Home
Has it. I see nothing on line about it.

kwg

Duh !! Today is Wednesday. Sorry everyone. I guess it's time to go to bed now.

kwg
Are we there yet? grin
Who cares? i am not going to waste time watching fantasy & lies. I have many better ways to waste time.

I did find a preview for you... no smiley face for this post though
It's only required 'from time to time' and it's only required to be given to congress, not the public. It's turned into a meaningless media circus. They can skip it if they want to and I recommend that they do. OTOH, it will show what an incompetent dolt Biden is. They'll make it an anti-Trump campaign show at taxpayer expense.
Wonder what they'd do if Johnson tears up his copy of the speech?
The state of dementia address.
Joe will read his flash cards and repeat what's in his earpiece. We will hear (and not hear):

The economy is booming (because top Democrats are raking in billions)

Immigration is under control (because they are controlling it to be unlimited)

Abortion is a right (because it keeps minorities in the minority)

Sexual preference is the bedrock of society (because perverts make the bed rock)

Crime is lower than ever (because we don't consider anything a crime)

Trump must be defeated (because democracy no longer means you get to elect the one you want)

Ukraine must be supported (because that's one source of all those Democrat billions)

China is our friend (because that's the other source of Demo billions)

We need strict gun control (because criminals and government want unarmed victims)
And that pretty much sums it up. 😁
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Joe will read his flash cards and repeat what's in his earpiece. We will hear (and not hear):

Sexual preference is the bedrock of society (because perverts make the bed rock)

Trump must be defeated (because democracy no longer means you get to elect the one you want)

Ukraine must be supported (because that's one source of all those Democrat billions)

We need strict gun control (because criminals and government want unarmed victims)

Bravo, Rocky…The DNC should cut and paste that to their website at the “Position Statements” link.
Originally Posted by rainshot

Or, folds it into paper airplanes during the speech and sails them at the demonrats

This ^^^^^^ would actually be humorous... If it wasn't true...
Fuqk that clown
It was short, all that was said is "you're fuqked!"
Im hoping that Mike Johnson introduces him:

"Mr. President prior to starting your speech several members have questions for you." Then the microphone feed is immediately shifted then to Jim Jordan who loudly asks a question while Biden [bleep] his pants
I can only imagine the high tech drug cocktail he will be on when he gives the SOTU speech.

And probably an IV with a fire hose pump shooting Prevagen into his jugular.
Won't watch that lying pos.
I wouldn't watch it with YOUR eyes.... EFF Brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by rainshot

Or, folds it into paper airplanes during the speech and sails them at the demonrats

Now THAT appeals to me. smile
Originally Posted by cv540
Im hoping that Mike Johnson introduces him:

"Mr. President prior to starting your speech several members have questions for you." Then the microphone feed is immediately shifted then to Jim Jordan who loudly asks a question while Biden [bleep] his pants

I’d pay to see that.

Or have President Trump as the Speakers guest.
Trump would then stand up and say:
“Hey Joe, you’re full of schitt and it smells like you just schitt yourself”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Or have Pedo Joe and Crackhead Hunter both arrested, handcuffed, and Perp walked in front of the crowd. 😜
Queue the Adderol needle. Watch for his blown pupils as a sign. Someone needs to shine the spotlight in his face.

Yep. They don’t call ole Dementia Joe Lying Hiden Biden for nothing.

Guaranteed the DemoRat’s are scared to death Dementia Joe will start calling out dead folks again, or shaking hands with imaginary people on stage.

Or blurt out “God Save The Queen” AGAIN. 🤪😂
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Queue the Adderol needle. Watch for his blown pupils as a sign. Someone needs to shine the spotlight in his face.

Yep. When his eyes turn black and get real squinty, it’s a dead giveaway.

Maybe they’ll give him enough this time to explode his pointy little head and blow out all of his brains.
Oh wait………. No danger there. He has none. 😜
© 24hourcampfire