Home
always the standard disclaimer - its twitter, you get what you pay for

Donald Trump has revealed his VP shortlist: Vivek Ramaswamy, Ron DeSantis, Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Tulsi Gabbard, and Kristi Noem. Who would you pick?

After watching the clip from Fox News, he really didn't say that, he just didn't rule them out

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1760110398525620430?s=20
Ramaswamy best lines up with my thinking but in terms of being able to work together Gabbard would be a better pick. Next to Ramaswamy Gabbard is probably the least establishment and would also be good during the election campaign.

Noem’s more conservative but setting aside purely ideological beliefs I think that Gabbard would be better campaigning and in the VP role.

Scott and Donalds are both establishment Republicans and would be similar to Pence IMO.
That's a good short list. Any would be acceptable. I would love to see the slaughter in a fair debate between Vivek versus Kamala. Kristi Noem would probably be my number 1, but I will support whomever our president picks. How about you, who would you pick?
Originally Posted by bludog
That's a good short list. Any would be acceptable. I would love to see the slaughter in a fair debate between Vivek versus Kamala. Kristi Noem would probably be my number 1, but I will support whomever our president picks. How about you, who would you pick?

Plus 1 on watching Vivek debate Kamala.
DeSantis and Donalds are both from FL so they are out.
Gabbard is Anti-Second amendment, therefore she is Anti-Constitution.
Tim Scott is Establishment to the bone.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Why?
He'll likely pick whichever is the best backstabber.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Why?
Can't be from the same state as the Presidential candidate
Vivek would be fun. At least for entertainment purposes.
Whomever can win in '28, not that it matters.
two women

if he goes with Tulsi Gabbard, I have to believe its solely because he thinks he needs to pull away moderates and right leaning dems.

Gabbard would need to give a pro 2A speech every day for the next 5 years to win over any Trump supporters in 2028

then again, maybe he is just saying Tulsi Gabbard because he knows she's a hotter Nikki Haley
Kari Lake and Elise Stefanik aren't listed.
Only 2 on the list with executive experience and I am doubtful DeSantis would go for it. He will continue his good work in Florida during his last term, support Trump but take his own path to run in 2028 without all the Trump baggage.

So I am thinking Noem. If she ever ends up President it will really kick the air from left as they want a woman president at all costs except if she is conservative and they assume she will come from their side. Certainly would dispel their narrative that the right is just an old white guys club.

I like Bryon Donalds and he is the congressman for my district but not ready for VP or Pres. He might be a candidate for Florida Gov as Desantis cant run again.
Question - is there someone on this list that DJT could select that would prevent you from voting for him?
Anyone but the anti gun Gabbard
Originally Posted by Squidge
Kari Lake and Elise Stefanik aren't listed.

... which I found a little surprising.

I think the list is Trump trolling.

I like that Tulsi is mentioned, solely because it'll give moderates and leftists a seizure if he picks her up.

Vivek is the sharpest wit, so he'd eviscerate KH, JB, or whoever the dems pick up. It may be a sub-in late in the game, in which case no debate so its moot.

Therefore probably Noem. She already been a Governor, has conservative credentials, appears to not have skeletons. Noem.
Originally Posted by Teal
Question - is there someone on this list that DJT could select that would prevent you from voting for him?
No.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
No.

agreed
I don’t trust Gabbard one bit!

Tim Scott has no energy or fire.

Donald’s, though good, needs more experience and he hasn’t always been consistent.

Noem is very well spoken and has been pretty consistently conservative. At least from what I know of her.

DeSantis is the best governor in America and since I live in Florida, I prefer to keep him here for now.

Vivek is my pick. He is intelligent and he has energy and fire. He has also been very supportive of Trump!

LOL...
Not a very short list. If it isn't Vivek DJT is full of [bleep]!
What happened to the chick from New York? Stefanik?

I recall liking what I read about her. Not terribly familiar though.

Vivek would be great just because he could actually take some heat off Trump. The guy loves to be loud and get the spotlight. Not sure how Donald would feel about that.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Only 2 on the list with executive experience and I am doubtful DeSantis would go for it. He will continue his good work in Florida during his last term, support Trump but take his own path to run in 2028 without all the Trump baggage.

