Home
Just that
RINO hunting?
Sure, I'm not a lawyer.
Yes, good folk. As long as he was in front the hole time.
Yes, then I could tell Slummy all about pheasant hunting!!!
Yes, if he was paying for a western elk hunt. Me and the guide could out walk him very quickly. After that smooth sailing. I'd find my own way back.
No
Any bounty?
Two go out.... only one comes back.
Is Dick C still alive? Didn't he have a synthetic heart installed a decade ago?
Only if he had a Tri-Tronics collar on Liz and made her do the retrieving! I hear beeyotches make the best bird dogs!
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Is Dick C still alive? Didn't he have a synthetic heart installed a decade ago?

He had an LVAD. Then I thought a transplant
I thought he was dead but I looked it up. He's still alive at 83.
Yes, if he has access to some good wild bird hunting.
No, I'd rather have lunch with him.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I thought he was dead but I looked it up. He's still alive at 83.
Richard Bruce Cheney (/ˈtʃeɪni/ CHAY-nee;[a] born January 30, 1941) is an American politician and businessman who served as the 46th vice president of the United States from 2001 to 2009 under President George W. Bush. Often cited as the most powerful vice president in American history,[4][5] Cheney previously served as White House Chief of Staff for President Gerald Ford, the U.S. representative for Wyoming's at-large congressional district from 1979 to 1989, and as the 17th United States secretary of defense in the administration of President George H. W. Bush. He is the oldest living former U.S. vice president, following the death of Walter Mondale in 2021.
I can think of one instance when he should have used a rubber.
If he was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him. Dislike the daughter even more. Feel bad for Wyoming.
Wasting O2 every day.
With buckshot in one barrel, same as with Wesley Clark.
Cheney cause more American deaths than fauci and should be held accountable.
I'd rather hunt with Dick Cheney than film a movie with Alec Baldwin.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I'd rather hunt with Dick Cheney than film a movie with Alec Baldwin.
Yeah, much better outcome for the victim.

Ole Dick’s still alive. As they say, only the good die young.

And he only shot a lawyer…..

DF
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Yes, if he was paying for a western elk hunt. Me and the guide could out walk him very quickly. After that smooth sailing. I'd find my own way back.

Can't out walk a "stray" bullet.
Originally Posted by Winchester21
If he was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him. Dislike the daughter even more. Feel bad for Wyoming.
Yup. Dude is the perfect picture of what is wrong with this country. Only way Id take him into the woods is to leave his ass for the yotes
© 24hourcampfire