Home
I do not.
I would sooner believe that we have nukes in orbit.
Yep, must be election year and they need something new to scare the “conservatives” into giving up some freedom.
It's da boogeyman! He's gonna git us!
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Yep, must be election year and they need something new to scare the “conservatives” into giving up some freedom.
This and its working. Many on here are ready to send their children off to die for this illegal gov
Uh no
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This and its working. Many on here are ready to send their children off to die for this illegal gov

Many more are ready to send MY children off to die for this abomination . Fugk that.
Why does it seem like I heard about the 20 years ago?

No. It's horsesh*t.

Many more are ready to send MY children off to die for this abomination . Fugk that.
For sure. Never gonna happen!
Because of this new threat I'm watching "the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!" for tonight's entertainment.
That criminal asshole Schumer said that if we don't approve of funding Ukraine, then we're going to have to put boots on the ground over there. That's what all this scary space weapons talk is all about. I wish someone would string that lying cocksucker up on a lamp post.
It’s all because of a mumbled word. It’s actually “cake” nukes not space nukes. These diabolical bastiges have developed dirty nuke birthday cake candles. The microwarheads are armed by the heat of lighting then blow up when they’re blown out. Diabolical I tell you.

And if we don’t provide Ukraine with the requested funding? Well, they’re coming to a Walmart near you. I don’t know how more blunt to make it. Do it for the children.

I’m with ya Jack ✊🏻
Originally Posted by RiverRider
That criminal asshole Schumer said that if we don't approve of funding Ukraine, then we're going to have to put boots on the ground over there. That's what all this scary space weapons talk is all about. I wish someone would string that lying cocksucker up on a lamp post.
You get the rope , I’ll find a lamp post.
How does anyone believe anything that gets reported any more? They’ve been proven to be liars and frauds over aver again.
Originally Posted by shootem
It’s all because of a mumbled word. It’s actually “cake” nukes not space nukes. These diabolical bastiges have developed dirty nuke birthday cake candles. The microwarheads are armed by the heat of lighting then blow up when they’re blown out. Diabolical I tell you.

And if we don’t provide Ukraine with the requested funding? Well, they’re coming to a Walmart near you. I don’t know how more blunt to make it. Do it for the children.
Spot on!

I was gonna say something similar.
Reagan ends the Cold War era and all it takes is one geriatric retard to start it again.
Reagan/Thatcher/Gorbachev the last of the true statesmen.
I haven't even heard about this, now I'm worried.
The Russians may actually THINK they have space nukes, but Ivan and Gregor sold all the valuable parts on the black market, and replaced it with a wooden dummy.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I’m 2 hours south of D.C., 20min east of a NSA base, 1 hour from Mt.Weather and 3 1/2 hours east of norfolk, home of the Atlantic fleet. You think you’re worried….

I’m moving to Montana.
I’m 2 hours south of D.C., 20min east of a NSA base, 1 hour from Mt.Weather and 3 1/2 hours east of norfolk, home of the Atlantic fleet. You think you’re worried….

I’m moving to Montana.

How many ICBM silo's do we have scattered across Montana? crazy
Originally Posted by Dutch
The Russians may actually THINK they have space nukes, but Ivan and Gregor sold all the valuable parts on the black market, and replaced it with a wooden dummy.
I think they sold them on Amazon which explains Bezos’ space shuttle investment.
There were Russian space nukes but Tommy Lee Jones flew them to the moon back in 2000.

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
There were Russian space nukes but Tommy Lee Jones flew them to the moon back in 2000.

It wasn’t Tom Hanks or Clint Eastwood , brother?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
after the debacle in Ukraine, i serious doubt that they even have nuclear missiles, let alone to place them in space.
Originally Posted by tdoyka
after the debacle in Ukraine, i serious doubt that they even have nuclear missiles, let alone to place them in space.
Thanks, brother. Your wise words are always welcome in Putin or Russia threads.
If it happens past 8:00 I doubt they’ll be able to wake up our Pres to get the nuclear code for a counter attack.
Originally Posted by tdoyka

You're dumber than you sound.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screen capture windows
If it happens past 8:00 I doubt they’ll be able to wake up our Pres to get the nuclear code for a counter attack.

