Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Indictment ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Lol, It's just that easy to know you're right about someone..........
Telling for both D.C. and Haley...

That place needs a scrubbing.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

My first thought as well. Totally out of step with the rest of the country. Not a shocker.
Why is she doing the FJB thing...crouching down and kind of whispering, like she has a secret???
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

My first thought as well. Totally out of step with the rest of the country. Not a shocker.

Yep. Drain that swamp!!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, It's just that easy to know you're right about someone..........
Yes it is!
Imagine the amount of money this moron (haley) is WASTING on her campaign?!
As someone said this morning.

The one primary that you don't want your candidate to win.

The one where the voters are all D.C Staffers, lobbists, defense contract administrators...

The people who couldn't afford to live there if not for the taxpayer funded grift.

In other words....
Swamp Creatures
Population of DC is just over 700,000. There was approx 2000 votes cast in the republican primary. Pretty low percentage of Republicans.
Dems have been pushing her all along, many changing to Rep just to vote. DC reportedly 90% Dem, so what ya expect.

She’s definitely the RINO/Dem candidate.

DF
Population of DC is just over 700,000. There was approx 2000 votes cast in the republican primary. Pretty low percentage of Republicans.

Then look at the number of those votes that went to Haley.

You can count the number of true conservatives on one hand.

D.C. is nothing but a Big Money, Big Govt cesspool.
Good Lord NimRodah Randhawa is butt-ugly.

As stated it's no surprise that the District of Corruption wants her on the team.
Remember that WDC wants to become a state. That would give them 2 ultra-left US senators.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Remember that WDC wants to become a state. That would give them 2 ultra-left US senators.
WDC almost always gets what it wants.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
WDC almost always gets what it wants.

Yeah, the other states governed by one state.... That's a great idea.
Her win in DC tells us volumes about the people who have TDS.

kwg
Rubio won DC in 2016,
Originally Posted by Winchester21

Or imagine the amount of money she is “pocketing” on her campaign.
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

If Trump, by some miracle manages to be POTUS again, if I were him, I wouldn't set foot in DC for even a minute.

Why surround yourself with the enemy form day 1?
DC Statehood is Pelosi’s dream. It can never be allowed to happen. In the most liberal leftist enclave in America Trump got half the voted Niki the Terrible managed. He did pretty good considering.
The left wants both WDC and Puerto Rico to become states. That would give them 4 far left senators and 3 or more far left congressmen. Both are welfare states that would vote gimme gimme.

Growing up in Metro DC, DC was 97% BLACK in population in 1970. This isn't counting all the diplomats attached to embassies etc., who would be non voting.

If they had a turn out of 2000 people voting in the Republican Primary, you never know.... that might have been the entire Republican registered voters in the entire city of DC.... LoL. Not many of them overall.

So this may be Haley's ONLY victory in the primaries.
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by Winchester21

Or imagine the amount of money she is “pocketing” on her campaign.
Looks like Fani did pretty well in GA with her campaign "pocket cash"....

Yeah, politics is big business. Why quit when the cash register is still operating...

DF
A DC win would have been an EMBARRASSMENT for Trump. Kinda like a pelosi endorsement.
I didn't think any Republicans lived in D.C.
Originally Posted by Seafire

Growing up in Metro DC, DC was 97% BLACK in population in 1970. This isn't counting all the diplomats attached to embassies etc., who would be non voting.

If they had a turn out of 2000 people voting in the Republican Primary, you never know.... that might have been the entire Republican registered voters in the entire city of DC.... LoL. Not many of them overall.

So this may be Haley's ONLY victory in the primaries.

Gee, I dunno, John. She CRUSHED him by 600 votes! I think his campaign is in serious trouble. LOL.
Originally Posted by grouseman
I didn't think any Republicans lived in D.C.
Probably not admitting it.

DF
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

If Trump, by some miracle manages to be POTUS again, if I were him, I wouldn't set foot in DC for even a minute.

Why surround yourself with the enemy form day 1?
It's actually a Federal city.

He's pledged to clean it up.

DF
Imagine that! All those swamp dwellers worried about their jobs being eliminated.
I don’t think President Trump is too worried about not winning in DC.
I knew this Day would Cum ..

It’s hard to Imagine that the Winning is Over ..

Well at least we’re not going to get Sick on Winning..
Hahahaha. Like that's a surprise. Donald Duck would have beat Trump in DC. What a clutch of evil fools they are. They disgust me.
I posted this on a similar thread. Thought it would fit here, as well.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Her constituency has spoken.
Originally Posted by Steve
Her constituency has spoken.
Yep, them Dems and RINO's do like her a bunch.

Swampsters are afraid of The Donald, don't mind bending the rules or whatever they can do, legal or illegal, to slow him down. But the more they try, the stronger he gets.

So, to you Dems and RINO's, please keep it up....

TDS is a strong affliction, causing the semi-sane to go full bore, bat chit crazy.

To commies, the end justifies the means...

DF
she is trying to bail out the titanic with a dixie cup!!
DC is the home of the swamp! Very telling and not surprising in the least.
Originally Posted by mcadams17
“She” is not trying to do anything, “She” is being told exactly what to do and when by her Democrat/RINO donors.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
She's still First Place Loser....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
A DC win would have been an EMBARRASSMENT for Trump. Kinda like a pelosi endorsement.

Sort of like Putin Endorsing Xiden?
About 690,000 groids and the rest queers .
This says more about the sorry condition of DC than it does about the sorry condition of Nicci.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by mcadams17
“She” is not trying to do anything, “She” is being told exactly what to do and when by her Democrat/RINO donors.
That I do believe to be true.
a couple of well known people on twitter are saying after the Colorado ruling, Haley is canceling ad spends and is looking at a money grab of whats left of her campaign
If the voters in DC had to vote the same party in the general election as the primary, it would have been a very different outcome. Obviously.
So only 2006 people voted in the D.C. Republican primary? Of those, how many were Democrats who simply jumped over to try and defeat Trump?
"Winning" DC as a Republican isn't a win.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
So only 2006 people voted in the D.C. Republican primary? Of those, how many were Democrats who simply jumped over to try and defeat Trump?
They are all Democrats, often referred to as RINOS.
This has really gotta sting for Nikki.

Back in 1984, Mondale only won DC and his home state.

She did not even win at home.
She's probably been told to stay in till after 11/5/24 to suck as many votes away from Trump as possible. Who do you think will be Trump's replacement if something bad happens to him?
The left wants both WDC and Puerto Rico to become states. That would give them 4 far left senators and 3 or more far left congressmen. Both are welfare states that would vote gimme gimme.

This.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
She's probably been told to stay in till after 11/5/24 to suck as many votes away from Trump as possible. Who do you think will be Trump's replacement if something bad happens to him?

She’s staying hoping that Trump will be nailed with an indictment that’ll stick.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

This.
The left that’s you
© 24hourcampfire