Home
He's a Rock Star.

Twitter Video Here

In case you missed it, Tucker is in Russia, apparently to interview Putin.
The left will have a field day with that clip.

There’s something ironic when I hear Russians talking about honest and open journalism. Honest and truthful reporting is definitely something that could get you killed in Russia.
Wow, lots of well thought out words from those people about him.

Or,,,, just the positives from a heavy edit.?

Gettin hard to trust anything these days, even Tuckers stuff.................... DAMMIT!
Absolutely love Tucker, wish we had 100 more of him.
Good for Tucker.
My guess is they don't give two [bleep].
Those Russian citizens seem much better informed and are well spoken compared to our leftist.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Those Russian citizens seem much better informed and are well spoken compared to our leftist.

That was one of my observations as well. Of course, Americans don't set the bar too high on that one........
Originally Posted by SupFoo

That was one of my observations as well. Of course, Americans don't set the bar too high on that one........

Burns calls them orks....

Yes, here it's "What does Taylor Swift think about it?!".........
russians can't think, Putler won't share the brain.
Originally Posted by tdoyka
russians can't think, Putler won't share the brain.

Toledo by Easter!

Send more money......
Why? Because he plays by the same rules every other Billionaire does? He adheres to the rules as they are written, I think that makes him pretty smart playing by the system created to preserve their wealth, to do so otherwise would be irresponsible. He did not create the tax laws, didnt write them. What about good ole "I know whats best for the world, I am/could end the Fentanyl trafficking from China,and Mexico, take care of our veterans, but instead, I am gonaa kill half of you off with my vaccines, destroy agriculture, and see to it that you guys all have to eat my carcinogenic lab grown flesh, Uncle Bill Gates, Bill and Hil Clinton... think they and their cronies pay taxes as we do? They are playing within the parameters that have been established. Do you fork over an extra $100 for your dinner when you eat out? If you can afford to eat out, you should give your server a $100, and the bartender, and the busboy, the valet, and the hostess that seats you. What is the basis for your opinion? You DO know what they say -opinions are just like .... everybody has one. Where is the support for you statement that Trump is a no tax paying pile of [bleep]? What distinguishes him from Mark Zuckerberg? Oprah Winfrey? Magic Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Tom Brady? You think those people dont push the envelope as far as they can to not get killed in taxes? You dont like the rules? Do something about changing them, do not just sit back and bellyache about it.

That's what I thought as I watched the clip. The average American seems ignorant compared to those Russians.

Bb
Originally Posted by Dons99
Absolutely love Tucker, wish we had 100 more of him.

100% agree.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

That's only fair. Because I don't give two shìts what the average Russian thinks either.

Why should I.
There are no journalists anymore. Only tools and entertainers.
Bolshevics and muscovites give their opinion on world affairs , are praised by Americans and told they know more than they do.
Didn’t see any brothers or sisters or parrots or ‘cans. WTH.
The Russians seem to have a better understanding of our political situation than many Americans do.
Russia isnt our enemy. Glad tucker has the balls to do some real journalism. We need more like him
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

There’s something ironic when I hear Russians talking about honest and open journalism. Honest and truthful reporting is definitely something that could get you killed in Russia.

Honest reporting could get you killed in a a lot of countries. Even here sadly.
Good to see my three Amigos in the same thread together! lol

I lived with a Russian lady for several years she originally was from Siberia. I thought she was highly intelligent myself, until she told me that she voted for Trudeau.

Still stuck around because she was pretty and had a 6-Pack at 54 years old and her body put most 18 year old girls to shame. cool

I’m sure they would say the same of us, and they’d be right.

It seems to be our nations are ships passing over n the night; theirs from totalitarianism to freedom, ours toward totalitarianism from freedom.

I wonder if it’s not because in their environment they are looking over their shoulder from day one at the people around them, and their government with wary eyes.

Americans have lost true questioning and objective reasoning to lazy parents and a corrupt school system.

I have dealt with Eastern Europeans and a few Russians, they are no dummies.

