Home
He was in a small meeting and began his creepy whispering into the face of a female seated in front of him. He was saying we can't just quickly leave Afghanistan because they would use our weapons against us. Impartial media has made it difficult to track down.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
He was in a small meeting and began his creepy whispering into the face of a female seated in front of him. He was saying we can't just quickly leave Afghanistan because they would use our weapons against us. Impartial media has made it difficult to track down.
It's tough to find anything with a google or bing search if it goes against their "misinformation" policies.

For those of you who have windows 8.1 or newer and can put icons for apps on your computer I highly suggest you go to Daily Report. I can't get it on my windows 7 computers. But, it compiles stories and news from about 25 different sources in one easy to find location. Most of what I find on it I then locate on the internet at the originators web sites. But, for get the mainstream media sources on the internet otherwise.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire