Home
https://twitter.com/UltraDane/status/1758533106401960407
Bowled a strike!
Run over that mutha fuuka like a ground hog 😂🤣
Wow, I live that, I guess that the cop rapping up motor telling them to get back, and floors it, also like what looks like him dragging some underneath cruiser , what else could cop do.
Success!!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but America is headed in the same direction as South Africa…
#qualifiedimmunity

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Three tons of FAFO! I love it!
Don’t think they all got up and just walked away from that one. Lol
Qualified immunity must be nice.

I know if I did that I’d be up on some serious charges even if my life were in danger. Prolly be labeled a white supremacist and never even get a fair trial.

[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]
Originally Posted by efw

I know if I did that I’d be up on some serious charges even if my life were in danger. Prolly be labeled a white supremacist and never even get a fair trial.

My first reaction also. Must be nice to have the legal right to protect yourself and your property without fear of a life sentence.
Run over that filth! This street takeover BS is getting ridiculous. Someday someone will have an emergency and won’t be able to get to a hospital because of this crap. Absolute BS!
Originally Posted by efw

Qualified Immunity comes in to play when a police officer violates rights in some novel way and shields the officer from civil suits which then get paid by tax payers.

The lack of criminal charges stems from having a tiered justice system which protects members of certain groups based on their position within those groups.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by efw

My first reaction also. Must be nice to have the legal right to protect yourself and your property without fear of a life sentence.
Yep, any other White guy doing that would get the James Fields treatment. The poor guy is in prison for the remainder of his natural life, because he took a wrong turn, was attacked by a mob of Antifa, and tried to get to safety.
Less on welfare, good deal
Needs to be done EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Squash 'em like the turds that they are.

Their (un)civil disobedience would soon stop.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yep, any other White guy doing that would get the James Fields treatment. The poor guy is in prison for the remainder of his natural life, because he took a wrong turn, was attacked by a mob of Antifa, and tried to get to safety.

A horrific miscarriage of justice, Soros millions poured into the Travis County DA campaign bearing fruit.
That's a while ago, I think during the 2020 summer of love. It's always a good watch though.
Originally Posted by efw

I hate to think about how his life was ruined through no fault of his own. It’s gut wrenching.
The only downside is they didn't turn around, come back, and finish the job.
I'll bet they won't do that no more.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

How much you want to wager? Nobody in that video has a lick of intelligence…

I hate to think about how his life was ruined through no fault of his own. It’s gut wrenching.
The radical left needed a racist White villain with which to characterize the alt right, and he was convenient.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

A horrific miscarriage of justice, Soros millions poured into the Travis County DA campaign bearing fruit.
Let us just hope, that if things have to happen, that one of them will be the freeing of those unjustly in jail for reasons of self defense etc... they let the damn thugs go all the time anyway.

......any more!
And then they twerked on the amber lampses
Originally Posted by efw

I doubt you'd get a fair trial in MI.

Hahahaha. Nope. 😂
How many of the speed bumps died?
Originally Posted by slumlord
And then they twerked on the amber lampses
Since you brought it up…they are the most vulgar people on the planet…
Buy that officer a beer!
JeffyD: Well I hope none of those ghetto spawn were kill't - but I do hope they think twice about that criminal behavior before they try it again.
Love me some "street justice"!
He-he.
Alas - "ghetto lotto" lawsuits to follow.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
If you look for trouble, you’ll find it….
© 24hourcampfire