Home
Does anyone know where I can order a medication online without a prescription?
I need a $5 tube of Mupirocin antibiotic ointment and don't want to spend $75 to visit my Dr. in order to get a prescription for it.
Go get a OTC antibiotic ointment , brother
Easily available at any pet supply.

Bacitracin or Neosporin won't work ?
Jeffers supply, possibly or local feed store?
I've got a ton of mupirocin as some of my prep stores. Heck, if you lived close I'd give you a tube.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I've got a ton of mupirocin as some of my prep stores. Heck, if you lived close I'd give you a tube.
mail it?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
mail it?

From FL. to NC ?
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
mail it?

From FL. to NC ?
I must be missing something 🤣
Triggernosis, you being one of the good guys, I'll be happy to help you out if you don't find an avenue on your own.

BTW- the stuff works. That's why I stocked up on it. Besides using it on myself and family members, I've treated mine and friends' dogs for everything from mange, soreness around their butt, ear infections, to infections between their toes.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Easily available at any pet supply.

Bacitracin or Neosporin won't work ?
Nope.
Go get a OTC antibiotic ointment , brother
That's what mupirocin is. I don't need just any OTC antibiotic - I need mupirocin.
Originally Posted by JefeMojado
All the online pet supply places are requiring a prescription too.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Triggernosis, you being one of the good guys, I'll be happy to help you out if you don't find an avenue on your own.

Say Thank you to LD.
Mexico... no scrip, antibiotics, painkillers usually tramadol, and pretty much anything else you can get here. I make a list and give it to a buddy who runs down there a couple of times a year.
Yes. Bought meds in MX for years. Big Pharma is perpetually ripping off American citizens.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by JefeMojado

Then it's not OTC.

BTW- the stuff works. That's why I stocked up on it. Besides using it on myself and family members, I've treated mine and friends' dogs for everything from mange, soreness around their butt, ear infections, to infections between their toes.
Dirt, I don't know how I earned the description as a "good guy", but I'll take it. 😄
I will PM you.
Here's where you get your online antibiotic without a prescription:

https://fishmoxfishflex.com/collections/amoxicillin-fish-antibiotics
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Unfortunately, since the FDA letters went out late last year, the fishmox website is dry

They're out of business.
Have not done business with them and have no reference other than hearing about them on the Dan Bongino radio show but might be worth a look.

https://jasemedical.com/

They're out of business.

They were good while it lasted.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Mexico... no scrip, antibiotics, painkillers usually tramadol, and pretty much anything else you can get here. I make a list and give it to a buddy who runs down there a couple of times a year.
Mexico is too far a drive for me.

Any issues with customs, or do they not care?

I'm not sure. I always took a written script from my doctor with me for the high end/expensive stuff, just in case.

Antibiotics were never a problem. I remember walking into a small drugstore in Playa Del Carmen and buying Cipro over the counter.
I use to buy several different meds from Canada with no prescription.

Not sure how he crosses them back over, I don't ask.

Not sure how he crosses them back over, I don't ask.
He’s a fed or a cuck narc anyway. (Antelope Diaper)
As to buying from Canada, I was told they will not fill a prescription written by a US Doctor.
Per our comms before, same on this end.

I got a doc to give me 6 mos of monthly refills. I get the Mupirocin, 2.5% hydrocortisone, dicloohenac pain cream, lidocaine 5% topical, EMLA 2.5% topica, ketocaz. Other I cannot ring off.

My deductible is O% out of pocket after a surgery Jan 8,

That Mupirocin, I put that inside my nostrils before procedures, pre-op doesnt even mention that any more these days
Originally Posted by slumlord

I got a doc to give me 6 mos of monthly refills. I get the Mupirocin, 2.5% hydrocortisone, dicloohenac pain cream, lidocaine 5% topical, EMLA 2.5% topica, ketocaz. Other I cannot ring off.

That Mupirocin, I put that inside my nostrils before procedures, pre-op doesnt even mention that any more these days

Slum, good work. That stuff comes in handy and will be invaluable if SHTF. I've got almost all of what you mentioned. I bet you've got Triamcinolone, too. I've got that and Hydrocortisone in the 1 lb jars. People wouldn't believe what they want for that kind of stuff nowadays. 🙄

Never heard of putting Mupirocin in your nostrils pre-op.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
As to buying from Canada, I was told they will not fill a prescription written by a US Doctor.

Rong.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Slum, good work. That stuff comes in handy and will be invaluable if SHTF. I've got almost all of what you mentioned. I bet you've got Triamcinolone, too. I've got that and Hydrocortisone in the 1 lb jars. People wouldn't believe what they want for that kind of stuff nowadays. 🙄

Never heard of putting Mupirocin in your nostrils pre-op.
It's to treat MRSA, which some people house in their nostrils. A swab test is required before surgeries.
Looks like "they" are going to make it hard to get certain drugs, previously available OTC, like Ivermectin.

"Bactroban - is there anything comparable available over the counter?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 5, 2023.

Official answer
by Drugs.com
There will be nothing comparable to Bactroban available over the counter.

Bactroban contains mupirocin, an antibiotic. Mupirocin prevents bacteria from growing on your skin.

Bactroban is used to treat infections of the skin such as impetigo.

<https://www.drugs.com/bactroban.html>"

The MX route would probably work, although that is a cumbersome maneuver to get something soon.

My Dr just prescribed me a med and said he'd have a Canadian pharmacy call me because it's much cheaper to get it from them. That was just on Tuesday and I haven't heard from them yet so I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Bb
All Day Chemist in India (don’t laugh ... they’re legit)

See:
https://www.alldaychemist.com/t-bact-ointment-15gm.html
Originally Posted by ftbt
All Day Chemist in India (don’t laugh ... they’re legit)

See:
https://www.alldaychemist.com/t-bact-ointment-15gm.html

They're not bad. I've bought from them.
Go to Tractor Supply and get a bottle of MicrocynAH Wound & Skin care. It's better than any prescription antibiotic cream you can buy because it kills ALL bacteria. I cut my hands all the time and have never had a cut get infected since discovered this stuff. Use it once a day with a band-aid to protect the cut and it will heal completely heal completely in 3-4 days without leaving a scar.

Nope,I have bought inhalers, statins. All without a prescription, even though their website says prescriptions required.

Spiriva, an inhaler for my lungs cost about $400/month in the U.S. Same thing was less than $50 from Canada, made in India
© 24hourcampfire