Home
The Euro's, along with rogue American politico's, have lost their minds and are risking the very existence of Western Civilization.

https://sonar21.com/when-putin-talks-the-west-better-listen/

So pay careful attention to Putin’s warning to the West during his annual “The State of Russia” speech.

Putin noted that while accusing Russia of plans to attack NATO allies in Europe, Western allies were “selecting targets for striking our territory” and “talking about the possibility of sending a NATO contingent to Ukraine.”

“We remember the fate of those who sent their troop contingents to the territory of our country,” the Russian leader said in an apparent allusion to the failed invasions by Napoleon and Hitler. “Now the consequences for the potential invaders will be far more tragic.”

In a two-hour speech before an audience of lawmakers and top officials, Putin cast Western leaders as reckless and irresponsible and declared that the West should keep in mind that “we also have the weapons that can strike targets on their territory, and what they are now suggesting and scaring the world with, all that raises the real threat of a nuclear conflict that will mean the destruction of our civilization.”

Putin’s remarks were not “off-the-cuff.” It was a carefully crafted message directed specifically at Biden and NATO leaders and came in the wake off French President Macron’s incredibly tone-deaf speech earlier in the week:

French President Emmanuel Macron said Monday that sending Western troops on the ground in Ukraine is not “ruled out” in the future after the issue was debated at a gathering of European leaders in Paris, as Russia’s full-scale invasion grinds into a third year.

The French leader said that “we will do everything needed so Russia cannot win the war” after the meeting of over 20 European heads of state and government and other Western officials.

“There’s no consensus today to send in an official, endorsed manner troops on the ground. But in terms of dynamics, nothing can be ruled out,” Macron said in a news conference at the Elysee presidential palace.

Macron was not the only European leader with a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease. Olaf Scholz did his share to sow more NATO disunity. While he strongly dismissed Macron’s claim that Europe would deploy troops to Ukraine, he threw the U.K. and France under the bus:

Speaking to journalists in Berlin earlier this week, Scholz justified his continued refusal to send Germany’s Taurus long-range cruise missiles to Ukraine by saying it could require German troops in Ukraine to program them.

That would — in Scholz’s view — make Germany an active participant in the conflict.

“This is a very far-reaching weapon,” Scholz said of the Taurus. “And what the British and French are doing in terms of target control and support for target control cannot be done in Germany.”

Besides Putin’s clear warning to the NATO alliance that it is playing with potential nuclear fire, Russia’ s intelligence service leaked a stunning conversation between German military officers who were discussing plans to attack Russia. According to the transcript, a conversation took place on February 19, 2024 among Grafe (department head for operations and exercises at the Air Force Forces Command of the Bundeswehr), Gerhartz (Bundeswehr Air Force Inspector), Fenske and Frohstedte (employees of the Air Operations Command within the Space Operations Center of the Bundeswehr). There was a detailed discussion of using German missiles to attack targets in Russia, such as the Kerch Bridge in Crimea. You can read the full transcript here.

This was not an accidental leak. It was intended to put the West on notice that Russia is fully aware of what NATO officials across the alliance are saying to each other and is aware of plans to attack Russian targets. This leak coupled with Putin’s remarks the previous day is an unmistakable warning to the West that it is approaching a red-line that, if crossed, will require a strong Russian response. Such a response could include destroying NATO bases used to launch attacks on Russia. Putin is not bullshitting. He is serious and the gravity of the matter is underscored by Putin giving the green light to leak intercepted conversations of NATO officers to the media. The West better pay close attention.
Unfortunately for a lot of people here in the U.S. , if they can’t hear the bombs, they don’t worry about it. I just had a hamburger and on my phone came up an article of a statement by Putan, that Alaska was illegally purchased from Russia and it belonged to Russia. Putan is a serious threat to the world. He’s got something to prove! I believe things are gonna get worse before they get better. Thanks for posting this thread! I have no problem supporting Ukraine. I’m not a Biden person either. Putan is like a Batam rooster, that needs his neck rung.
I'm not a huge fan, but he shouldn't have to say it in the first place.
If Putin doesn't want to get fuc*ed up, he should take his boys home.
Eventually the bully picks the wrong fight.
Rattling of the sabers is getting louder, and few pay attention.
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Unfortunately for a lot of people here in the U.S. , if they can’t hear the bombs, they don’t worry about it. I just had a hamburger and on my phone came up an article of a statement by Putan, that Alaska was illegally purchased from Russia and it belonged to Russia. Putan is a serious threat to the world. He’s got something to prove! I believe things are gonna get worse before they get better. Thanks for posting this thread! I have no problem supporting Ukraine. I’m not a Biden person either. Putan is like a Batam rooster, that needs his neck rung.

Two questions:

WTF does a hamburger have to do with it, and

Whose article made this claim?

It's spelled p-u-t-i-n, btw.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Two questions:

WTF does a hamburger have to do with it, and

Whose article made this claim?

It's spelled p-u-t-i-n, btw.
Wabis kin ppls 🥴
Putin pretty much proved that the Soviet, er, Russian military is a paper tiger. He can huff and puff all he wants to, but Russia is NOT the USSR, and has a very limited ability to wage war.
So many folks here worship that murdering commie SOB though, and fawningly hug every word he utters.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That "quote" came from a couple of bloggers who took what he actually said way out of context.

Hope the propaganda didn't scare you so much that the burger gave you a tummy ache.
I saw Putin's interview with Tucker Carson. Putin is an intelligent man and he know more about America than a lot of Americans.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Right.

No evil psychopaths in our military or gov at all.

“We the good guys, just sticking up for democracy.”
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
I saw Putin's interview with Tucker Carson. Putin is an intelligent man and he know more about America than a lot of Americans.

I have no doubt that he does. Unfortunately most Americans know very little of our history or government.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Putin pretty much proved that the Soviet, er, Russian military is a paper tiger. He can huff and puff all he wants to, but Russia is NOT the USSR, and has a very limited ability to wage war.
So many folks here worship that murdering commie SOB though, and fawningly hug every word he utters.