Osky
Originally Posted by efw

It seems to be our nations are ships passing over n the night; theirs from totalitarianism to freedom, ours toward totalitarianism from freedom.
It is ironic and sad when our country the USA has to endue rightfully given criticism from leasers of countries such as Zimbabwe and Russia.

Mugabe of Zimbabwe openly mocked and criticized Obama's gay/trans policies and now Russia is becoming more decent than the U.S.

Tucker's interview with Putin will be censored and suppressed in the U.S.

You just explained the united states
Originally Posted by efw

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Yes, here it's "What does Taylor Swift think about it?!".........

Good points boys, it is well to remember to keep your wits about you when dealing with a nation whose national pastime is chess...but, we have cornhole...snork.
Washington never outgrew the cold war mentality. Russia is not the same as it was back in the days of the Bolshevik revolution. It is sad that we are evolving into that same Marxist mentality. One would think we would learn from history but I suppose we're doomed o repeat it. Bad times are ahead unless we can elect Trump and give him a congress that isn't populated by criminals and thieves.
Originally Posted by rad
Why? Because he plays by the same rules every other Billionaire does? He adheres to the rules as they are written, I think that makes him pretty smart playing by the system created to preserve their wealth, to do so otherwise would be irresponsible. He did not create the tax laws, didnt write them. What about good ole "I know whats best for the world, I am/could end the Fentanyl trafficking from China,and Mexico, take care of our veterans, but instead, I am gonaa kill half of you off with my vaccines, destroy agriculture, and see to it that you guys all have to eat my carcinogenic lab grown flesh, Uncle Bill Gates, Bill and Hil Clinton... think they and their cronies pay taxes as we do? They are playing within the parameters that have been established. Do you fork over an extra $100 for your dinner when you eat out? If you can afford to eat out, you should give your server a $100, and the bartender, and the busboy, the valet, and the hostess that seats you. What is the basis for your opinion? You DO know what they say -opinions are just like .... everybody has one. Where is the support for you statement that Trump is a no tax paying pile of [bleep]? What distinguishes him from Mark Zuckerberg? Oprah Winfrey? Magic Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Tom Brady? You think those people dont push the envelope as far as they can to not get killed in taxes? You dont like the rules? Do something about changing them, do not just sit back and bellyache about it.

Could somebody please translate this for me? is he asking me to defend my tagline that Judman posted? wtf
Originally Posted by rad

Could somebody please translate this for me? is he asking me to defend my tagline that Judman posted? wtf
Im not sure who he is talking to honestly
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Im not sure who he is talking to honestly

Neither is he.
Originally Posted by rad

Brother irfubar, I think he is saying:

Я думаю, ты прав, брат Ифубар YA dumayu, ty prav, brat Irfubar
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by rad

Brother irfubar, I think he is saying:

Я думаю, ты прав, брат Ифубар YA dumayu, ty prav, brat Ifubar

thanks bro.... it all makes sense now... I would like to extend a welcome GFY to rad.... who is totally rad by the way.... GFY
Originally Posted by Malcolm
Bolshevics and muscovites give their opinion on world affairs , are praised by Americans and told they know more than they do.

A Canadian Trudeau voter calling Russians bolsheviks is pretty funny
JFC get a life. Ordinary Russians have no idea who he is and don't give a f u ck if they do.
I believe many Russian people are better informed than the average American. They actually see news from a variety of countries. Not just cnn, nbc, abs, cbs and fox. The ones interviewed were articulate and concise, way more than FJB. I know many will say they were cherry picked to be interviewed. If thats so, they were more informed, than the average interview of random Americans off the street. Watch the news and compare, unless your deaf and blind you will notice the difference!
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
JFC get a life. Ordinary Russians have no idea who he is and don't give a f u ck if they do.

Where does NC rank in public education?

North Carolina was ranked No. 33 overall. not surprised
Originally Posted by gunzo
Wow, lots of well thought out words from those people about him.

Or,,,, just the positives from a heavy edit.?

Gettin hard to trust anything these days, even Tuckers stuff.................... DAMMIT!

Originally Posted by las
There are no journalists anymore. Only tools and entertainers.

