwellian bullshit to me.
Perhaps he has been deemed unfit for his Profession by his peers. It has been suggested he has been unhinged previously, there is video of him unraveled.

I'm not a fan.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
They done sent his ass to Jew School.
Or....maybe he is already a part of Jew school.
I'll make some friends here.......get used to the term "phoney dissident" I think it is going to become common.

Just a question, not necessarily aimed at or about Jordan.

If a person takes the Covid shot, then becomes a trusted personality and speaks out against the Covid shot at a later time....
do you trust their opinion?
Neat!

I respect someone who goes against the flow so to speak.

Why don't you care for Peterson?
Originally Posted by 673
I'll make some friends here.......get used to the term "phoney dissident" I think it is going to become common.

Just a question, not necessarily aimed at or about Jordan.

If a person takes the Covid shot, then becomes a trusted personality and speaks out against the Covid shot at a later time....

Flave?
No huh?
We all have to make our own decisions about who/what to believe, and in the beginning I thought him and others were good guys, but I no longer think the same.

There is something about someone who makes a video of themselves in full meltdown, then posts it. Then there are those who insert their owns words to make something into something that it isn't.

I got madded at last week for a similar opine on another well known celebrity, but I dont care, but.....if I change my mind I would admit it and will without any hesitation.

I feel the same as the most trusted DR Malone,he takes the shot, says it almost killed him, then go's on to lay a beatdown on the entire industry===phoney dissident.
Presumably I am not as informed as you guys.

All I ever saw was snippets.

One thing though....TardQueen loves Peterson and Hates Trump.

Tardqueen is a smooth brain retard.

Might be something to what 673 says.

All I ever saw was snippets.

One thing though....TardQueen loves Peterson and Hates Trump.

Tardqueen is a smooth brain retard.

Might be something to what 673 says.
Well, not sure about turdqueens thoughts, but I am guilty of being influenced by total bullshyters, so it happens.

Things are pretty weird right now, I am finding the need to influence the populace, whether local to me or the populace at large..... TV, internet, radio etc...to be relentless, pinging on a truth, then ricochet off into total bullshyte, on almost any subject.

Massive Psyops projected constantly, that is what I see.

That's the understatement of the century! laugh grin Probably the most ignorant man on the forum and a serial liar too!
Jordan Peterson is a Canadian, the re-education program he is forced to attend is also Canadian.
Sobering lesson where ever/when ever something likes this happens.

I wish him the best of luck. He is fighting the good fight for all.
You just have to wonder.

That's the understatement of the century! laugh grin Probably the most ignorant man on the forum and a serial liar too!

Hahahaha!

Right. Queenfag.

Show us some janitor pics. Show us your Trump voodoo doll and your St. Floyd icon.
Listen to the words of Presidents, there are leaders from all over the world who '''know''' about this secretive group. This group does not do photo-ops , they do not make public comments , they don't allow anyone to mention them or their plan, they're far past material belongings , their desire/plan is 100% world domination. They are winning.
14min.
Originally Posted by 673
Whoah whoah whoah! There will be singling out of Tucker Carlson here.

I and most any that know him would take Conrad in a trench next to them when the chips are down over your sorry azz 6 days a week and twice on Sunday!
© 24hourcampfire