Home
Posted By: SCgman1 Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
Addictive television ......like tik tok addictive... .

Riveting, just riveting. I now can send spectrum my cable payment without profanity implied acronyms.

Any campfire members from up yonder making guest appearances? Sure hope not.
Posted By: hotsoup Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
I enjoy the show. My long time elk hunting buddy is a retired game warden. Thanks to him we’re always “legal”.
Posted By: Tesoro Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
The Paul Luepke warden is an old friend of mine and ex-neighbor. The one who had the German Shepherd.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
Originally Posted by Tesoro
The Paul Luepke warden is an old friend of mine and ex-neighbor. The one who had the German Shepherd.

Hitler had a German Shepherd.
Posted By: akrange Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
Hahahaha Hahahaha

I Hate Federal Park Fish Cop’s ..
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Addictive television ......like tik tok addictive... .

Riveting, just riveting. I now can send spectrum my cable payment without profanity implied acronyms.

Any campfire members from up yonder making guest appearances? Sure hope not.
Assuming you're watching them on Animal Planet, they're reruns, which originally aired on Outdoor Channel as "Wardens" starting in 2010. There were six or seven seasons. Many of the wardens have since retired or left for other agencies. https://www.gameandfishmag.com/edit...show-follows-montana-game-wardens/347811

Someone on YouTube is running episodes too. YouTube Link.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
I had prostate surgery in October and spent a couple of weeks on the couch watching TV. They were showing it back to back for hours every day. I think I've watched every episode. The are showing the same shows right now.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
Thanks for the heads up. Watching it now on Discovery channel.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
Try watching the California Warden show.
Straight up Gustappo s h I t.
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
Never heard of that agency before, Yellowstone Wardens. Are we talking Park Rangers or NPS Law Enforcement?
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/25/24
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Never heard of that agency before, Yellowstone Wardens. Are we talking Park Rangers or NPS Law Enforcement?

I wondered about that title myself.
They are Montana F&G wardens.
It's actually reruns of the old "Wardens" TV show, repackaged as "Yellowstone Wardens".
I don't see any connection with the National Park.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
Just state fish and game being fish and game cops. I watched a couple of episodes, mostly because some of it was shot locally.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24

Really like him. He’s always very fair.
Posted By: Craigster Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by Salmonella

They are that.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by Stickfight

So does Biden
Posted By: Elkhunter49 Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

So does Biden
Yep
Posted By: ingwe Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24

Same with the Montana Game Wardens...and the Texas game wardens....And the North Woods Law Game Wardens.
Posted By: Tesoro Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

So does Biden
Yep

Pauls shepherd never bit anyone! it was a gift from his dad. He paid 7 grand for the pup and it only lived like 7 years!!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
Were any pheasants hunted?
I watched a few episodes yesterday. Being a "flat lander", I really enjoyed the scenery.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
I was listening to the Sebastian Gorka radio show while ago. They were talking about LGBQT- drag queens/etc. taking over Yosemite National Park. I wasn't sure if I believed what they were saying and looked it up. It appears kweers are being hired in big numbers by the National Park Service, and they're promoting LGBTQ lifestyle in all departments.
Here's a Redditt blog.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ParkRangers/comments/185ocrh/are_lgbt_park_rangers_common/

DrKomeil

I feel like there are more every year. My first summer season, on a huge interp team, there were four of us. On a team of 20 in my one sub-district last year, 7 were Queer. We're gaining ground!

------------------

Sad what this country has become.
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
I was flipping the channels the other day, and got “Northwoods law”. They totally lost lost me after a warden got a call to rescue a gray squirrel. Give me a break.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I was listening to the Sebastian Gorka radio show while ago. They were talking about LGBQT- drag queens/etc. taking over Yosemite National Park. I wasn't sure if I believed what they were saying and looked it up. It appears kweers are being hired in big numbers by the National Park Service, and they're promoting LGBTQ lifestyle in all departments.
Here's a Redditt blog.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ParkRangers/comments/185ocrh/are_lgbt_park_rangers_common/

Can't speak for the drag queen aspect, but USFS getting itself stacked with homosexuals is old news in the west - been climbing since at least 2000. The lesbian component has been quite noticeable in some districts.

------------------

Sad what this country has become.[/quote]
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/26/24
[bleep] a bunch of game wardens, they piss me off. I'm all for abiding by game laws and good sportsmanship, but look at the rest of the crime in this country that they do zero about, but God forbid you shoot an extra dove or keep a fish that is 1/4 inch to short, they'll throw the book at you. These fuqkers will chase you to the ends of the earth. I've never gotten any kind of game violation or a ticket, but it just goes to show you who they are out to get these days.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/27/24
I've been streaming Yellowstone Wardens the last few days just for background noise and it suddenly occurred to me that if we had this kind of zealous enforcement at the southern border we'd have a lot safer and stronger nation.

Some of the wardens are pretty good guys, some are dicks.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/27/24
Originally Posted by Morewood
I've been streaming Yellowstone Wardens the last few days just for background noise and it suddenly occurred to me that if we had this kind of zealous enforcement at the southern border we'd have a lot safer and stronger nation.

Some of the wardens are pretty good guys, some are dicks.

^^^^^^ Word
Posted By: akrange Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/27/24
I’ll say Again

If Emanuel had taken Hilarious off the Playing Field none of this would be going Down..

I mean she was Dead Meat Legally

“ Hilarious Your Going to Jail “

Emanuel take the Bitches Axe Out of Your Back and use it this Time for Gawd Sakes..
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/27/24
Tried watching just wasn't interesting enough.
Posted By: Chisos Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/27/24
Originally Posted by Craigster

They are that.

The Maine and New Hampshire warden shows were a combo of Gestapo and Stasi.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/27/24
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Here's a Redditt blog.

Can't speak for the drag queen aspect, but USFS getting itself stacked with homosexuals is old news in the west - been climbing since at least 2000. The lesbian component has been quite noticeable in some districts.

------------------

Sad what this country has become.
[/quote]
It was a "female" (don't know per sexual identity) fire boss, who ignored all the locals, and lit the fire that took out 341,000 acres here.
It was a female for FEMA, who got "transferred" after 2 years - when less than 10% of the money had been distributed. FEMA is facing MANY lawsuits over malfeasance.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Yellowstone Wardens - 02/27/24
SCgman1: I have seen quite a few episodes of this series. I know several of the Wardens personally having worked with them in Hunter Education courses and being in the field a LOT!
My wife really likes this show as she knows many of the Wardens as well, as many of their children have come through her school.
I like the scenery and relish it when the Wardens work in areas I have been in the past.
I, though, am constantly dismayed when "sportsmen" do/commit such stupid and unsportsmanlike (illegal) acts!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire