Home
Posted By: tater74 Wayne is Guilty - 02/23/24
https://www.kxxv.com/nra-and-wayne-lapierre-found-liable-in-lawsuit-over-group-s-spending
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/23/24
Originally Posted by tater74

That's a pretty good hit.
Posted By: Angus55 Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
I’m thinking they will try to go after members, the way the blue states have gone after Trump, everything upside down.
Posted By: jmp300wsm Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
HE got off light by any standard! I have grown to despise that lowlife POS for the lying and stealing for his own gain. I hope he fry's for it all. Guess I DON'T like the POS.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
HE got off light by any standard! I have grown to despise that lowlife POS for the lying and stealing for his own gain. I hope he fry's for it all. Guess I DON'T like the POS.

I've grown to despise any and all that accept anything presented to them by The Main Stream Media as Fact.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
Shoulda had a jail sentence! Also.
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
A couple of more links / sources.

https://apnews.com/article/nra-wayne-lapierre-trial-ruling-d4d9b950ee2cbd63380826eb2bf210e6

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jury-find...yne-lapierre-violated/story?id=107269909
Posted By: abbydog Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
Agreed. He stole from the members. Hopefully he will be required to reimburse the NRA and a new board and senior management will get things moving in the right direction.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
He only has to pay back $4.35 million.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
Originally Posted by steve4102

I've grown to despise any and all that accept anything presented to them by The Main Stream Media as Fact.
There is some logic to this. As we all know there is a common denominator to this case and Donald Trump. That person is leticia james.

How fair is Donald Trump being treated by this unacceptable trash heap of a human being ??

kwg
Posted By: jpr9954 Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
Originally Posted by abbydog
Agreed. He stole from the members. Hopefully he will be required to reimburse the NRA and a new board and senior management will get things moving in the right direction.

That $4.4 million +/- goes to the NRA in escrow as does the $2 million from Woody Phillips.

Not that I like Tish James - I don't - but she may have done us a favor. She got the NRA a $6.4 million donation, got rid of Wayne, and a properly restructured NRA will be leaner and meaner in the fight for our gun rights.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Wayne is Guilty - 02/24/24
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by steve4102

There is some logic to this. As we all know there is a common denominator to this case and Donald Trump. That person is leticia james.

How fair is Donald Trump being treated by this unacceptable trash heap of a human being ??

kwg

Nice to see at least one person here gets it.
© 24hourcampfire