Don't matter if he's asleep or not. Either way, he's not going to remember them.
no
Funny how this comes out right after the tucker interview lol. Why would anyone even take this serious? Their play book has been used so much in the last few years thats its easy to see through their bullchit
Funny how this comes out right after the tucker interview lol. Why would anyone even take this serious? Their play book has been used so much in the last few years thats its easy to see through their bullchit

Champ,

That's just the cover story.

The real threat is so terrifying they can't even tell us about it.

The Russians have a secret base inside a Japanese Volcano....

It gets more and more ludicrous and obvious each and every day, doesn't it?

A rural boomer fish farmer geopolitical analysis
Originally Posted by RiverRider

It gets more and more ludicrous and obvious each and every day, doesn't it?
Sure does
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Champ,

Lol

Started with The Ohio Sherriff a few days ago. Got his intel straight from the feds.
Why would anyone, except the sheep, believe the "Empire of Lies" MSM?

just more fear mongering as usual. They know the sheep will believe it.

MAGA!
Originally Posted by ribka

A rural boomer fish farmer geopolitical analysis

Oh, look, Putin’s mini-me trying to be relevant!

Hush little man, the grown ups are talking.
This is SO SCARY.......but I know SLOW JOE will save the free world!!............(sarc)
Not even a little bit.
Reagan ends the Cold War era and all it takes is one geriatric retard to start it again.
Reagan/Thatcher/Gorbachev the last of the true statesmen.
And had great wisdom!
May the Schwartz be with you.

Champ,

Lol

Boomer soviet covtard fever dreams

So sad antelope diaper was so psyop ped during Covid he can’t change his depends

More lies from those grifter fugks. I don't believe anything that comes out of their lying cakeholes.
I was born at night…….but it wasn’t last night.

Didn’t just fall off the turnip truck…..

You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time…..

Iraq took babies out of incubators in Kuwait…..

Weapons of mass destruction……

Gulf of Tonkin…..

I didn’t sleep with that woman, Miss Lewinski….., and I’ll prove it by blowing up an aspirin/baby formula factory…..

Vince Foster suicide…..

Jeffrey Epstine suicide…..

January 6……
Space lasers on satellites would be better. But coming from dems it's all lies
..mb
No idea what's up there.

How would I KNOW.

I believe Russia likely has something up there to use.

I don't believe them when they say we don't.

A kid of the 70s and 80s.
We grew up to this song.
Ivan has planes, ships, guns, tanks......everyphooking one better than anything
we dream about.

$$$$$$$$$$

No general is going to say "We got this, go back to sleep. We don't need more tools"

He logically wants the best tools in the world. And more than he could possibly need.
He also wants that retirement payof...job. From Raytheon, or Lockheed.
Shhhj! This was all Jo's idea.
Time will tell.

But I’d say Chinese would.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Thank goodness...

And now that that crisis is over...

Can we get back to discussing Taylor Swift's personal relationships please...

And how boney her ass actually is...

...or at least Hügelkultur Gardening.

I’m moving to Montana.
Just get an old school desk to hide under, you'll be fine.
NO

BCBH...

Just curious?

Does that CCP Great wall of Chine pass thru Jerusalem?

Please help me understand... Thanks

Wow, space nukes. Somebody at homeland security must be watching old James Bond movies.. Bread and circuses for the masses.

I'm sure if we send a couple hundred million dollars to the Ukraine every 6 months they'll be able to save us from this horrible fate. My ass
Space nukes? Well, clearly we had better send another $95 billion to Ukraine so that we can fight those Russian space nukes.
“The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself”

Guy didn’t know how right he was.

Osky
Originally Posted by SupFoo
NO

Absolutely Pertinent..
Something to take the focus off of what is really happening
NO,does anyone believe anything that comes out of these creeps?
Well they have already tried aliens so I am guessing this was next on the list.