So I am thinking Noem. If she ever ends up President it will really kick the air from left as they want a woman president at all costs except if she is conservative and they assume she will come from their side. Certainly would dispel their narrative that the right is just an old white guys club.

I like Bryon Donalds and he is the congressman for my district but not ready for VP or Pres. He might be a candidate for Florida Gov as Desantis cant run again.

I'd be fine with Noem
Originally Posted by SCgman1

That's why he needs to stay away from a politician.
Originally Posted by KFWA
its twitter .....always the standard disclaimer .....

Another Trump VP pick thread. With the same names regurgitated and rehashed. Again.

Click Bait for the Chattering Class.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Another Trump VP pick thread. With the same names regurgitated and rehashed. Again.

Good thing you didnt click on it.

Or Post in it.

<phew~!>
No no no, no no no no no, no no no, no no no no no.....they can't do the shing-a-ling....

I would be comfy with Tucker Carlson.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Ramaswamy best lines up with my thinking but in terms of being able to work together Gabbard would be a better pick. Next to Ramaswamy Gabbard is probably the least establishment and would also be good during the election campaign.

Noem’s more conservative but setting aside purely ideological beliefs I think that Gabbard would be better campaigning and in the VP role.

Scott and Donalds are both establishment Republicans and would be similar to Pence IMO.
Work together? Is that an issue? Think of the last couple VP's. I thought the idea of choosing a VP is to find someone so bad that nobody will shoot you and put them in the seat.
Why wouldn't he pick a VP who's popular in a swing state?
Trump will pick whoever helps get the most votes. I’d guess Tim Scott will help him get the most votes, so I’ll bet he picks Tim Scott.

Tim Scott would not be my first pick, but it’s about getting elected.

I know. People should be posting Taylor Swift threads. Lol
Originally Posted by Calvin
People should be posting Taylor Swift threads. Lol

Actually, it was a Travis Kelce thread (read the title chump). You Swifties de-railed it.
A few huge issues that need to be dealt with, and a vp needs to holds trumps feet to the fire to get them done.

Border closed. Mass deportations.

No wars. No proxy wars.

Massive spending cuts.

Tulsi basically led the charge on no wars, but I see her weak on the border. I don’t think she could stick with Trump long term either.

I see V as the man.
People should be posting Taylor Swift threads. Lol

Actually, it was a Travis Kelce thread (read the title chump). You Swifties de-railed it.

Lol.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Work together? Is that an issue? Think of the last couple VP's. I thought the idea of choosing a VP is to find someone so bad that nobody will shoot you and put them in the seat.

Work together as in Vivek has such a strong, high energy personality that I could see potential for a clash of egos between Vivek and Trump.

VP’s are really overrated once in office. As far as campaigning I believe that they’re are probably better VP picks. I’d like to see Vivek in a high level Cabinet position.
A few huge issues that need to be dealt with, and a vp needs to holds trumps feet to the fire to get them done.

No wars. No proxy wars.

Massive spending cuts.

Tulsi basically led the charge on no wars, but I see her weak on the border. I don’t think she could stick with Trump long term either.

I see V as the man.
Just out of curiosity, what do you think will happen to the economy as soon as they implement the massive spending cuts?
.....and a vp needs to holds trumps feet to the fire to get them done.

Ya, that Trump, he always be sitting around on his ass, not much of a "self-starter".

Every time Calvin posts, he redefines stupid.

LOL at your lack of self awareness.

Donald Trump has revealed his VP shortlist: Vivek Ramaswamy, Ron DeSantis, Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Tulsi Gabbard, and Kristi Noem. Who would you pick?

After watching the clip from Fox News, he really didn't say that, he just didn't rule them out

Much less drama to just wait and see. And certainly because I hold no sway over who he chooses it won't be a big deal anyway.
.....and a vp needs to holds trumps feet to the fire to get them done.

Ya, that Trump, he always be sitting around on his ass, not much of a "self-starter".

Every time Calvin posts, he redefines stupid.

Ok Swiftie. Can we get another Tay Tay update!

Build a wall and Mexico will pay for it
Repeal and replace Obama care

And some of the [bleep] cabinet picks he could think of.

