Home
Posted By: CCCC Tonto Basin, AZ - get together - 02/02/24
The SW guys have planned a gathering for March 7th through 9th up in the middle of AZ - same location as some past Spring events. The normal great time among fine folks - good food, camaraderie, shooting events, etc..

All Campfire folks in good standing are welcome. If you want to be included, let us know here and you will be brought into the planning PM.
CCCC

Please include me this year. Never been but interested,

Thanks

Onerifle
ttt
Looking forward to it!
Probably have to miss another one. Was just down there in AZ for a hunt last fall. Recovering from shoulder surgery now and there's a ton of scheidt built up that will need done when the doc says I can safely use this arm again.

One day I do hope to make it down there.

Y'all have fun.........................that's an order.
Dang it!

Would love to but I’m outta town that weekend
What are the good qualifications requirements?
Originally Posted by weaselsRus

I dunno, but they let me hang out with 'em. The standard seems to be pretty low so you should have no problem getting past the guards. wink

Hope you're there!
Exact location ?

IIRC its just north of Mesa......south of Payson ? somewhere ?
Sorry had a brain fart.....Google

https://www.discovergilacounty.com/tonto-basin
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Exact location ?

IIRC its just north of Mesa......south of Payson ? somewhere ?

General location. If you go, have fun. Bring some binos...some big critters live around there.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by weaselsRus

I dunno, but they let me hang out with 'em. The standard seems to be pretty low so you should have no problem getting past the guards. wink

Hope you're there!

Thanks for the laughs, I was worried. This year probably wouldn't work but next is possible.

What shooting events are involved?
My wife and I are in the Wickenburg area until mid-March and may be interested in stopping by to meet some 'fire folks. Not sure I can commit just yet, but please keep me in the loop as plans develop.
One of two WESTERN events I would love to attend.
Alas, not to be!
Put on the PM list please.
Replies/requests noted. The event is just a bit more than a month away, so the group PM will probably be formed fairly soon. Will include all who have requested.

Shooting events not yet fully planned - normally include a variety - like 200 yard one shot; centerfire best group; some.22 rimfire and steel at various distances, etc.

Anyone else to add?
Please keep me in the loop. I will be in AZ in March, just not sure if it will be that early!

Dean
TTT
© 24hourcampfire