Home
Posted By: SCgman1 Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Just watching jesse waters segment on Ms swiff and her potential influence on the Biden vote....

Does she influence super bowl officiating.....

Disclaimer......I'm drankin....not necessarily thinkn.
Posted By: Crockett305 Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Disclaimer......I'm drankin....not necessarily thinkn.[/quote]

🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Just watching jesse waters segment on Ms swiff and her potential influence on the Biden vote....

No doubt she will influence them. They are that shallow.
Posted By: hanco Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by Crockett305

🤣🤣🤣[/quote]

I do my best thinkin when I’m drankin
Posted By: Morewood Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
You need to shake it off. Just shake it off.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
She's not my style but..................

I was kinda hopin' this was news of a nekkid workout video.

I could prolly watch that, but not her music vids
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by Tarquin

No doubt she will influence them. They are that shallow.

What the fùck would you know, Susie?
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
She has no ass!
Posted By: Alan_C Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
She has no ass!
She no doubt shaked it off too
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Im not a swiff fan........and i am sooooo sick of the state farm chiefs......and big pharma kelce.....

But I been pulling for losers so far .....and the niners are my last chance........will the NFL bow to the main stream low info entertainment 2nite take a knee black national anthem horsechit?
Posted By: longarm Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
I'd hit!
laugh
Posted By: Stophel Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
I'm damn sick of hearing about the bitch.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by Stophel
I'm damn sick of hearing about the bitch.

You more a E.jean carroll type?

😂😂😂😂
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
one thing's for sure...................

she won't measure up to LBP's standards.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Actually I wasn't a fan, but the people who have met and dealt with Taylor locally, have nothing but good things to say about her. Plus she is brilliant and a hard worker. Plus part 2, Kelce's mom really likes her.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
She has no ass!

Yeah but her wallet pads it out quite nicely.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
LOL
Posted By: bellydeep Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Anyone dumb enough to vote for Biden is never going to vote for Trump anyway.

I don’t see this having much effect.
Posted By: LBP Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Definitely not! I’d rather slam my cock in a door than fugk that bony biatch!
Posted By: hanco Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Wonder if it’s fishy??
Posted By: colodog Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Remember, " I'm not a Doctor but I play one on TV" as an ad pitch?

People are stupid and will of course listen to what a "celebrity" says rather than thinking for themselves.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
I think TayTay is kinda hot. I like em tall.
I also know she can’t sing for schit.

Don’t know or care about her politics.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Just my opinion but she's the most over-rated singer/entertainer of my lifetime.
Posted By: ihookem Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Maybe the NFL is putting her on TV all the time so she can run her mouth about how good Biden is . No? Maybe not. My son thinks it's a fake relation to get the young girls to watch football. San Fransisco is such a disgrace to the United States , and If I ever Kesley , the other quarterback, or taylor Swift again , it will be too soon, and I almost never watch football. My son came over and watched half a game and that was way too much.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
I find it strange that 'we' Americans poke quite a bit of fun at the Brits for their reverence for their Royal rotten family and then 'we' turn about and literally worship our own entertainers, actors and sports figures. Some of us hang on their every pronouncement, taking everything from health advice, political advice, marital advice, child raising, from a class of the famous that are statistically seen to be unable to manage their own train wreck lives.
Swift is riding the crest of the wave now, I hope she does well, but the temptations of power, money and unlimited indulgence has tripped most of them eventually.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
She's just another Yoko Ono to me.
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Never thought she was cute at all
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
We had a young girl in our community who was dying of cancer. Her last wish was to dance with Taylor Swift. Taylor flew to Grand Junction on her own dime and danced with the young lady. Her only proviso was no media. That made a big impression on me.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Im not a swiff fan........and i am sooooo sick of the state farm chiefs......and big pharma kelce.....
How could you be sick of Trav? I mean, he's good for 1,000 LULZ.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
My kids are in their 20's and hate Taylor Swift. They look at her as a sell-out, manufactured pop star.
Posted By: JPro Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Two teenage daughters here. They liked her up until about 3-4 years ago and bought the albums/songs. They still like the earlier music but don't care for who she is these days or the music she now makes.
Posted By: minengr Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
She can play more musical instruments than I. That alone get a bit of respect in my book. Being blonde, 5-10, and skinny makes looking at the book easier. I was a bigger fan of her ex-bff Karlie.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24

That's fine. Send her my way
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Where’s Slummy on this ??? 😬😜🤪
Posted By: Teal Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
She's a 34 year old woman who acts 16 and thus appeals to a lot of 34 year olds who also act 16.

I find it interesting how she seems to make people so angry and agitated.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24

The fact that the dumb Libertard C.unt supported Lying Hiden Biden in the last “Election” tells me everything I need to know about her.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by Morewood
You need to shake it off. Just shake it off.

Isn't that Florence and the machine ?
Posted By: ribka Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by BeanMan
We had a young girl in our community who was dying of cancer. Her last wish was to dance with Taylor Swift. Taylor flew to Grand Junction on her own dime and danced with the young lady. Her only proviso was no media. That made a big impression on me.

She’s an angel sent down from heaven to save America

https://imgur.com/a/qLGZ2Tr
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Having never heard a Swift tune, I just now played (part of) "Shake it off"...jumping sweet Jeezus...instant flashback to one of the darkest periods in American Pop music...the Teeny Bopper tunes of the late 60's and early 70's that appealed to 10 to 15 year old girls. I couldn't believe it was that bad...so I selected another 'official copy' from a record company...yes, it was that bad, IMO. If music reflects our culture...
Posted By: ModelT Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Just another twit, helped ruin country music.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
She's just another Yoko Ono to me.

Oh...SHIT!

That was harsh.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Actually I wasn't a fan, but the people who have met and dealt with Taylor locally, have nothing but good things to say about her. Plus she is brilliant and a hard worker.
All that, in spades.. She's a modern-day Dolly Parton - who came from nothing and built up an empire with talent, hard work and astute business acumen..

Plus - she regularly gives a fair amount of money each year to various charities and other, worth-while entities.. I like a few of her songs, but I'm no 'Swifty' by any means. Haven't seen her shows, don't intend to go.. But no one can legitimately say she's not a good person..
Isn't Tay-Tay an abortion Barbie?
Posted By: ribka Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by Redneck
Actually I wasn't a fan, but the people who have met and dealt with Taylor locally, have nothing but good things to say about her. Plus she is brilliant and a hard worker.
All that, in spades.. She's a modern-day Dolly Parton - who came from nothing and built up an empire with talent, hard work and astute business acumen..

Plus - she regularly gives a fair amount of money each year to various charities and other, worth-while entities.. I like a few of her songs, but I'm no 'Swifty' by any means. Haven't seen her shows, don't intend to go.. But no one can legitimately say she's not a good person..

Biden should make her VP

I love the fact her boy friend is pushing the dangerous Pfizer covtard vaxx too. wonderful people

shows how easily goobers are pay opped in America. she's the white female version of Obama

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: RHOD Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24

It's been reported that she gives some huge bonuses to her crew at the end of her tours. I got to have some respect for somebody that is willing to share the profits with those that work so hard to help make it all happen for her.

I don't listen to her music. Her style of music doesn't really speak to me. But dang, the things I've heard about her and the way she treats people, I'd say we could use a lot more like her in this country.
Yes, she's an abortion Barbie.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/taylor-swift-abortion/

She reminds me of Pablo Escobar.
Posted By: Futura Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by ribka

Biden should make her VP

I love the fact her boy friend is pushing the dangerous Pfizer covtard vaxx too. wonderful people

shows how easily goobers are pay opped in America. she's the white female version of Obama

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

As LBJ would say, she’ll have them 12 year old white girls voting Democrat for decades
Posted By: Redneck Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
LMAO... Man, you oughta give Obama a blow job... Even HE might appreciate it..
Posted By: Stophel Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
"She's such a nice person!"........ then she campaigns hard for every bit of leftist anti-American crap there is. Hell with the bitch.
Posted By: funshooter Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by LBP

Probably feel the same way either way.
The door would be a safer bet
Posted By: sidepass Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/30/24
The NFL and the media exploit the fact shes involved with a player.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/31/24

But I been pulling for losers so far .....and the niners are my last chance........will the NFL bow to the main stream low info entertainment 2nite take a knee black national anthem horsechit?
Such an easy solution to all this. Just like us. Haven't watched pro ball in probably 10 plus years. I do remember watching the Oilers though.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/31/24
90% of her fan base is already democrats. What’s to influence?
Posted By: LBP Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/31/24
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by LBP

Probably feel the same way either way.
The door would be a safer bet

Amen!
Posted By: Dutch Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/31/24
I don’t understand the hype about her music, at all, and mousy looking girls don’t do it for me. No clue about her politics, but her business acumen? She’s a one off, for sure; an extraordinary business woman.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/31/24
Skin tight body suit- - - - -long legs- - - - -no boobs- - - - -screechy voice- - - - -Dummycrap! Dress her up in a mumu or a burkha so she would really need to make an impression with her voice and stage presence, and she would be hard pressed to win a local high school talent show!
Posted By: bluefish Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/31/24
The fact a woman of that age is wearing tights looks gross. There is literally nothing about her which I find attractive. She can have the pharma douche.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Taylor Swiff - 01/31/24
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
90% of her fan base is already democrats. What’s to influence?

Getting that 90% to the polls.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Taylor Swiff - 02/01/24
Originally Posted by Stophel
"She's such a nice person!"........ then she campaigns hard for every bit of leftist anti-American crap there is. Hell with the bitch.

^^^This^^^

Maybe she’ll get on stage with Pedo Joe when she endorses him. AGAIN.

CAN you Imagine the drool coming from the Pedo Puppet when he sniffs that ? 🤮
Posted By: MartinStrummer Re: Taylor Swiff - 02/01/24
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I think TayTay is kinda hot. I like em tall.
I also know she can’t sing for schit.

Don’t know or care about her politics.

LOL!
Yeah, like tall chicks too! When she was younger and playing the country scene, I could deal with her.

Go back and look at Garth (Barf) Brooks. He can't sing, but he's an entertainer.
Buck Owens! Couldn't sing "Old MacDonald", but he was an entertainer!
Same with Tay-Tay! Whether she can sing or not is irrelevant, she's an entertainer!
© 24hourcampfire