Home
Posted By: rockinbbar Nikki McRomney Lied Again - 03/03/24
Surprised?

She took back her pledge to support Trump if he's the nominee.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-haley-says-she-no-150650882.html

WASHINGTON – GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley said Sunday that she no longer feels bound by the Republican National Committee pledge to endorse former President Donald Trump if he is the party’s nominee.

“The RNC is now not the same RNC,” the former South Carolina governor said on NBC's "Meet the Press''. “I'll make what decision I want to make."

Haley's stance appears to be a shift from her earlier attitude toward supporting the ex-president. During the first GOP debate, Haley was among a handful of candidates who said they would vote for Trump if he was the Republican nominee, even if he was convicted of a felony.

Haley has yet to win a single contest in the Republican presidential primary and is counting on a competitive showing on Super Tuesday to remain in the race.
Posted By: Potsy Re: Nikki McRomney Lied Again - 03/03/24
It takes a lot of money to run a campaign on sour grapes.

Just sayin…….
Originally Posted by Potsy
It takes a lot of Soros money to run a campaign on sour grapes.

Just sayin…….

Fixed it!
Posted By: jimone Re: Nikki McRomney Lied Again - 03/03/24
It helps if you have friends that are international criminals like Susan Collins.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Nikki McRomney Lied Again - 03/03/24
She's a Shrew and proving why she can never be trusted to hold office again.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Nikki McRomney Lied Again - 03/03/24
I may be wrong but I smell a Rat with Haley. A vote for Haley is a vote for the democrats Imo.
So her pledge to the RNC was actually a pledge to RNC Chair McRomney.
Originally Posted by Riverc
I may be wrong but I smell a Rat with Haley. A vote for Haley is a vote for the democrats Imo.

She's been a rat for years.

Lots of her votes in the primaries came from her fellow democrats.
Originally Posted by Riverc
She has support from The Republican Establishment and the CIA, This race is far from over.

Haley not leaving and suspending her campaign is very telling.
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: Nikki McRomney Lied Again - 03/03/24
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Surprised?

She took back her pledge to support Trump if he's the nominee.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-haley-says-she-no-150650882.html

WASHINGTON – GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley said Sunday that she no longer feels bound by the Republican National Committee pledge to endorse former President Donald Trump if he is the party’s nominee.

“The RNC is now not the same RNC,” the former South Carolina governor said on NBC's "Meet the Press''. “I'll make what decision I want to make."

Haley's stance appears to be a shift from her earlier attitude toward supporting the ex-president. During the first GOP debate, Haley was among a handful of candidates who said they would vote for Trump if he was the Republican nominee, even if he was convicted of a felony.

Haley has yet to win a single contest in the Republican presidential primary and is counting on a competitive showing on Super Tuesday to remain in the race.

well he did say she is a bird brain, did want any of her supporters, asked why her husband was not around...while he was serving and doing his duty as military personal......what do you except her to say?.....when you need every vote you can get....this is how not to do it...bob
She has been endorsed by Senator Lisa Murkowski, so there's that.
Originally Posted by rainshot
+ 10 not to be trusted on anything..mb
Brother in law sent me this. Thought you guys would like it.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Female. She changed her mind.

Somehow, the female brain is not wired right. Behavior that a man would consider that of a cowardly liar, the girls pull off all the time, with no sense of shame..

"I changed my mind."
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Originally Posted by rainshot
+ 10 not to be trusted on anything..mb

Posted By: DMc Re: Nikki McRomney Lied Again - 03/03/24
Shrew is an exceptional label!
Posted By: las Re: Nikki McRomney Lied Again - 03/03/24
Re: Murky....

I just read that AFN (Alaska Federation of Natives) last go-round had supported Trump's impeachment, and endorsed both Biden and Murkowski...

Indicative, it is.
Gimmedats love joey and liiisa.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Nikki McRomney Lied Again - 03/03/24
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Brother in law sent me this. Thought you guys would like it.

DF

🤣🤣
© 24hourcampfire