And I suppose if they attempt to use sasquatch the obamas will be offended...so space nukes it is.
NO
Here is a more relevant question. Assume the story is true. How does continuing to fund Ukraine address the problem?
Hell yeah they're real, ask Jag.
why would they need a nuke To take the satellite out why couldn't a stinger missile do that
the money approved for Ukraine will likely be the last

Tucker turns in a human interest piece on Putin watched by over 100M

yea, they desperately needed some national security threat from Russia to keep the money train going.
Originally Posted by KFWA
the money approved for Ukraine will likely be the last

Tucker turns in a human interest piece on Putin watched by over 100M

yea, they desperately needed some national security threat from Russia to keep the money train going.
Exactly what this was. Like I said, easy to see what the globalists are doing
I heard its a giant acorn.
Originally Posted by steveredd1
why would they need a nuke To take the satellite out why couldn't a stinger missile do that

So much stupid in the post. I hope you are just trolling.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
NO

Looks like Kennedy. And no, not the commie broad on Faux.
The real story is starting to come out.

It's a "nuclear powered" capability they are working on. i.e. powered by a nuclear reactor, not carrying a nuclear warhead. In other words this is 1950's technology that the Russians dusted off under Reagan, and are dusting off again.

In other words, there will be another 100 billion dollar request for new weapons, but they won't be for Ukraine. This is to replace lost sales to weapons makers since Ukraine's likely to start winding down.

Originally Posted by steveredd1
A Stinger. Isn't up to that task.
NO, Keep smoking whatever helps you get through the day.
It's certainly not nearly the threat our homegrown conservatives are.
I do not.

I’d be really really surprised if they don’t have several different programs with the goal being to disable/destroy our satellites…we have the same covert programs as does China, N. Korea, etc.
This “BREAKING” news is just red meat being thrown to the masses in an attempt to gin up public sentiment against Russia…and I’m no fan of Russia… it is what it is…
These top secret programs are just that… “TOP SECRET” and countries take extreme measures to keep them secret…I have no doubt, that what Washington is putting out is true, but the hyperbole surrounding it is at best disingenuous… watch and see if they only talk in generalities and don’t offer up specifics.
I don't give a fu'ck if they do. There is nothing anyone but the ruskies are going to do about it if there are.
I would not doubt that the Russians are working on something. We have the Space Force which I don't think has been established to do low-orbit botany experiments.

The timing of Turner's comments right after his return from Ukraine is very suspect.

It's a "nuclear powered" capability they are working on. i.e. powered by a nuclear reactor, not carrying a nuclear warhead. In other words this is 1950's technology that the Russians dusted off under Reagan, and are dusting off again.

In other words, there will be another 100 billion dollar request for new weapons, but they won't be for Ukraine. This is to replace lost sales to weapons makers since Ukraine's likely to start winding down.

20 years ago the Navy was funding the development of a nuclear space ship by Bechtel. The project was just winding up when funding was pulled.

No idea of the mission
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by CashisKing
BCBH...

Just curious?

Does that CCP Great wall of Chine pass thru Jerusalem?

Please help me understand... Thanks

Yes, those Chi-Coms are in complete control of everything, Wangbergs, Changwitz, Leeosky, Xiohen, Wuenthals, Luiman, Zangblum, it's amazing how many people with those last names are in positions of great power, with dual citizenship, despite being only 2% of the population. Clearly they're over represented but as we all know, its because of their superior intellect and work ethic, not through taking over institutions decades ago, nepotism and a strong lobby group that doesnt have to report as a foreign entity.

Did you know some of the lending insitutions they control lend to their ethnic group with zero interest in order to keep kosherfuey. It's called heter iska. Let the non CCP members pay the high interest rates.
yawn......russkie space nukes aren't real. if russkies are stupid enuff, we got it back in 1985.

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
20 years ago the Navy was funding the development of a nuclear space ship by Bechtel. The project was just winding up when funding was pulled.

No idea of the mission

“Black” projects are NEVER in disclosed budgets… you nor I will ever know it exists unless there comes a time or need to actually deploy these systems. Publicly disclosed funding for “development” of systems is just a red herring.

NOT ALREDY IN ORBIT, NOR DOES IT REPRESS WHAT RUSSIA HAS.

russkies don't even have the technology it needs.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

If Coco Mellon Invokes Bo One More Time ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Here is a more relevant question. Assume the story is true. How does continuing to fund Ukraine address the problem?

NOT AT ALL.
Not without more information i don't.
© 24hourcampfire