Home
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...82754000d4c49a8c926fde9ccfa48&ei=164
You really are a dumbass aren’t you? This shooting had nothing to do with the NFL.

The reports I read are that two groups of blacks that had a beef with each other were both at the parade., they exchanged pleasantries and went to their guns.

Could have happened at a 4th of July parade.

You’ll have to find another reason for to hate the NFL.

You get what you vote for.
It is instead yet another example of virtue signalling by way of contorting something into an unrelated diatribe.
Originally Posted by AB2506
You really are a dumbass aren’t you? This shooting had nothing to do with the NFL.

The reports I read are that two groups of blacks that had a beef with each other were both at the parade., they exchanged pleasantries and went to their guns.

LOL. I Gave up needing more reasons years ago.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It is instead yet another example of virtue signalling by way of contorting something into an unrelated diatribe.

LOL, are you new here??
If they were indeed groids, the media (no surprise) has gone to great lengths not to mention this...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
If they were indeed groids, the media (no surprise) has gone to great lengths not to mention this...
It was. Bloods and crips
Blacks like to kill each other. They don’t need a reason. See any large city!
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Good comment.

It is what Tarquin does.
I'm sure the NFL will be terribly butt-hurt if you don't watch the games.
Tardqueen, are you going to vote for Trump this year?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

No….

#orangemanbad
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

No….

#orangemanbad

lolololol
Originally Posted by jorgeI

The number one rule in today's media is..............do not mention the race of the shooter if they are a Negro, but if the shooter is White, mention the race and hint very strongly that they voted for Trump.
The shooting was reportedly the result of a dispute between two groups.

Two groups of azzholes.

But you can proly break it down by other characteristics.
Originally Posted by AB2506

X2
© 24hourcampfire