Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://www.evyachtsales.com/yacht/223-58-custom-yacht-2026-272604/
A 2026? They're thinking ahead. But $2.6 mill and no warranty (out of business) isn't for sissies.
Takes another $43MM ta get what you're buyin ta look like the picture.
That looks like a lot of fun. If I had an extra 2.6 million plus some change for storage and a staff to run and maintain it I’d definitely consider buying one😂
I’ll keep my canoe
That’s a helluva nice bass boat..😁
Figures. Just had the dock painted last year. Colors just won’t work.
Guess I have to keep looking.

Could maybe flip it, is the trailer included?
Osky
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A 2026? They're thinking ahead. But $2.6 mill and no warranty (out of business) isn't for sissies.

What?
That's a scam.
Not getting it. For every service or luxury on the boat means additional crew & their accommodations. Sooner or later, I'm on my boat with a bunch of suckers I don't even know.
If it doesn't have a deck gun, it's not worth the money.
Every billionaire oughta have one. grin

L.W.
I don't see any rod holders or downriggers, therefore it's pretty much useless.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Ditto
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Just use more lead, but no crab davit is a deal killer.

P
Where is the spot for the gold diggers to sunbathe in the nude?
Max speed 20 knots? Please. If I am spending that much money, it better go faster than 23 mph.
Can you imagine the puzzy you'd get with that thing?
Originally Posted by bbassi

Would rather have some peace and quiet.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Would rather have some peace and quiet.

And forego the STDs. cool

L.W.
I wonder if I could get some if I pretended to own it?
Does it have a trolling motor and fish finder. If I sell everything I own I could probably swing it.

Bb
They usually have a boat or two (helicopter as well) that any kind of fishing could be had. Dubai was loaded with them. Tiger and Greg Norman have pretty nice ones too.
Yeah, I was wondering why no helo pad?
Nothing like roughing it.

Encountered such when in the Bahamas once. They'd come out at noon, spend the whole day with a well drink in hand, and retire about midnight. Nice folks though.
Cash;
Good evening my friend, though it may well be morning already for you and likely so. Regardless I trust all is well as can be anymore in your world.

While you likely know this as you're near the big water, in a lifetime of working in the cabinet industry with some very talented craftsmen, the two that stick out to me both worked on boats in Vancouver before moving inland to our drier climes.

When I commented on the one chap's ability, he mentioned that designing, building and installing cabinetry on boats and yachts was always tricky as there were no straight lines for walls like we're used to in houses.

Anyways in the "for whatever it's worth" category, they could also design the most interesting hidey holes in cabinetry too Cash, as apparently most yachts have that as more or less a standard "thing" as well.

Makes sense in both cases when one considers the uncertain vagaries of life in strange waters and stranger harbors.

It's not the life for me of course Cash, as I've often said, I'd rather ride a rough horse than a smooth boat any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

All the best to you all this weekend.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by las
If it doesn't have a deck gun, it's not worth the money.

ROFLMAO...
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Takes another $43MM ta get what you're buyin ta look like the picture.

Correct...

I was commenting more on the default...

Some millionaire defaulted/bailed... and the company is hoping some other millionaire will go "K-Mart blue light Special" shopping... to get that fugging 266' hull out of the damn way.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Nothing like roughing it.

Encountered such when in the Bahamas once. They'd come out at noon, spend the whole day with a well drink in hand, and retire about midnight. Nice folks though.

That sounds like how I’d like to spend my retirement
I bet that thing won't back troll worth a chit.
Wonder what it costs to fill the gas tanks?
🤣🤣
Originally Posted by dale06
I wouldn't buy one without a nuke. Hire some retired navy boys to run it.

My guess is it would be diesel. On another site I go to, one member ferries boats for a living. He had to ferry an IIRC 42 footer diesel powered boat and it ran into five figures to "fill'er up."
PJ
Be might hard to run yo-yo's or a trotline with that boat..... think I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

That big "H" inside a circle on the front deck doesn't stand for helicopter?

Because I know positively nothing about being at sea, what if any laws is one governed by once in international waters? Epstein had his island, I'm wondering if what's done upon boats in international waters is policed by any agency?
Why is that mast so close to the very small helipad?
..... Beat me to it, and it's probably one of those "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" things.
I suspect 10% (of purchase price new)... as an annual Operating budget would be about right.
Originally Posted by horse1

Because I know positively nothing about being at sea, what if any laws is one governed by once in international waters? Epstein had his island, I'm wondering if what's done upon boats in international waters is policed by any agency?
Oh yeah, I see it now you pointed it out.

Hard to see without my glasses on, don't need them to see the print on the screen.

But, at grousman pointed out, there's a mast there, which threw me off some too. Must be collapsible, foldable, or removable then.

Or they come in with miniature copters.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I suspect 10% (of purchase price new)... as an annual Operating budget would be about right.
Or, one could just lease this one when needed for a cool $500,000 per week? Woke up one morning a few years back when living in the Juneau AK area and this was parked out the end of the dock. One of my fisherman friends swears he saw Kid Rock come down the dock with a coupla babes on his arms. He could prolly afford it

https://www.yachtcharterfleet.com/luxury-charter-yacht-22238/utopia.htm
Bet my bass tracker can run circles around it.
Yes, but your tracker would run out of fuel well before mid-ocean.

Hard to see without my glasses on, don't need them to see the print on the screen.

But, at grousman pointed out, there's a mast there, which threw me off some too. Must be collapsible, foldable, or removable then.

I believe that’s an antennae mast. They are in segments and recede straight down.

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky

I believe that’s an antennae mast. They are in segments and recede straight down.

Osky

Aha,

those rich folks get all the cool toys.

We poor folks get to use rabbit ears or a coat hanger.
The things you own end up owning you.

-Tyler Durden
We had a port visit at Cannes the week after the film festival and there were dozens of boats in this class and bigger at anchor in the harbor. One percenters most likely..😁
© 24hourcampfire