Home
This otta be a good book

https://www.yahoo.com/news/good-sex-secret-joe-bidens-194942907.html
Sounds like Joe's confusing his niece with his wife.
That dumb biotch wouldn't know a good lay.
Look for an explanation of his brain dead lapses during speeches as resulting from sudden erection attacks ....robbing the blood supply from his brain.
Originally Posted by Esox357
That dumb biotch wouldn't know a good lay.

Maybe Cornpop's her new pool boy?
Screwing the US taxpayers dont count
Showering with his daughter- - - - -was that part of the game, or just some demented foreplay? Wasn't Jill originally the kids' nanny?
Yeah, he's virile :-) Makes me wonder, do they just cut a hole in the front of his diaper?
Fuqk that clown
I just threw up in my mouth.
He mixes everything thing up. I'm betting it was a mix up when he said with his wife while the kids are asleep. Just have to switch two words to figure out what was really going on. Although Joe has definitely proven he's very good at F'ing people.

Bb
Good Lord, is this what America has come too?

The Dear Leader plays golf for the first time and gets 5 holes in one, end up 38 under.

All the macho pics of Putin.

Now there is a book proclaiming the virility of Biden, like some African Despot.

I've changed my mind.
I'll forget his historic stupidity, his dementia, inability to walk up steps, getting lost on stage, the satanic path he has set,
his wife likes his dick, he SHOULD be POTUSĀ”
Between sniffing kids and screwing a nation it is unlikely he has the time or inclination for her.
He is referring to the screwing he is giving the USA.
© 24hourcampfire