Home
Posted By: bluefish Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
Some dumb dumb Dems up here are sponsoring legislation to make it illegal for paramilitary groups to run camps if their intent is to foment civil disorder. Free Speech and Right to Assembly issues aside, there is the question of proving intent. These people are insane. The Maine I grew up in is gone.
Posted By: JDK Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
And they asked Cabelas and Kittery Trading Post to stop selling "assault rifles."
Posted By: Riverc Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
Originally Posted by bluefish
Some dumb dumb Dems up here are sponsoring legislation to make it illegal for paramilitary groups to run camps if their intent is to foment civil disorder. Free Speech and Right to Assembly issues aside, there is the question of proving intent. [b]These people are insane. The Maine I grew up in is gone.

It's not just Maine this is happening everywhere, we conservatives are to blame for doing nothing and let the left takeover everything. Most of this was started in local elections voting these people in office over and over again. And yes they are INSANE.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
Crazy like foxes. They simply want to stifle opposition to all their notions by restricting speech and gutting the 2nd. Their logic is that they are right about everything, so no one should oppose anything they want, or be allowed too. Sprinkle that liberally with their desire to control everything and this is what you get.

Maybe they should petition to leave the Union and join Canada……
Posted By: bluefish Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
Right forgot about that part. Didn’t know either of those places sold assault rifles. Who knew!
Side q: how come nobody discusses the blood the two Lewiston places have on their hands for running gun free zones so Card could have a field day?
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
Some dumb dumb Dems up here are sponsoring legislation to make it illegal for paramilitary groups to run camps if their intent is to foment civil disorder. Free Speech and Right to Assembly issues aside, there is the question of proving intent. These people are insane. The Maine I grew up in is gone.

Given the state of the country, anytraing is clearly to promote order....
Liberals are the only ones promoting disorder....

But despite the obvious facts they will just redefine "order" as "dis-order" and vice versa.
Posted By: jimone Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
Sounds like their definition includes illegal invader encampments.
Posted By: JeffP Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
Originally Posted by Riverc
Some dumb dumb Dems up here are sponsoring legislation to make it illegal for paramilitary groups to run camps if their intent is to foment civil disorder. Free Speech and Right to Assembly issues aside, there is the question of proving intent. [b]These people are insane. The Maine I grew up in is gone.

It's not just Maine this is happening everywhere, we conservatives are to blame for doing nothing and let the left takeover everything. Most of this was started in local elections voting these people in office over and over again. And yes they are INSANE.

We let the left control the narrative.
And the media they control runs with it
Posted By: Gojoe Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
This shot has to end at some point. I ask myself why we stay here and the only answer I can come up with is, where would we go?
Posted By: jimone Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
Ayup.
Posted By: bluefish Re: Maine Dems again - 02/23/24
Copy that, ayuh.
© 24hourcampfire