Nobody is worshiping Putin, there are just people that understand the fact he has a enough nukes that work to shut everything down, kinda permanent like.

It's not a matter of believing Putin, Sam...it's a matter of realizing that our old western allies and the deep state here at home are trying to suck us into a war that western policy caused in the first place.

Do you want to see your own grandkids sent to Ukraine to fight for a corrupt regime?

Do you want to see Ukraine---one of Europe's biggest food producers---brought into the fold to be placed under the heel of the WEF and the UN one-worlders?

I say "F UCK ALL THAT."

I think it would be wise to remember that the Russians have nuclear capability and that they realize the one-worlders want Russia destroyed.
Putin’s not stupid enough to send a nuke. He knows that would be the instant end to him. All he can do is saber rattle. Something tells me we’ve already flown a B2 over his country and Moscow and sent him the pictures, just like we did to North Korea.

Dammit, you owe me a new keyboard, laptop, and monitor. I just projectile vomited all over everything.
I think these buffoons that are boasting about Russia being a paper tiger and being weak Are kids. They have essentially beat all western nations armament and all the money and donated conscripts they can muster in Ukraine as well as the over 400K well trained Ukrainian troupes. The casualties are building to huge amounts of KIA/WIA. Russia has been deliberately going slow. I can only guess that Colonel Macgregor and others are correct in saying it's deliberately slow because Putin is hoping they will capitulate and come to the bargaining table. That's been on the table since the beginning and the Biden administration has refused to allow them to negotiate peace. If any of you internet warriors are confident in Ukraine's abilities in whipping Russia I urge you to get your spam fed asses over there and lend your expertise in helping the erotic dance queen beat old mean Putin.
The Euro's, along with rogue American politico's, have lost their minds and are risking the very existence of Western Civilization.

https://sonar21.com/when-putin-talks-the-west-better-listen/

So pay careful attention to Putin’s warning to the West during his annual “The State of Russia” speech.

Putin noted that while accusing Russia of plans to attack NATO allies in Europe, Western allies were “selecting targets for striking our territory” and “talking about the possibility of sending a NATO contingent to Ukraine.”

“We remember the fate of those who sent their troop contingents to the territory of our country,” the Russian leader said in an apparent allusion to the failed invasions by Napoleon and Hitler. “Now the consequences for the potential invaders will be far more tragic.”

In a two-hour speech before an audience of lawmakers and top officials, Putin cast Western leaders as reckless and irresponsible and declared that the West should keep in mind that “we also have the weapons that can strike targets on their territory, and what they are now suggesting and scaring the world with, all that raises the real threat of a nuclear conflict that will mean the destruction of our civilization.”

Putin’s remarks were not “off-the-cuff.” It was a carefully crafted message directed specifically at Biden and NATO leaders and came in the wake off French President Macron’s incredibly tone-deaf speech earlier in the week:

French President Emmanuel Macron said Monday that sending Western troops on the ground in Ukraine is not “ruled out” in the future after the issue was debated at a gathering of European leaders in Paris, as Russia’s full-scale invasion grinds into a third year.

The French leader said that “we will do everything needed so Russia cannot win the war” after the meeting of over 20 European heads of state and government and other Western officials.

“There’s no consensus today to send in an official, endorsed manner troops on the ground. But in terms of dynamics, nothing can be ruled out,” Macron said in a news conference at the Elysee presidential palace.

Macron was not the only European leader with a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease. Olaf Scholz did his share to sow more NATO disunity. While he strongly dismissed Macron’s claim that Europe would deploy troops to Ukraine, he threw the U.K. and France under the bus:

Speaking to journalists in Berlin earlier this week, Scholz justified his continued refusal to send Germany’s Taurus long-range cruise missiles to Ukraine by saying it could require German troops in Ukraine to program them.

That would — in Scholz’s view — make Germany an active participant in the conflict.

“This is a very far-reaching weapon,” Scholz said of the Taurus. “And what the British and French are doing in terms of target control and support for target control cannot be done in Germany.”

Besides Putin’s clear warning to the NATO alliance that it is playing with potential nuclear fire, Russia’ s intelligence service leaked a stunning conversation between German military officers who were discussing plans to attack Russia. According to the transcript, a conversation took place on February 19, 2024 among Grafe (department head for operations and exercises at the Air Force Forces Command of the Bundeswehr), Gerhartz (Bundeswehr Air Force Inspector), Fenske and Frohstedte (employees of the Air Operations Command within the Space Operations Center of the Bundeswehr). There was a detailed discussion of using German missiles to attack targets in Russia, such as the Kerch Bridge in Crimea. You can read the full transcript here.

This was not an accidental leak. It was intended to put the West on notice that Russia is fully aware of what NATO officials across the alliance are saying to each other and is aware of plans to attack Russian targets. This leak coupled with Putin’s remarks the previous day is an unmistakable warning to the West that it is approaching a red-line that, if crossed, will require a strong Russian response. Such a response could include destroying NATO bases used to launch attacks on Russia. Putin is not bullshitting. He is serious and the gravity of the matter is underscored by Putin giving the green light to leak intercepted conversations of NATO officers to the media. The West better pay close attention.

Putin isn't bluffing but the genuine bluffers who live by the big lie may not be capable of believing him.

The West and Ukraine live by the lie and disinform or disinform by omission so much that I don't believe they have the capability to grasp the seriousness of the situation.

There is panic in the West (NATO) and they are trying now to bluff there way out of it, not having the balls to admit they fugged up....they will choke on Russia's peace terms in the end.

MAGA!
NATO has no intention or ability to invade anyone. Putin and all others w/ a brain know this. He also knows that the timid are easily frightened and that the eurotrash and the dems have mastered timid.

Putin also knows that US taxpayers are tired of paying for the ukes and is worried that Trump will get elected and MAGA. He has demonstrated the weakness of his military and his inability to sustain attacks against a 4th rate opponent w/out material aid from 3rd world schidtholes like N. Korea and Iran.

