Home
Posted By: steve4102 Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
Sorry if this has already posted, I looked did not find

Posted By: ol_mike Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
Good stuff, but the line 'we are great men' should have included women in the wording. They outnumber us.
Posted By: Teal Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
Rachel Madow with a cameo at 35 seconds in or so.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
MAGA✊🏻
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Good stuff, but the line 'we are great men' should have included women in the wording. They outnumber us.

I agree
Posted By: Hastings Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
Trump should run some ads that portray that Venezuelan killer as Joe Biden's running mate. He is the one that murdered that girl in Georgia.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
I like it.

It easily beats the typical canned TV campaign ad with a couple sitting at a kitchen table talking about bills or Medicare plans.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
The women this matters to wont' vote for him no matter. The women that will vote for him understand...
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
It’s good and now needs to be followed up with commercials about the secret flights and all that is going on at the border. One thing about the liberals is that it sounds good in theory but not in practice when those planes are landing in their towns.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
Originally Posted by rost495
The women this matters to wont' vote for him no matter. The women that will vote for him understand...

Agreed.

And it’s okay to run an ad that targets men, even white men occasionally. Or woman for that matter. Not everything has to be for everyone.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by rost495

Agreed.

And it’s okay to run an ad that targets men, even white men occasionally. Or woman for that matter. Not everything has to be for everyone.
Excellent point
Posted By: dale06 Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24

I agree, should have had women, and it is too long.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
I agree with the info and ideas, but it's just a bit over the top for my tastes.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
Works for Me. MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
I don’t know about “Trumps New ADD”….

Hopefully his agency can spell the word correctly in their video.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/05/24
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Hey Marky.

. 'Ad' is a shortened form of the word 'advertisement' which is a form of marketing. 2. 'Add' is a verb which means to combine two or more numbers or other items.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
Did Trump approve this message? I doubt it.

AI graphics. Over the top messaging and they misspelled the title.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
Disturbing, too damn close to the truth.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by Morewood
Did Trump approve this message? I doubt it.

AI graphics. Over the top messaging and they misspelled the title.

I don't think Trump actually put this out, looks like a third party support group.

Might be more accurate "New Ad for Trump".

It's plastered all over Rumble, which of course is preferred to Google, if one bothers to look.

Never the less, it is impactful.
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24

Wow! "Add" is short for addition, which has nothing to do with an ad-vertisement.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
I'm all in for Trump, but this clip seems kind of lame to me.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

Wow! "Add" is short for addition, which has nothing to do with an ad-vertisement.

Correct, only Steve could justify fake ad's.....nobody runs a 3:45 ad on TV, it will never see the light of day. It was written and intended to fire up the base, shortly followed by "Send me more money" lol
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
It was kind too Marvel-ish for me. Before it ended, I was expecting to see Trump successfully defeating Sauron with the Sword of Elendil.
Posted By: pal Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
WAY too overdramatic.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
It was kind too Marvel-ish for me. Before it ended, I was expecting to see Trump successfully defeating Sauron with the Sword of Elendil.

After he serves his 2nd term in the USA, if New Zealand can draft him for President then perhaps you'll see just exactly that. (grin)
Posted By: Raeford Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
Waiting for the 30 second ad showing exactly how much it costs me personally to help fly in 300K+ illegals

Flown in solely to avoid 'bad exposure' at the border.
Posted By: greydog Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
Possibly the worst piece of blatant propaganda I have ever seen. Attractive to the base but unlikely to attract new or undecided voters. GD
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
Originally Posted by steve4102

Hey Marky.

. 'Ad' is a shortened form of the word 'advertisement' which is a form of marketing. 2. 'Add' is a verb which means to combine two or more numbers or other items.

Taught by a democrat-matriarchy that is our school system..
Posted By: gsganzer Re: Trump’s New Ad - 03/06/24
Amateurish and dramatic with no policy substance. It was just trigger words and scenes put in a cartoon.
© 24hourcampfire