Home
Stumbled into this last night!
I'm not sure "where" it is, but this looks like a blast!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Protecting My Town From GIANT WILD HOGS (CATCH AN…:
Wow, them pigs can sure live in some nasty chit, looks like a lot of fun. Are you using 00 Buckshot?

Can't imagine they taste too good living in a swamp?

Great video!
That is in Louisiana. You can tell from the accent and boat numbers.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Wow, them pigs can sure live in some nasty chit, looks like a lot of fun. Are you using 00 Buckshot?

Great video!

Not me, mi amigo! I'd be using #1 buck!
I'm pretty sure they have the same parasites and maladies as any other wild hogs.
Personally, I'd leave 'em in the swamp as alligator bait. πŸ˜–
Originally Posted by plafleur
That is in Louisiana. You can tell from the accent and boat numbers.

It was late last night when I found the video. Never even thought to look at boat registration numbers!
Don't really matter! STILL looks like fun! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Surprised they didn’t blow some holes in the bows of those boats as fast as some of that action looked!🀣
Sign me up!
There has been a time or two I thought an airboat might be handy, and that's in places where you'd need a pickaxe to dig a hole to take a dump in about 363 days out of the year.
This is how we hunted deer in the Everglades in the 70s, me on the far left.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer

Great video!

Not me, mi amigo! I'd be using #1 buck!
I'm pretty sure they have the same parasites and maladies as any other wild hogs.
Personally, I'd leave 'em in the swamp as alligator bait. πŸ˜–
some won't eat em. I've eaten them all my life. Picky about what they smell like vs the taste of them vs leaving em. l

But kill all you see. Please.
Yea there do well in the swamp. I took this photo several years ago not far from my home. Nasty bastards.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
Yea there do well in the swamp. I took this photo several years ago not far from my home. Nasty bastards.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Lot'sa Russian blood in this one!

Great video!

I don't have a large sample size to draw from, but from my experience hogs from the swamp are better than those from piney woods.
I'm not a big fan of eating feral hogs unless they are small and corn/acorn fed. I've killed a few marsh pigs and they were nasty...smelled like "marsh mud" when you were cooking them.

That does look fun though.
© 24hourcampfire