Home
Yes, the thread title is a direct quote from Ben Shapiro from 2017.
Ben Shapiro tied to HIAS?
Gates of Toledo 2.0 with Mayorkas in charge
https://justicereport.news/articles/2024/01/26/ben-shapiro-accused-of-funding-jewish-refugee-ngo/
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
It's on the internet "so it must be true "
Short-stacked, Israel firster pos.
Maybe we should worry about who actually threw the gates wide open within hours of taking office than we should about lil Benny. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Maybe we should worry about who actually threw the gates wide open within hours of taking office than we should about lil Benny. Just sayin.
Yeah every time it gets brought up as to who's actually calling the shots and who's over represented in the Biden admin it gets met with a bible verses excusing their actions lol.
It's the same [bleep] ethnic group regardless of which political party is in office.
Originally Posted by Heavybullets
It's on the internet "so it must be true "
where there's smoke there's fire 9/10.
I guess if you're an honest journalist you follow the leads. But if you're not, you just throw schitt.

From the article:

"In 2014, a Ben Shapiro is listed as having donated $250 – $499 to NSC. In 2018, a Ben Shapiro alongside a Fredericka Foster Shapiro is listed as having donated $100 – $249 to the same organization. Fredericka Foster Shapiro is an artist and “cultural activist” married to Jewish globalist, Dr. Bennett Shapiro. The discovery then begs the question, however, if the Shapiro who originally made the HIAS donation is even the same person."

When all you have is a hammer, everything is a nail...
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
When all you have is a hammer, everything is a nail...
Again, you're missing the point. Even if it's not the little zionist pos with the same name, why are these jewish groups funding the invasion of the US with 3rd world detritus?
[i][/i]
https://www.timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Originally Posted by add
This. And it's an accurate quote. Been out there for some time.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Thats what you got out of that? JFC
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Didn't we just have a lesson about who in America is the most liberal and most out of touch ??

https://committeetounleashprosperit...hem-vs-Us_CTUP-Rasmussen-Study-FINAL.pdf
Well, Lil Benny should give a good damn about it. Because the only reason America gives two schits about Israel is because of a relatively small subset of white evangelical Christians who have bought into dispensationalism. As soon as that small subset loses power and influence in America through various means, among them being mass immigration of third worlders from places that are best indifferent to Israel and at worst openly hostile to Israel, then that little pissant Zionist carbuncle on the ass of the Middle East ceases to exist.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
the only reason America gives two schits about Israel is because of a relatively small subset of white evangelical Christians who have bought into dispensationalism.

You might consider whether Jewish money power has anything to do with it.
Ben Shapiro's loyalty is not with America, but his tribe. He gets triggered every time somebody manages to say "USS Liberty" or "Jonathan Pollard" to his face.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
the only reason America gives two schits about Israel is because of a relatively small subset of white evangelical Christians who have bought into dispensationalism.

Not that much. They’ll find it really doesn’t matter for schit when America is no longer white.

Not that much. They’ll find it really doesn’t matter for schit when America is no longer white.

I think you are wrong about that, and that America no longer being White is the goal of the Jews who wield the money power.

Well, all ethnic Jews, but the the ones actively running the project to bring that about are those with money power.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

I don’t have ADHD: I can do both at the same time.

Particularly when the one flies under the radar in “conservative” camo?

Israel-firsters like Ben who considers Nikki MIC-whore to be his “spirit animal” need to be exposed for what they are.

I think you are wrong about that, and that America no longer being White is the goal of the Jews who wield the money power.

Well, all ethnic Jews, but the the ones actively running the project to bring that about are those with money power.

Sure, it’s their goal and they will soon find out how stupid they are when they achieve it. You tell me how you think it’s working out for them importing millions of people who hate them and who increasingly have influence over the policy of their main benefactor.

Some of you guys seem to think these people are supermen. They’re really not all that smart.
Originally Posted by efw
Maybe we should worry about who Israel-firsters like Ben

Ben Shekelpiro is just a regular everyday ethnic Jew.
You tell me how you think it’s working out for them importing millions of people who hate them

I can’t explain it because I’m not Jewish, I’m White. I can’t understand the mindset of people who want to destroy everything but I do know they are compelled to do it.
Arent they the only ethnic group whos been kicked out of over 100 countries? asking for a friend,,,
[Linked Image from files.catbox.moe]
Originally Posted by hosfly
[Linked Image from files.catbox.moe]
Yep. This is definitely their thinking, though they don't usually say the quiet part out loud.
Originally Posted by add

Just like Alex Jones but smaller.

Sheesh, you act like they own the MSM, Federal Reserve Bank, money center banks, Big Pharma, Blackrock, Facebook, Google, Vanguard, Fidelity, Hollywood, 90% of Wall Street, the Food Industry, DOD, DOJ, Federal Judges, and half the congress.

You act like they owned all the money and food in Germany before Hitler....

Oh, nevermind.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This has been around for many years and now it has become very believable.
Man I wish SteveNO [New Orleans Attorney] was here to tell all of you that everything posted is all lies.
Ben is the NASTIEST little skull-capped bastard I have ever seen. His voice alone is like an ice pick into my brain, and I simply will not listen to him chattering through is nose for one second. But, I hope he keeps on as he's been doing, and saying this kind of schidt, letting the truth slip out. MAYBE at least some people will see and finally start figuring out there's something wrong with him and his tribe.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Man I wish SteveNO [New Orleans Attorney] was here to tell all of you that everything posted is all lies.
LOL. Yep.
I remember on 9/11 a Rabbi in a Synagogue near the Twin Towers commenting that 'most everyone in those buildings were goy/goyim' 'so not that big of a deal'.
Goy means none jewish. I saved the video footage in order to show someone but it was deleted/gone.
We just now figuring out that shapiro is a pile of chit?
Funny...I havnt seen anything in the MSM about those tunnels in NYNY ,,
Juden
© 24hourcampfire