If the US would get back to being energy independent and united the world would calm the phug down, like when DJT was CinC

mike r
Yeah, Russia has denuded NATO of armaments, killed close to half a million members of the biggest and best trained army in Europe, and he hasn’t even engaged his best forces. His real army is sitting up there in Belarus waiting to crash in on NATO’s flank if they get froggy and jump. No paper tigers there.
It’s all Flat Ground all the Way to Keeeve .

I believe Poo was almost there at One Point Earlier.

When those Wheat Fields are Dry we may see a Quick End to the Little Nazi Heb Prop and the War .

We’ll all be wondering how could the CCPIA bumble this as Bad as Vietnam..
Lol, Wasn't it the Demotards that claimed Trump was going to get us into a war with Russia?

I don't seem to remember but I don't think Trump ever got us this close to the sun......
None of this would be happening if it were not election year. The WORST scenario will be for biden camp to fold and let Putin have the eastern oblasts, which is all he ever wanted from the beginning to be able to protect his Russians living there and have a straight corridor to his warm water port. if this happens the dems are toast.

SO instead they are all poking pointed sticks at Russia and the inevitable outcome will be some form of serious confrontation, ie small scale nukes. We are the arseholes in this war and have been from day one. Greed and money made by the truck loads for all the neocon politicans is sickening. The Uke, Euro and US politicans are all making bank at our expense.

I would not be at all surprised if this Navaly death was not orchestrated by cia using Putin's opposition party or the ukes themselves. Putin would have been out of his mind to have had this man killed during the tipping point decision making in us congress over additional military aid to Ukraine. See what happened now that Navaly died?!! Putin has been turned into the devil.

Hang on to your hats!!
How could that Be the Psychopaths said Emanuel was a Russian Asset ..

Hilarious is still say it ..
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Youre an idiot, a f uckin idiot

It's not a matter of believing Putin, Sam...it's a matter of realizing that our old western allies and the deep state here at home are trying to suck us into a war that western policy caused in the first place.

Do you want to see your own grandkids sent to Ukraine to fight for a corrupt regime?

Do you want to see Ukraine---one of Europe's biggest food producers---brought into the fold to be placed under the heel of the WEF and the UN one-worlders?

I say "F UCK ALL THAT."

I think it would be wise to remember that the Russians have nuclear capability and that they realize the one-worlders want Russia destroyed.
yes!! Spot on!
Not wanting our children to die in a war that literally should never have happened doesnt make one a putin supporter. We have zero f ucking business doing what we are doing. And russia had more nukes than us. Do you honestly think he will allow russia to fall to nato without launching? F ucks sake
Originally Posted by rainshot
I think these buffoons that are boasting about Russia being a paper tiger and being weak Are kids. They have essentially beat all western nations armament and all the money and donated conscripts they can muster in Ukraine as well as the over 400K well trained Ukrainian troupes. The casualties are building to huge amounts of KIA/WIA. Russia has been deliberately going slow. I can only guess that Colonel Macgregor and others are correct in saying it's deliberately slow because Putin is hoping they will capitulate and come to the bargaining table. That's been on the table since the beginning and the Biden administration has refused to allow them to negotiate peace. If any of you internet warriors are confident in Ukraine's abilities in whipping Russia I urge you to get your spam fed asses over there and lend your expertise in helping the erotic dance queen beat old mean Putin.
The up to datr numbers are over 500k dead from ukraine and 1.5 million injured. They are using nato weapons, being supported by nato and russia has taken out 2 million of them. This info is easy to find. Anyone stating russia is weak is dumb. This is a war we should not have anything to do with
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, Wasn't it the Demotards that claimed Trump was going to get us into a war with Russia?

I don't seem to remember but I don't think Trump ever got us this close to the sun......
Yup! Trump was the only pres is my lifetime that gave us peace. He was a strong leader and we all gained from having him in office. Look at us now!
Originally Posted by gunchamp

The retard must really think he will be watching WWIII with Russia on CNN then posting about it on 24hr Campfire. lol
Originally Posted by Pat85

The retard must really think he will be watching WWIII with Russia on CNN then posting about it on 24hr Campfire. lol
Exactly. I just hope when this pops off, dumbasses like him are thrown on the front line!

Exactly. I just hope when this pops off, dumbasses like him are thrown on the front line!

Mainland USA will be the front line when nukes come raining down. The Atlantic won't save us, contrary to what these retarded boomers might think.

That is true and tragically funny.

Mainland USA will be the front line when nukes come raining down. The Atlantic won't save us, contrary to what these retarded boomers might think.
No doubt!

F uck! Hillary wanted war with Russia so bad she could taste it. Remember that? The evil c unt would almost salivate about it.
Not wanting our children to die in a war that literally should never have happened doesnt make one a putin supporter. We have zero f ucking business doing what we are doing. And russia had more nukes than us. Do you honestly think he will allow russia to fall to nato without launching? F ucks sake
Well said. Napolean and Hitler found out the hard way just how hard the Russian people will fight to repel all who invade. Throw in a good Russian winter and you have the perfect recipe for defeat.

My suggestion is to stay out of the war and set up a tough line with Poland. The Poles hate the Russians and with good reason. Yes, i know what Stalin did to the ukranians and I know their beef. If they hate the Russians that bad maybe they need to do a gorilla war with the Russians AFTER they complete the invasion of Ukraine. Joe Biden and the democRATs have gotten us into another fine mess.

kwg

I say "F UCK ALL THAT."

yes!! Spot on!

The idiots in DC seem bent on playing chicken with Putin.

I don't see that being a good idea, or in the interest of United States citizens.
Putin has shown to be deliberate with his words - Western Europe and the US would be wise to heed them.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Right.

No evil psychopaths in our military or gov at all.

“We the good guys, just sticking up for democracy.”

That's some crazy s-hit right there, man oh man leaders around the world are laughing at us what a shame.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I say "F UCK ALL THAT."

yes!! Spot on!

The idiots in DC seem bent on playing chicken with Putin.

I don't see that being a good idea, or in the interest of United States citizens.

