Home
Name two other State Prosecutors, in a State case, that have ever visited the White House during their cases? Just 2. Name them, anyone? Buhler? Buhler? O.k., just name 1 ? Anyone? Buhler? Buhler?

Its never happened. These Jimmy's are dumber than a box of rocks. They don't even TRY to hide their illegal and unethical actions. Meet in a park? Empty building? Public gathering? Nope, drive right up to the Big House and go in the front door. Pure stupidity. Pure greed. Me. Me. Me.

NBN

How dumb are we? We let it happen.
ok
Big ole Fani ought to b censured the the GA Bar including up to disbarment.
Throw her stank ass in G Pop. And restitution to the taxpayers.
The two of them couldn't combine their intellectual capacity and surpass Joe Biden...so the continued visits stand to continue.
Well so far, they have been smart enough to fool New Yorkers and Georgians.
Kangs and schidt
I didn't know this until this morning

Willis has already been dismissed from 1 case because of conflict of interest

With the judge saying there is the possibility of dismissal, if the defense proves their case, the DA's office can't bring it to trial , they have to find another DA office in another county which is what happened with Fani's conflict of interest case. They still haven't assigned it to a county and that was 2 years ago.

The Trump lawyer baited Willis into making both public (her confessional at Church) and more importantly, under testimony. They will build their defense for dismissal around that including them saying in an affidavit that the relationship started afterwards which has already been proven as a lie.

If they lie under oath and are caught she could be removed from her position, and as someone who has lied in an affidavit, its already proven she can't be trusted in this case.

Willis is about to have a very bad day
© 24hourcampfire