Home
Posted By: Borealis Bob Harris - 03/03/24
I have noticed that over the past couple of weeks the administration has been putting Harris in more substantial appearances. The recent security summit, dealing with Israeli leaders, etc. No "word salad" grappling with message. Very scripted to avoid it.

It has me thinking that this is a precursor to Biden stepping down within the next few months. Harris becomes a caretaker president and the Democrats have an "open" convention.

Your thoughts?
Posted By: rainshot Re: Harris - 03/03/24
Probably but she's damaged goods. She has proven she is incapable of coherent thought or speech. She is as much of an embarrassment as Joe is. The entire world is laughing at America and it's pretend administration. What they haven't tore up they've s h i t on.
Posted By: Borealis Bob Re: Harris - 03/03/24
I agree that she is weak. I doubt she would get nominated. Just a transitional puppet.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Harris - 03/03/24
She’s a Nigkra 🤡
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Harris - 03/03/24
She's a puppet just like Joe and the Kenyan. The game is rigged. The outcome is decided. The reds and blues will put on a circus for the masses while free bread is passed out. The empire is ending.
Posted By: WMR Re: Harris - 03/03/24
Probably to serve as a threat/reminder of who’s gonna be POTUS if Biden is forced out. I also doubt that the Dems want her at their convention as the incumbent. It would be messy for them to replace her.
© 24hourcampfire