Talmudic Law:

The Ends Justifies the Means
Maskirova, a Russian specialty.
Question comes to mind when the "leaders" begin barking at each other. In the course of history dating thousands of years back in time, what have any of the wars accomplished for the "winner"?

Short answer: NOTHING

Question #2: Why keep doing the same thing over and over, and expect a different result?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Question #2: Why keep doing the same thing over and over, and expect a different result?

"Let’s invade and occupy Afghanistan, it worked so well for the Russians."

Peek out from under the bed. See the light. Take your meds!
I’ve never seen a group of supposed tough guys be so afraid of a blow hard bully in all my life. Ukraine doesn’t even have our best toys and they have been beating Russia, until they stopped getting our toys. Russias military is full of corrupt morons who have been getting their tails kicked by Ukraine. Ukraine for god sakes.

In Syria, our F-22’s would pull up underneath Russian MiGs and check out their armament. Depending on what they were carrying, they’d either back off and the MiGs never even knew they were there, or they’d make themselves known and the MiGs would run away like little girls because they knew they had no chance. This is the Russia you’re so afraid of? Putin isn’t going to launch nukes over Ukraine. He just wants to get the band back together, which cannot be allowed to happen.
some of y'all have erroneously conflated my thoughts on Putin. Many folks here would just let Putin win because he scares them. My correct assertion that he hasn't the men, material or guts to fight the entire world does not mean that I am in favor of current American foreign policy or leaders. Those are totally separate issues. Geez.
Originally Posted by jetjockey
I’ve never seen a group of supposed tough guys be so afraid of a blow hard bully in all my life. Ukraine doesn’t even have our best toys and they have been beating Russia, until they stopped getting our toys. Russias military is full of corrupt morons who have been getting their tails kicked by Ukraine. Ukraine for god sakes.

In Syria, our F-22’s would pull up underneath Russian MiGs and check out their armament. Depending on what they were carrying, they’d either back off and the MiGs never even knew they were there, or they’d make themselves known and the MiGs would run away like little girls because they knew they had no chance. This is the Russia you’re so afraid of? Putin isn’t going to launch nukes over Ukraine. He just wants to get the band back together, which cannot be allowed to happen.
Well He has some really bad Nuke and i don't think he should be tested.
I’ve never seen a group of supposed tough guys be so afraid of a blow hard bully in all my life.

Bullsh*t. As usual, you've twisted the facts. Most just don't want us trying (again) be the world's policeman, and meddling in other people's business. Becasue it doesn't work and we've proven that.

And only an idiot would want what comes with it--- trillions of dollars of our money being spent overseas, with all the skimming and corruption that goes with it, lining the pockets of sh*tbirds across the globe. And no, I don't know why I replied to such an obvious shill.
Originally Posted by smokepole
I’ve never seen a group of supposed tough guys be so afraid of a blow hard bully in all my life.

Bullsh*t. As usual, you've twisted the facts. Most just don't want us trying (again) be the world's policeman, and meddling in other people's business. Becasue it doesn't work and we've proven that.

And only an idiot would want what comes with it--- trillions of dollars of our money being spent overseas, with all the skimming and corruption that goes with it, lining the pockets of sh*tbirds across the globe. And no, I don't know why I replied to such an obvious shill.

You deal with him now, or you deal with him later. The US tried to stay out of WWII as well, and how’d the Japanese feel about that? 2335 service members and 68 civilians died on our own soil because we tried to stay out of the war. Putin is a bully, and bully’s only know one thing, and that’s being punched in the mouth hurts. BUT, it’s better than being killed. Yes, Russia has nukes, but so do we. What Russia lacks is our ability to place those nukes wherever we want on a moments notice. Putin fires a nuke, we fire back. Putin isn’t stupid enough to commit suicide.

Russias Navy is in shambles, their fighters absolutely suck, and they are recruiting from the prison for front line work. This is the Russia you’re afraid of? Besides, we’ve already gone head to head with them once in the recent past, that’s didn’t work out to well for the Russians. You should google the Battle Of Kasham to see how a war against Russia would go.
You deal with him now, or you deal with him later.

He'll be dead in 10 or 15 years, numbnuts.
You deal with him now, or you deal with him later.

He'll be dead in 10 or 15 years, numbnuts.

World War II only lasted 6 years numbnuts. He wants the old Russia back while he’s still alive so he can bask in the glory.
If his military is in such a shambles, let the old Russia take care of themselves, should be easy for them to defeat a defeated military.

We can't afford to be the world's policeman, and it hasn't worked anyway.
What Poo wants is all the Homosexual Armies of Europe to cum into the Octagon

Alpha Vs Beta

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by rainshot
The up to datr numbers are over 500k dead from ukraine and 1.5 million injured. They are using nato weapons, being supported by nato and russia has taken out 2 million of them. This info is easy to find. Anyone stating russia is weak is dumb. This is a war we should not have anything to do with

Just where are you getting this info?
I, personally, am getting to the point I don't believe ANYBODY except my wife - and sometimes I doubt her. smile
If his military is in such a shambles, let the old Russia take care of themselves, should be easy for them to defeat a defeated military.

Regan bankrupted the communists by sucking them into an arms race they couldn't afford. Putin is going to return the favor sucking the communists running this country in with this Ukraine conflict.
some of y'all have erroneously conflated my thoughts on Putin. Many folks here would just let Putin win because he scares them. My correct assertion that he hasn't the men, material or guts to fight the entire world does not mean that I am in favor of current American foreign policy or leaders. Those are totally separate issues. Geez.

I agree with that. Our current administration is a clusterfug, run by idiots. They don't have a clue how to run anything, much less a country. Putin is seen by many on here as somewhat of a hero, when in fact he is just as crooked and lowdown as any Democrat in this country. He is a former KGB, in other words a Commie, and that tells one all they need to know. We need to stay out of European squabbles unless it is in our best interests to get involved, and this one isn't.

How would he be fighting the entire world? Wouldn't China be an ally to Russia?
This does not engender faith in our military leadership.

