Home
Now you can call and ture your neighbor in for Hate.
I just called about the biggest hatte of all. NEWSOME for his hate of conservatives
I urge everyone to do the same
I’m gonna need that number.
1-833-866-4283

Make sure to inform them of all the hate that you have experienced from the left. Then ask them what the best solution is moving forward. I just got off the phone with them. Entertaining for sure.
Don't forget to add piglosi and that planet of the apes looking beeotch "mad max" waters!
I called the chamber of commerce in San Francisco in 2018 and asked them what part of town I would be most likely to find the human poop piles. They beat around the bush for a few minutes and finally asked me why I would want to see that. I told them that I was going to bring my kids down there for a family vacation and show them what voting for democrats for a few generations gets you. The lady I was talking with said that if I looked around enough, I would find what I was looking for.
Originally Posted by 222ND
1-833-866-4283

Make sure to inform them of all the hate that you have experienced from the left. Then ask them what the best solution is moving forward. I just got off the phone with them. Entertaining for sure.

"Yes... Hi. I'd like to report hate speech. Yes... Yes... It was on the TV. MSNBC. It's all over on there, but there is one person, a Ms. Joy Reid. Yes. She's the one with the appropriated blond hair. Oh. You know her then. Really? That many? Well, can you add my complaint to the list? Thank you very much. Have a nice day."
© 24hourcampfire