Trump will need help from a solid VP.
My people are telling me.
JD Vance
Rick Scott
Elise Stefanie

dave
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
LOL at your lack of self awareness.

Very self-aware.

There are a lot of old bearded guys in the forum. They don't have much time left on this planet.

I hope they don't waste another day of the few they have left, on "Trump VP Pick" thread #7,268, because "people on twitter are say'n....."
F uck Gabbard. Why are some of you so easily fooled ffs
Originally Posted by jetjockey

No wars. No proxy wars.

Massive spending cuts.

I see V as the man.
Just out of curiosity, what do you think will happen to the economy as soon as they implement the massive spending cuts?

Short term pain. The better question is “what’s going to happen to the economy if we don’t do massive spending cuts?” Did you reproduce?
Originally Posted by jetjockey

No wars. No proxy wars.

Massive spending cuts.

I see V as the man.

Short term pain. The better question is “what’s going to happen to the economy if we don’t do massive spending cuts?” Did you reproduce?
Spot on
Originally Posted by gunchamp

It would be interesting to see Trumps positions as a democrat before he turned independent and ultimately Republican versus Tulsi’s positions as a democrat.

Even you yourself was very anti trump before being brought into the fold.

It would be interesting to see Trumps positions as a democrat before he turned independent and ultimately Republican versus Tulsi’s positions as a democrat.

Even you yourself was very anti trump before being brought into the fold.
Youre not wrong on this. Trump did not have my trust 10 years ago. He does now. Tulsi does not currently have my trust, but it could change if she showed herself a truly changed women
The person I would like to see him pick is Condoleezza Rice.
It's way too early to be speculating on what we have no influence over anyway. i'll support whomever he chooses although I may not like them. I never liked Pence but Trump is my guy and he was the baggage. Whoever he chooses I hope he or she can pick up and carry on good conservative policy in rebuilding our Republic and saving America from the wreck they've made of it.
Noem is the best conservative.
Wait n see

I know. People should be posting Taylor Swift threads. Lol

Now that's an idea. She would make Trump a shoe-in.
Originally Posted by rmb721

She's deep state. As is Gabbard.
Originally Posted by SCgman1

This Boy going Places ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

That why it’s going to be the Salty Swallow’r Lipsay Biscuit ..

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..

Book It
I'd be fine with Noem

As would I. Think 2028.
Tulsi.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If the Patriots are in control - why would his VP being deep state matter? Shouldn't they be kicked out/gone before he wins?
Kristi Noem, hands down.

Why? Because he loves Hot Chicks!

She stayed out of the fray and her beliefs line up with his, plus she endorsed him early.

So I will be happy to bet $100.00 USD on her being the pick.
I agree, but it won’t be anyone here that was fooled, it will be the guy that selected her that was fooled.

Gabbard is a Welcome guest on FOX and other MSM outlets, let that sink in.
Marjorie Taylor Green. No debates, only mud wrestling!
Who do you want as president if Trump goes down? That’s the question to ask. And where did Vivek come from exactly? Anybody have a clue he existed before coming out in the primary? He suddenly had enough money to get into the presidential race and somehow has maintained a pretty dang good media presence since dropping out. Can’t help but be suspicious.
Originally Posted by martentrapper
Marjorie Taylor Green. No debates, only mud wrestling!

I’d go with her.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Kristi Noem, hands down.

She stayed out of the fray and her beliefs line up with his, plus she endorsed him early.

Gun to head, this is where Im leaning. I would be totally fine with Vivek though and think that would be pretty fun to watch haha

Spot on! I don’t trust Gabbard or Rice one bit!!!
Originally Posted by dave7mm
My people are telling me.
JD Vance
Rick Scott
Elise Stefanie

dave

No, no and no!

I am not a fan of Gabbard for VP, but how do you say she is deep state? She is about as anti war as you can get (actually one of the first in the current crop) and was basically kicked out of democrat plantation.

The tossing around of "deep state" gets old.
Yep, Gabbard. Fugg her and her open border, anti-gun shìt.
Kristi Noem, hands down.

My thoughts also. Trump even hires hot attorneys.
Originally Posted by JPro
Kristi Noem, hands down.