Did you flunk out of Special Ed, or fall on your head really hard? At least you use full sentences - full of nonsense!
Not to ruin the myth, the legend, the man. But :

Regan bankrupted the communists by sucking them into an arms race they couldn't afford. Putin is going to return the favor sucking the communists running this country in with this Ukraine conflict.

Oh Darn

Is this where we find out the Black Jesus really didn’t buy a Billion Dollars worth of Ammo for Homeland Security but instead funded studies in Gender/Homosexuality in Pakistan

This is a Terrible Time Time to be Alive watching Rome Fall for a Second Time ..

Then the Dark Ages where Humanity just Obliterates itself till not One White Supremacist is Left Standing..
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Did you flunk out of Special Ed, or fall on your head really hard? At least you use full sentences - full of nonsense!

Are you trying to tell me it didn’t happen?
Why are so many people and especially politicians, in such a hurry to get into a war. Our own government " leaders" won't even stop the invasion of our nation, that they help occur.... i.e. the Mexican border.

Our economy sucks, Biden has the dollar worth 39 cents compared to what it was under Trump... but yet wants to send weapons overseas, paid for by the public's tax dollars. While they busily want us to buy fuel from our enemies while we have so much our nation is sitting on, under our own soil and charge us $4 and $5 a gallon here on the west coast, with the excuse that they are saving the environment by going green... that cost the average household half the income they have left, after the government takes away the first half or more in taxation.

They take away cheap sources of power and energy, and replace it with much more expensive replacement, when they don't even have the grid to replace what they are busy destroying....

and while they are doing ALL of this, they are itching for a war with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran. How many of our citizens, while be killed on our own land, and how many of our youth will be sent off to war to die on foreign soil?

And no one sees anything going wrong with this scenario? What could go wrong with DemocRATS running this entire operation.. especially with the Stupid Idiots in the White House... who got there by cheating American voters in the first place.

Sure we need another war... as that makes the democRATS think, it will take the Average Americans Attention away on how they are screwing us in the ass on the home front. Same old song, that they tell us is just a different tune.

What do we get by going to war against anyone? NOthing but death doom and destruction, and the killing of our citizens and our youth.
We're living Obama's Dream of destroying America. Biden is an idiot and doesn't care about anything except himself. He does as he's told and gets to sleep in the presidential bed. Jill gets to play first lady. They are shalow spiteful people that have been pampered by the press all their lives. They just don't care.
The arrogant globalist neocon warmongers have reached their comeuppance.

MAGA!
Originally Posted by Seafire
Why are so many people and especially politicians, in such a hurry to get into a war. Our own government " leaders" won't even stop the invasion of our nation, that they help occur.... i.e. the Mexican border.

Our economy sucks, Biden has the dollar worth 39 cents compared to what it was under Trump... but yet wants to send weapons overseas, paid for by the public's tax dollars. While they busily want us to buy fuel from our enemies while we have so much our nation is sitting on, under our own soil and charge us $4 and $5 a gallon here on the west coast, with the excuse that they are saving the environment by going green... that cost the average household half the income they have left, after the government takes away the first half or more in taxation.

They take away cheap sources of power and energy, and replace it with much more expensive replacement, when they don't even have the grid to replace what they are busy destroying....

and while they are doing ALL of this, they are itching for a war with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran. How many of our citizens, while be killed on our own land, and how many of our youth will be sent off to war to die on foreign soil?

And no one sees anything going wrong with this scenario? What could go wrong with DemocRATS running this entire operation.. especially with the Stupid Idiots in the White House... who got there by cheating American voters in the first place.

Sure we need another war... as that makes the democRATS think, it will take the Average Americans Attention away on how they are screwing us in the ass on the home front. Same old song, that they tell us is just a different tune.

What do we get by going to war against anyone? NOthing but death doom and destruction, and the killing of our citizens and our youth.

Pretty Simple

We’re on the Verge of a Terrible Economic Disaster

The Printing Press has Run it’s Course

The Federal Heb Dominated Financial Structure is about to cum tumbling Down ..

The Banks are insolvent and can’t buy enough of our Treasury Debt and the Federal Reserve can’t buy it All .

The Last Treasury Auctions were an Ominous Indicator..

Interest on the Debt is Skyrocketing

Even Ted Curse knows this in fact they all know this

War is a Natural Antibiotic when the Wicked and the Thieves have gone to Far ..

After 52 Card Pick Up is Next
In the 1950s, the novel and later the film, Something of Value by Robert Ruark became popular. The title was supposedly from a Basuto proverb and is worth considering today. It is how I interpret MAGA, or how it should be perceived.

If a man does away with his traditional way of living and throws away his good customs, he had better first make certain that he has something of value to replace them.

Of course, Ruark and his works have been condemned as racist. No surprise.
Dam the White Guy
Originally Posted by akrange

Pretty Simple

The Banks are insolvent and can’t buy enough of our Treasury Debt and the Federal Reserve can’t buy it All .

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've heard this since the 80's.
Originally Posted by erikj

Pretty Simple

There wasn’t a run to replace the dollar as the world currency like there is now.
The Watermelon Man is just Outside Your Door and your comparing Apples and Oranges
Are you tuned into the "Judging Freedom" channel? If so good for you.

The folks there have a much different view of what`s happening, than what we`re being fed.
With the state the USA is in at this point in time, why would we want to give more billions to one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
God, we need Trump in here ASAP. Let him work with Putin and NATO if it's not to late

Pretty Simple

There wasn’t a run to replace the dollar as the world currency like there is now.

Are you buying other currencies as a hedge?

If so, which?
Buttfugk that sawed off little, Napoleon complex having, twat.
Jetboi runnin his yap again 🥴
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Are you tuned into the "Judging Freedom" channel? If so good for you.

The folks there have a much different view of what`s happening, than what we`re being fed.

Excellent reference. Judge N is a busy man these days. Redacted is also on top of things.
Originally Posted by Gibby
With the state the USA is in at this point in time, why would we want to give more billions to one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
God, we need Trump in here ASAP. Let him work with Putin and NATO if it's not to late

Trump needs strong knowledgeable experts to delegate issues he can’t master. They need to be competent. It would be nice if they were ethical. But merciless will do.

