Home

Maybe I’m easily swayed by a good trailer, but Costner’s series of films (4) coming out looks pretty entertaining to me.
I'd watch it, looks good
Interesting.
Noticed a few others from Yellowstone in it.
Costner is a moron from So Cal who thinks his opinion matters in the Rocky Mountain States just because he was in Yellowstone. He was a big backer of Liz Cheney
Only in theaters....

I hate theaters.

But it looks like it could be good.
Could be cool as fûck! Depends how woke it is. Remember this is guy from Dances With Wolves.
I’ll watch it.
I thought this was a four part series. Now I am hearing two parts. Does anyone know?
Sign me up.
Originally Posted by MAC
Costner is a moron from So Cal who thinks his opinion matters in the Rocky Mountain States just because he was in Yellowstone. He was a big backer of Liz Cheney

So what is your point? And does your babbling mean are you not going to watch the movies?
I haven’t been in a movie theater since…1992 IIRC

ETA: I’ll probably have to see this one…
Is Costner gonna reload during a gunfight this time?
Cos is trying to walk in John Waynes' boots.....and they're a good bit too big for him!
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Is Costner gonna reload during a gunfight this time?

Only if Alec Baldwin is involved.
Filmed in and around Moab & St George Utah

Along with some local to me filming areas also

Also heard couple local cowboys were used as extras

https://moabsunnews.com/2022/08/04/big-budget-movie-to-hire-locals-as-extras/
Trailer looks like it will be a pretty good film.
Originally Posted by Scotty
I thought this was a four part series. Now I am hearing two parts. Does anyone know?

He's got the first 2 parts done, they come out only a month or two apart later this spring/summer. From what I've read, he's not filmed the rest yet but has all intention to do so...guessing it'll depend on how these first 2 do.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I haven’t been in a movie theater since…1992 IIRC

ETA: I’ll probably have to see this one…

1984 for me. My girlfriend wanted to see Yentl so I took her.
I still have the stench from that one.
I don't care for Costner's acting style. I'm sure he'll lose sleep over that.
Unless it's some how woke I'll definitely support it.
Any Western is better than their other crap.
Dont care if it's the best film ever,him and liz can go play with each other in the bathroom.Will people ever be held responsible for their words/ actions???
Originally Posted by sackett
Originally Posted by MAC

So what is your point? And does your babbling mean are you not going to watch the movies?

That is exactly what it means. Hollywood LIBs will not make a dime off me
© 24hourcampfire