The above are correct IMHO
Originally Posted by rainshot
Washington never outgrew the cold war mentality. Russia is not the same as it was back in the days of the Bolshevik revolution.

Putin wants to establish Russia as the geopolitical replacement for the USSR.

He has not forgotten the Cold War either and I suspect he will be comfortable with another one.

Russia is not the good guy here. Not saying we are, but they are not.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by efw

It is ironic and sad when our country the USA has to endue rightfully given criticism from leasers of countries such as Zimbabwe and Russia.

Mugabe of Zimbabwe openly mocked and criticized Obama's gay/trans policies and now Russia is becoming more decent than the U.S.

Yes people are flocking to Russia and Zimbabwe. True beacons of freedom with great quality of life.
Originally Posted by ribka

Where does NC rank in public education?

North Carolina was ranked No. 33 overall. not surprised

Wow, sick burn.

Of course they don't, this is clickbait for the loony bin Trumpist "patriots".
"What do ordinary Russians think about Tucker Carlson?"

Who gives a ratz azz ?

Not likely, but praising the enemy is a common country cop out.

Russia is our enemy?
my russian is a little rusty

I will assume those subtitles are accurate and those folks weren't asked about the recent weather in Minsk.
Russians are not your enemy. Democrats are!
Just think, the world is paying attention to everything we do.... I am so embarrassed !
Just think, the world is paying attention to everything we do.... I am so embarrassed !

Me too. I hope they didn't get the ring video of me getting the morning paper in my skivvies the other morning.

Of course, the neighbor ladies love it.....
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Russians are not your enemy. Democrats are!
WINNER!!!!
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by efw

Yes people are flocking to Russia and Zimbabwe. True beacons of freedom with great quality of life.

People from 3rd world chit holes would be flocking to Russia too if Russia shared a border with Mexico and Russia were dumb enough to open their borders while offering instant citizenship to every baby they produced, “sanctuary cities”, and “free” healthcare, foodstamps, housing, schooling, phones, and prepaid debit cards upon arrival…
Why would anyone give a [bleep] what Russians think of an American “presenter”? What a stupid thread.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Why would anyone give a [bleep] what Russians think of an American “presenter”? What a stupid thread.

Reference the OP. If you want to know what the average Russian thinks about anything, go to Russia and talk to some average Russians Don't rely on what someone else wants you to hear.
The Russians make good plywood. Americans have been consuming it for years. The funny thing is Americans renamed it Europly, to help in the fleecing of it's consumers! Many didn't like the name Russian Birch, go figure!
Those people interviewed, looked well fed, well dressed, intelligent and pretty happy. So much for the narrative that has been shoved down our throats for 50 years. Streets look clean and modern. Let's now take that interview to Atlanta, Chicago, New York or LA. The subtitles would still be needed.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Over 3,000 views says you got your head up your ass.
Well I wonder how it would be taken iffin it was Michael Moore, off to China to do a fluff interview with Xi?

I like Tucker, and I think Russia has become the boogeyman of the left, but not sure about sitting down with an enemy of the country and giving him a forum.
Are we to believe that Putin allows FOX News to be networked and translated in Russia?
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The Russians seem to have a better understanding of our political situation than many Americans do.
Compared to Jesse Waters show where they interview people on the street in New York and so forth these Russians citizens are 10 million times more educated and knowledgeable than the idiots interviewed on the street on the Jesse water show in the United States
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Well I wonder how it would be taken iffin it was Michael Moore, off to China to do a fluff interview with Xi?

I like Tucker, and I think Russia has become the boogeyman of the left, but not sure about sitting down with an enemy of the country and giving him a forum.
Are we to believe that Putin allows FOX News to be networked and translated in Russia?

To the first paragraph it’s having the moral conviction and judgment to know that Tucker gets a whole lot right. Moore rarely gets anything right.

To the second paragraph why is Putin an enemy of the country?

I’m about as close to a free speech absolutist as you’ll meet. Having said that freedom of speech hasn’t worked as intended because our Founders never envisioned MSM being in collusion with the politicians.

Later in Rushes life he remarked more than once that he believed that it was MSM setting the agenda of the politicians as much if not more than MSM reporting on politics. He was right.