Trump needs strong knowledgeable experts to delegate issues he can’t master. They need to be competent. It would be nice if they were ethical. But merciless will do.

How did his picks work out the first time?

Pretty Simple

So other countries buying oil in currencies other than USD will be the proverbial straw?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Buttfugk that sawed off little, Napoleon complex having, twat.

How do you know jetjockey's so short? He's never posted any pics??
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Haha. Nope, just surprised how many blow hard tough guys cower like little girls at any sort of conflict. Kind like ole bone spur orange man dodging the draft.

Are you trying to tell me it didn’t happen?

"make themselves known" ridiculous!..."run like little girls" nice embellishment... This is the typical condescension and underestimation of Russian capabilities that led the arrogant neocon, globalist, warmongers to deceive the Ukrainians into believing that with their unlimited support they could beat Russia!...

Did it ever occur that the Russians (both sides actually) were under orders not to engage unless they recognize an actual threat?

But as usual, just like the propaganda media and Empire of Lies there will be exaggerations, bull [bleep] and fairy tales even if the event actually did happen, to support a narrative of what they believe and ESPECIALLY what they want others to believe.

This kind of hogwash is what you generally hear from ignorant, brainwashed, cold war boomers but the uninformed sheep are easily fooled.

MAGA!
Haha. Nope, just surprised how many blow hard tough guys cower like little girls at any sort of conflict. Kind like ole bone spur orange man dodging the draft.

Easy to talk schit when you don't have fighting age children or children that can be drafted because of decisions made by war mongering [bleep] politicians. There is not one damn thing in Ukraine that is worth a single drop of American Blood.

I've seen the devastation brought on to parents of children killed in action. If your so damn up on conflict what are you doing here in the United States? Get your ass over to the Ukraine and kick the schit outta them damn Ruskies!!

That's what I thought, you'll stay right here and cower in your new gun room..........

You're a selfish fuqk that can't see past the end of his nose and are so used to thinking about yourself only that you can't see the forest through the trees.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Right. I have no great faith in him this time round either. Dumb Zionist tool.

Easy to talk schit when you don't have fighting age children or children that can be drafted because of decisions made by war mongering [bleep] politicians. There is not one damn thing in Ukraine that is worth a single drop of American Blood.

I've seen the devastation brought on to parents of children killed in action. If your so damn up on conflict what are you doing here in the United States? Get your ass over to the Ukraine and kick the schit outta them damn Ruskies!!

That's what I thought, you'll stay right here and cower in your new gun room..........

You're a selfish fuqk that can't see past the end of his nose and are so used to thinking about yourself only that you can't see the forest through the trees.
Well said🤣
We don’t have to put a single boot on the ground. We simply arm the Ukrainians and give them what they need, and then create air superiority for them. It’s really that simple. Like I said, do it now or do it later, Putin won’t stop. Beating him now saves a lot of lives from having to beat him later once China begins to believe Russia can actually win something, and starts supporting him. Remember, allies don’t like allies that easily get their azzes handed to them. Weak allies are not good allies, so we need to show the world how weak Putins army is.
K
You should start running now...

Phil
Haha. Nope, just surprised how many blow hard tough guys cower like little girls at any sort of conflict.

The irony of saying such things anonymously on the internet is obviously lost on you.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
You should start running now...

Phil
Run where Gheyghost ?
We don’t have to put a single boot on the ground. We simply arm the Ukrainians and give them what they need, and then create air superiority for them. It’s really that simple. Like I said, do it now or do it later, Putin won’t stop. Beating him now saves a lot of lives from having to beat him later once China begins to believe Russia can actually win something, and starts supporting him. Remember, allies don’t like allies that easily get their azzes handed to them. Weak allies are not good allies, so we need to show the world how weak Putins army is.

So you're still not willing to go to Ukraine.....

Put your money where your mouth is! Pack your schit up, leave your wife and kids and go kill some Ruskies!

You're a fuqking Coward and everyone knows it!
So if you believe the lies and damned lies about Ukraine winning; why haven't they driven the Russians out by now? Why do they keep loosing ground. You people ignore the fact that Ukraine started this conflict with an Army of over 400K and have lost that and more. They're down to conscripting kids and women to send to the front lines and now shooting their own retreating soldiers. No matter which side you fall on it is sick to witness such death and destruction and cheer for more especially when your government is paying for it with OUR TAX DOLLARS.
When demoroids and rinos line up to support war you know there’s money behind it.

Unfortunately the State Department lackeys are nearly as dumb as you.Over 500,000 Ukrainians died showing the world how weak Russia is. NATO disemboweled itself helping out. But you go prove it to yourself. Saddle up!
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Great until he fired them. Again and again and again....
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

This kind of hogwash is what you generally hear from ignorant, brainwashed, cold war boomers but the uninformed sheep are easily fooled.

MAGA!

Originally Posted by Mark Twain
When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

It foolish to ignore those ahead of you in life.

You don't know what you don't (yet) know. They do know some of what you do not yet know.

Dismiss wisdom and experience at your peril.
WAY LATE... In this Thread and no-way I'm going back to read it! Just to spout off. Latter nineties off to Ukraine & Russia. State Dept directed program Justice Dept funded. "Interfacing" with Ru & Ua National Police. 4 years as back forth between Nations. Then cooperation generally cooperative/friendly. Many of the "Old Liners" yet in senior positions & knew each other well across borders. But cultures moving apart. Ua West & Ru more into itself. Less dynamic as regimented. Presidents: Yeltsin & Kuchma. Absolute drunk & Absolute Corrupt! Western Ua, geographics looking West, solidifying relations with Poland. Capital Kiev in Western camp too. East Belt, heavy industry regions in East. Those people & Crimea Region exclusive Russian Speakers of culture & choice. Some antagonism made horrible as Kutchma mandating Ua schools ONLY teach Ukrainian Language. A Blow to the Ru speaking folks! Rightfully so, to my mind. They should have been allowed to retain Russian.
Russia & Ukraine both corrupt & that major problem. But old guard corruption more in control & predictable. Ukraine less so. Western investment & growing pains, keeping it far away from UN or NATO Memberships!