How’s that working out for him
Originally Posted by bruinruin

So he selects her as VP which has no ability to make or set policy and you'd refrain from voting for Trump, essentially voting for Biden who is as open border and anti-gun as you can get? Make that make sense.

Is Tulsi still with the WEF bad choise?????????

norm

So he selects her as VP which has no ability to make or set policy and you'd refrain from voting for Trump, essentially voting for Biden who is as open border and anti-gun as you can get? Make that make sense.
Make Trump choosing a VP with beliefs contrary to what he claims, make sense.

I have been searching youtube for Gabbard promoting on open border, and all I keep coming up with his her in interviews and podcasts advocating for a closed border and bashing Biden for his policies. Do you have any videos of her advocating for open borders in the last few years?
Kristi Noem, hands down.

I was thinking the same!

If I were Trump I would have cut a deal with the lawyers saying, "If you lose the case in NY, then you do the Appeal Pro Bono!
Kristi Noem, hands down.

Seriously Steve?
He could have had God or Jesus repping him in these cases and none would have come out any differently.

Doesn't matter - he's making a selection without any ability to change anything. Like choosing carpet color or director of janitorial services - won't affect your life AND for all you know, she's come around on matters. She did attend SHOT this year, has been anti-war etc.

Biden - 100% WILL affect your life in the next 4 if re-elected. Gabbs - not so much. You're trading a, at best, maybe for a 100% sure bet because you believe he chose someone opposite his beliefs but don't actually know?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Kristi Noem, hands down.

Seriously Steve?
He could have had God or Jesus repping him in these cases and none would have come out any differently.

That lawyer is hot.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Kristi Noem, hands down.

Seriously Steve?

I was about to post the exact same thing!
Kristi Noem is a barrel racer……….

That makes her similar to a tornado…..

Both end up doing bad things in a trailer park.
Originally Posted by Angus1895

Speaking of trailer parks...........................

I was wondering who's the hottest conservative female..............................................

on the.............................................

Professional Wrestling Circuit right now?

That would check off a lot of boxes.

I will almost bet you that no one on that list is going to get the nod. We are talking Donald Trump here.

kwg
1st Vivek Ramaswamy —Hmmm imo the last time America had a guy in office with a foreign name(barrack Hussein Obama)we found out he had a plan to destroy us
2nd remember—- I wouldn’t put it past the deep state to plant one of their own(unbeknown to us)as his VP choice then JKF Trump and wala the deep state in control
I was listening to Markley VanCamp and Robbins today.

They said that Ingraham ask Trump about his VP and mentioned the above names, Trump's reply was something on the lines of "Yeah they are on my short list.".

He did not bring it up, or offer these names, he was just replying to her loaded question.
Hearing from multiple sources it could be Rogan.

Any truth?
I was listening to Markley VanCamp and Robbins today.

They said that Ingraham ask Trump about his VP and mentioned the above names, Trump's reply was something on the lines of "Yeah they are on my short list.".

He did not bring it up, or offer these names, he was just replying to her loaded question.

Markley VanCamp, and Robins are no substitute for Rush but they filled his time slot here. I hadn’t heard of them before then but they’re pretty decent. I usually catch the last hour on my way home from work.
Dave Chappelle bitches. You heard it here first.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Hearing from multiple sources it could be Rogan.

Any truth?

Ask your sources.
Elise Stefanik
DeSantis is out.

Article in the Washington Examiner, DeSantis said, “That isn’t going to happen”. Then took a few shots at Trump.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Dave Chappelle bitches. You heard it here first.
😂🤣
Originally Posted by lostsixgunner
Elise Stefanik

She’s a moderate. Not sure how that would fly with the purists.
Originally Posted by Angus1895

Ya

I’m Mitch’s Third Leg of the Stool of Corruption

Take Me out of the Malfeasance and S hit Hits the Fan in the District of Corruption..

You Boyz need to get Your eYes Checked
At Trumps age and level of long term stress he could live to be 100 or stroke out anytime. So I would be most comfortable with a VP pick that
I would accept as a President. God forbid and I have hopes he will live to be 100.
Don and Don Jr 2024

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire