Home
Un-friggin-believable.

ya!

GWB

Gold Star parents of soldier killed in drone strike required to fill out ‘paperwork’ to get a condolences call from Slow Joe Biden...........

"I’m sorry, did she say “paperwork”? It’s been days, and he still hasn’t called? And he’ll only call when the grieving families fill out the correct forms? If this weren’t the Biden regime, I’d think this were satire—a government agency requiring paperwork to get a ‘condolences’ call.

Again, what does this man even do all day? Eat ice cream cones, take beach naps, and wear hardhats backwards for photo ops? His schedule cannot be that busy.

Will Kennedy Sanders get three funerals like George Floyd did? What about the other dead soldiers? Will the Democrats in Congress get down on their knees for an extended period of silence, to honor our fallen military members? No, of course not.

Democrats just hate our troops, and if the death can’t be exploited to fit the agenda, then Biden and the Bidenites have better things to do."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ondolences_call_from_slow_joe_biden.html
Utterly disgraceful.
But, sadly, not surprising.
If I were, I'd consider it an insult to get a call from him.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If I were, I'd consider it an insult to get a call from him.

Yes. Were I grieving for a lost family member, that POS is the first one I would hang up on.

RING......Ring.....

"Did you just hang up on me?"
"I don't know. Did it sound like this? CLICK
Just further proof he is unworthy of the presidency.

Evidence suggests he is incapable of effectively doing the work.

I don't think I'd want a phone call. Slow Joe would just talk about his son, Beau dying in Iraq. Demented old fool can't recall that his son died of cancer in America.
WTF
Sad indeed FJB
Be a cold day in hell when I'd want him on the phone for any reason
It would be worth the time to fill out Paperwork to be assured he wouldn't call.
Originally Posted by EQFD193
It would be worth the time to fill out Paperwork to be assured he wouldn't call.

Lol. Touche'.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard

Got a date with a diaper.
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard

pic says it all

what an azz wipe
Originally Posted by geedubya
Un-friggin-believable.

ya!

GWB

Gold Star parents of soldier killed in drone strike required to fill out ‘paperwork’ to get a condolences call from Slow Joe Biden...........

"I’m sorry, did she say “paperwork”? It’s been days, and he still hasn’t called? And he’ll only call when the grieving families fill out the correct forms? If this weren’t the Biden regime, I’d think this were satire—a government agency requiring paperwork to get a ‘condolences’ call.

Again, what does this man even do all day? Eat ice cream cones, take beach naps, and wear hardhats backwards for photo ops? His schedule cannot be that busy.

Will Kennedy Sanders get three funerals like George Floyd did? What about the other dead soldiers? Will the Democrats in Congress get down on their knees for an extended period of silence, to honor our fallen military members? No, of course not.

Democrats just hate our troops, and if the death can’t be exploited to fit the agenda, then Biden and the Bidenites have better things to do."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ondolences_call_from_slow_joe_biden.html

Damn if I'd want a call from that liberal POS.
We are like minded Greg 👍
I wouldn't piss on the paperwork if it was on fire to get a call from that POS.
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Be a cold day in hell when I'd want him on the phone for any reason

Agree, I would not take a call from him.
FJB.
Don’t fill out the paperwork, try to get Trump to showup for the family funeral, probably he would because its the honorable thing to do, and it would make Bidet look even worse.
© 24hourcampfire