Putin is the non-wild card, Wild Card. He's had good success overall. Western weakness & self occupation made worse by climate change and Far Right inspired divisions. Joe Biden reacts to Putin like a scared rabbit. As I was in the USAF in Kennedy years as he told Khrushchev to get his missiles out of Cuba, we needed that kind of Presidential resolve. Putin IS very much what America has made him more than any other Nation opposing. From grass roots up, Americans need to get our own "S" together and as a United States of America, uniting ourselves. Then as restored to the Land the world could look up towards... Not run away, but engage the world. Our by far biggest danger is N. Korea as a wild card. He needs to be fenced in and PRC needs to help us Stablize Asia!
Whew!
Just my take!
John

Couldnt have said it better myself!! SPOT ON!!!!

Put your money where your mouth is! Pack your schit up, leave your wife and kids and go kill some Ruskies!

My god, you literally can’t read can you. I NEVER said to put a single US boot on the ground in Ukraine. What I said was give them the tools they need, and then provide aerial support with our jets and long range bombs. Russia’s military is a mess, and they suck. They can’t even operate their carrier, they’ve lost several ships because they don’t know how to defend them, and their fighters make it back to base using GPS’s on cell phones. Let’s give the Ukrainians what then need, bomb the [bleep] out of the Ruskies, and send them back across the boarder. Thats how you beat a bully.
Lyin troll
"Haha. Nope, just surprised how many blow hard tough guys cower like little girls at any sort of conflict. Kind like ole bone spur orange man dodging the draft."

A supercilious and pompous assed liberal bot is quoted herein. Pity that. Apparently, it is still taking orders from somewhere else. Just another member of the 🤡 show...
"Let’s give the Ukrainians what then need, bomb the [bleep] out of the Ruskies, and send them back across the boarder. Thats how you beat a bully."

No... that's how you enrich Bidens, Romneys, and many other all the other deep state corporate crooks entrenched in US politics.
Lyin troll
Yes he is, or worse...

My god, you literally can’t read can you. I NEVER said to put a single US boot on the ground in Ukraine. What I said was give them the tools they need, and then provide aerial support with our jets and long range bombs. Russia’s military is a mess, and they suck. They can’t even operate their carrier, they’ve lost several ships because they don’t know how to defend them, and their fighters make it back to base using GPS’s on cell phones. Let’s give the Ukrainians what then need, bomb the [bleep] out of the Ruskies, and send them back across the boarder. Thats how you beat a bully.
Theres net to no fighting age ukrainians left dumbass. Russia has killed or injured almost 2 million lol. Keep poking that bear and there will be boots on the ground and then nukes. For no f ucking reason. Just do the world a favor and go play in traffic if you want to die that bad
By the way, or if you prefer, BTW: "It is border not "boarder." I forgot to add another BTW... 😉
I know of no more divisive issue among those who consider themselves conservatives than the Ukraine conflict.

I am not a fan of all things Trump, but I don’t think there is anyone I trust more than him to end the situation appropriately and extricate the US and it’s “allies” from the situation.

Hailey is on the same page as Biden, which really says a lot.
Originally Posted by Slope77
I know of no more divisive issue among those who consider themselves conservatives than the Ukraine conflict.

I am not a fan of all things Trump, but I don’t think there is anyone I trust more than him to end the situation appropriately and extricate the US and it’s “allies” from the situation.

Being for endless war for no reason should disqualify one as "conservative"
jetjerky is a child. Change my mind..

Ukraine needs pilots you get your worthless ass over there and bomb the fuqk out of them Ruskies.

You have a skill set they could use!

But in the end we all know you won't because your a keyboard Coward, tried and true.

Hell, well take up a donation and fund your bombing expedition!

Yet again we know we won't have to.......

Ukraine needs pilots you get your worthless ass over there and bomb the fuqk out of them Ruskies.

But in the end we all know you won't because your a keyboard Coward, tried and true.

I missed my window to sign up for that job, but I tried. Seems at the time the Air Force and Navy didn’t like pilots with 20/250 vision. But if the chit hits the fan and our country asked, I’d gladly go do it.
Jetboi gotta finish his gunless gun room no time 🥴
Jetboi gotta finish his gunless gun room no time 🥴

Funny, you compliment my 270 and then act like I’m going to have a gunless gun room! 🤣🤣.
Could be ur boyfrinds 270 🤷‍♂️

I missed my window to sign up for that job, but I tried. Seems at the time the Air Force and Navy didn’t like pilots with 20/250 vision. But if the chit hits the fan and our country asked, I’d gladly go do it.
I doubt Ukraine has a vision restriction. Have you checked into it?
Originally Posted by Slope77

Being for endless war for no reason should disqualify one as "conservative"
Not to mention spending billions of taxpayer money on a war that doesn't threaten the American people.

(I mean an actual threat. Not the perceived danger imagined by blowhard war mongers.)
Originally Posted by dassa

Jetboi got skeet in his eyes
Originally Posted by dassa

Jetboi got skeet in his eyes

I thought that was Spunk.......

Lol,

He's gonna be the first to go Boyz!!

But not to Ukraine, send someone else's kid, mines safe.......
So you are suggesting that the USA use our aircraft and missiles operated by U.S. military personnel to attack the Russian military. To protect a cesspool of a country no less. I cannot think of a crazier idea. That would be the equivalent of a declaration of war and you can bet Russia would not take that lying down.

What do we possibly have to gain? Those folks have the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world and the biggest balls. You go over there and leave us out of it.
Jetboi got skeet eyes probly on disability
cowardly poosies never serve in combat

Lol,

Originally Posted by Hastings

So you are suggesting that the USA use our aircraft and missiles operated by U.S. military personnel to attack the Russian military.

To protect a cesspool of a country no less. I cannot think of a crazier idea. That would be the equivalent of a declaration of war and you can bet Russia would not take that lying down.