I would never give up our Freedom of Speech but you can make an argument that our own country would be better off without Faux, CNN, Hollywood, and most other forms of corporate media. They’ve been used as tools to brainwash most of our country.

If you lived in a country without an enshrined right to free speech would you want Faux and the rest of that disinformation in your country?

You do know Tucker is no longer with FOX, right?

Another union member low IQ rotted brain

You do know Tucker is no longer with FOX, right?

Leave the poor confused union boomer alone
Originally Posted by 348winchester
Those people interviewed, looked well fed, well dressed, intelligent and pretty happy. So much for the narrative that has been shoved down our throats for 50 years. Streets look clean and modern. Let's now take that interview to Atlanta, Chicago, New York or LA. The subtitles would still be needed.

Moscow is the most expensive city in the world to live in. Of course the interviewees look and sound great.

Can you show your work, please?
... thought so.
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by 348winchester

Moscow is the most expensive city in the world to live in. Of course the interviewees look and sound great.

Zurich (tie with Singapore) Zurich, Switzerland. ...
Geneva (tie with New York) Geneva, Switzerland. ...
Hong Kong. Hong Kong, China. ...
Los Angeles. Los Angeles, USA. ...
Paris. Paris, France. ...
Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv, Israel. ...
San Francisco. San Francisco, California.

Plum wrong again, Moscow did not make it as most expensive
Moscow is 64.1% less expensive than New York
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Russia is our enemy?
The sky is blue Russia has been your enemy since at least the Cuban Missle crisis. They have a commie government and its leader is a world wide court convicted killer and war criminal. That's just the way it is sonny . That's life for you and me today in 2024.
I don't think that Russia is the worst enemy that the United States has right now. We, or at least a bunch of us, are living in the old United States, that does not exist anymore. The worst enemy we have right now are your fellow Americans, and their desire to help all of our enemies. miles
It's not a new thing, all empires decay all of them . It starts when, they begin to emulize and give praise to the enemy ,worship them ,congratulate them , then the enemy comes in.
Some 40 years ago I had a chance encounter with a physician who had immigrated from communist Poland. He said we get more propaganda in the US than he experienced in Poland. I've pondered that over the years. Prophetic.

I would hope Russia isnt dumb enough to give fox news a platform lol
The sky is blue Russia has been your enemy since at least the Cuban Missle crisis. They have a commie government and its leader is a world wide court convicted killer and war criminal. That's just the way it is sonny . That's life for you and me today in 2024.
You are completely misinformed and should probably learn more about a subject before you feel the need to show everyone on an open forum how clueless you are
Originally Posted by milespatton
I don't think that Russia is the worst enemy that the United States has right now. We, or at least a bunch of us, are living in the old United States, that does not exist anymore. The worst enemy we have right now are your fellow Americans, and their desire to help all of our enemies. miles
Spot on! This is all Im saying. So many allow the gov and media to control their thinking. Its evident every time we open one of these threads. Hell, the clueless fellow above your post still thinks Russia is communist lol
Originally Posted by Paul39
Some 40 years ago I had a chance encounter with a physician who had immigrated from communist Poland. He said we get more propaganda in the US than he experienced in Poland. I've pondered that over the years. Prophetic.
Most dont understand this because its the norm for those who chose to blindly follow what they are told. America has a spy network for its own citizens that would rival any in the world. We are being tracked and monitored at every move. Just posting an a hunting forum will mark you. Hell, buying a bible will now mark you. America is as bad or worst than many of the boogieman nations out there that we are told are our enemy. People need to stare down whats right in front of them and start thinking a little different about what is actually going on
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Compared to Jesse Waters show where they interview people on the street in New York and so forth these Russians citizens are 10 million times more educated and knowledgeable than the idiots interviewed on the street on the Jesse water show in the United States

Those idiots in NYC couldn't tell you that DC is the capitol of the country or punch a pin in it on a map.
Ignorance is epidemic. Recent conversations with my health professionals, advanced degrees, licensed. One admitted she couldn't name a single city in China, and the other didn't know Beijing is the capital.
© 24hourcampfire