What do we possibly have to gain? Those folks have the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world and the biggest balls. You go over there and leave us out of it.

Who here said that?
Originally Posted by ribka
cowardly poosies never serve in combat

Russia has seized so much territory the past month they're running out of flags while Ukronazis are running out of ammo and arty rounds

The Us should invade the goat herding nation of Afghanistan again get humiliated and leave behind another 100 in weapons to terrorist groups. lol

Lol,

Originally Posted by plumbum

So you are suggesting that the USA use our aircraft and missiles operated by U.S. military personnel to attack the Russian military.
To protect a cesspool of a country no less. I cannot think of a crazier idea. That would be the equivalent of a declaration of war and you can bet Russia would not take that lying down.
Who here said that?

all of the US advanced weapons systems in Ukraine are now run by US personnel. The German French and British advanced weapon systems are staffed by their soldiers . Its no secret

Jetjockey: Maybe I misunderstood what you were suggesting. Are you proposing that U.S. military personnel operate the equipment to create air superiority by directly attacking Russian forces? If not then who would operate the aircraft and missiles?

If our military attacks Russia in Ukraine would that not be a de facto declaration of war on Russia?

Do you think Russia would not use every means at their disposal to defeat us?

What do we have to gain? Or lose?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Jetboi is stumblin around his gunless gunroom skeet eyes 😵
The US ran out of 155mm rounds a few months ago dummy

"boarder". jfc dumb boomer

Jetjockey: Maybe I misunderstood what you were suggesting. Are you proposing that U.S. military personnel operate the equipment to create air superiority by directly attacking Russian forces? If not then who would operate the aircraft and missiles?

If our military attacks Russia in Ukraine would that not be a de facto declaration of war on Russia?

We stop a dictator, and assert ourselves as the leaders of the free world. We don’t cower down to dictators, because that’s exactly what they want. We simply tell Russia that our planes and bombs will bomb every part of the Russian Army located inside of Ukraine. They can leave, or they can go. It’s their call. The Russian army is absolutely garbage, and nukes simply assure mutual destruction. Why are you guys so afraid of their saber rattling?

For god sakes, look what we did to them at the battle of Khasham. I’d be willing to bet if we tell Russia to leave or else, they will come up with an excuse to leave, because at the end of the day. They have proven their army is garbage. Remember when everyone thought they’d take Kyiv in 1-2 months? How’d that work out?
boomretard geopolitical analysis. The US is currently getting their azz kicked in Syria after a 20 year humiliating defeat in Afghanistan and Iraq battling impoverished goat herders

The US has has not been in a peer to peer war for over 70 years but still has managed lose over 20 wars and has accumulated over 34 trillion in debt with massive run away inflation, open borders with millions flooding the US and a military now run by drag queen pedophiles

The war in Ukraine and now the war in the red sea has shown us how worthless over engineered planes billion dollar f 35 s and air craft carriers are now in peer to peer battle. look how long the great leopard and abrams tanks lasted in battle the past few weeks.Even the patriot systems are failing lol

dumb delusional returd

We stop a dictator, and assert ourselves as the leaders of the free world. We don’t cower down to dictators, because that’s exactly what they want. We simply tell Russia that our planes and bombs will bomb every part of the Russian Army located inside of Ukraine. They can leave, or they can go. It’s their call. The Russian army is absolutely garbage, and nukes simply assure mutual destruction. Why are you guys so afraid of their saber rattling?

For god sakes, look what we did to them at the battle of Khasham. I’d be willing to bet if we tell Russia to leave or else, they will come up with an excuse to leave, because at the end of the day. They have proven their army is garbage. Remember when everyone thought they’d take Kyiv in 1-2 months? How’d that work out?

Free world your ass. I thought you were suggesting our aircraft and missiles operated by U.S. personnel attack Russian armed forces straight up over that nasty country Ukraine. And that is exactly what you propose. As if they won't respond. Russia has a history of disregarding casualties.

What you are suggesting is crazy. We have NOTHING to gain and everything to lose.

Even if we could succeed in defeating Russia all I see is a downside for us. Let them have the damn place and they can rebuild it or bulldoze it or whatever. We are not financially able and not one American life or dollar is justified in defending the corrupt nation of Ukraine.
we liberated Iraq twice by bombing and killing over 800,000 civilians based on lies

They love our democracy. lol

jet socket worship at the alter of us military drag queens

Jetboi is stumblin around his gunless gunroom skeet eyes 😵

Free world your ass. I thought you were suggesting our aircraft and missiles operated by U.S. personnel attack Russian armed forces straight up over that nasty country Ukraine. And that is exactly what you propose. As if they won't respond. Russia has a history of disregarding casualties.

What you are suggesting is crazy. We have NOTHING to gain and everything to lose.

Even if we could succeed in defeating Russia all I see is a downside for us. Let them have the damn place and they can rebuild it or bulldoze it or whatever. We are not financially able and not one American life or dollar is justified in defending the corrupt nation of Ukraine.

Actually he may be Haley's Sock puppet........Lol.
oh? Putler said something? go back to Ukraine and TRY to beat them. it won't be too long when Russia is a client state for China.
Originally Posted by tdoyka

🤣🤣🤣🤣. So true.

🤣🤣🤣🤣. So true.
Keep it up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣. So true.

🤣🤣🤣🤣. So true.
Keep it up.

And what, you'll tell Putin? And he will expand his defensive invasions to include Germany?
Ukraine is over. Russia won and doesn't want more death and destruction that NATO keeps asking for. Let's hope whatever Jew holding the nuclear football for Corn Pop has a little brain stem survival instinct left. His tribe has screwed themselves in Gaza. Hezbollah's ready to roll out the red carpet in Lebanon. But poor IDF needs more mental health months to recover from their ass kicking by the flip flop brigade. Russia is building a new base in Syria near Golan Heights. More anti aircraft systems everywhere. Warning Israel to stop bombing the [bleep] out of Damascus and civilian airfields. Without an airforce the IDF is nothing. Adults taking over that temper tantrum would be a welcome change.
© 24hourcampfire