Home
Posted By: atvalaska Anyone seen Biden today.... - 03/07/24
Bet they got him on a gurney/ sleepy time....the cocktail on stand by...ready to pour at the key time. Sure hope he has a major failure tonight, as he tells us how much 1/2 of us suck ...
He's had TWO brain aneurysms (that we know of), both required surgery. Here's hoping #3 takes him out on live TV, the dirty SOB.
Posted By: Lslite Re: Anyone seen Biden today.... - 03/07/24
They probably have him soaking in a vat of blood like a damn vampire.
Little young girls blood...
I'm wondering what the talley will be for people watching.

1) To see if he flakes out
2) To see if he can make it through the speech at all
3) To see what kind of spin he puts on how great he is and how bad Trump and the MAGA people are

Side note, to see if Mike Johnson tears up speech copy ( he won't).

I'll not watch, Treasonous Bastard turns my stomach and runs my BP up.
Posted By: tzone Re: Anyone seen Biden today.... - 03/07/24
I haven't looked for him.
Fuqk that clown
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Fuqk that clown

Bingo^^^^ Another 3 letter phrase to remember FTC, just like FJB...
Posted By: Muffin Re: Anyone seen Biden today.... - 03/07/24
All it will take is a couple of 'heckles' from the 'crowd'......

It could be epic!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
He's had TWO brain aneurysms (that we know of), both required surgery. Here's hoping #3 takes him out on live TV, the dirty SOB.

Amen..
Yes
Posted By: Muffin Re: Anyone seen Biden today.... - 03/07/24
Come on man.....
It's an actor in a mask.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Anyone seen Biden today.... - 03/07/24
I think he was in front of Walmart with a sign. Need brainwaves please help. If it wasn't him it was his twin!
Wonder if Cornpop will be there, or Francois Mitterrand?
The SOTU is scheduled to have two intermissions.
Originally Posted by RMiller2
The SOTU is scheduled to have two intermissions.

We better get our popcorn ready then..
We..need to label him and I mean label him good.... Every illegal rape murder beat down is because of this guy's s***** leadership he needs to be attached to every one of them every day just like the Dems and their Putin Russian crap ....just label him
Hopefully the mortician... Hopefully...
Matters not, he will still get 80+ million votes, or whatever is needed to steal.
Originally Posted by Muffin
All it will take is a couple of 'heckles' from the 'crowd'......

It could be epic!

All it takes is one. Fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Bet they got him on a gurney/ sleepy time....the cocktail on stand by...ready to pour at the key time. Sure hope he has a major failure tonight, as he tells us how much 1/2 of us suck ...

I think they've been giving him a little tune up...

grin
Originally Posted by steve4102
Matters not, he will still get 80+ million votes, or whatever is needed to steal.
Why not. It worked perfectly last time. They underestimated us in'16, it won't happen again.
“C’mon man. Here’s the deal.” How many times tonight do you think he’s gonna say one or both of those phrases?

You know though, Corn Pop was a bad dude and Plugs whipped him.
Jag sent him a (Heineken) keg of Adrenochrome.
And a spare mask. Warewoofs standing by.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Anyone seen Biden today.... - 03/07/24
He is sitting in a chair while they finish the makeup and face on the lookalike they have in place for the speech. They already got the voice modulator software fine tuned and perfected from Mic #1. Now they just have to train the fraud to do a few blank stares once in a while to make it look totally believable.
Hopefully he’s just hanging around.
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Hopefully he’s just hanging around.
Ya by his neck.
He is in the Lincoln Bedroom curled up in the fetal position, sucking his thumb.
Posted By: Teal Re: Anyone seen Biden today.... - 03/07/24
Cruz brought up a point.

Pro-Hamas guests of other Dems might heckle him hard over the Israel/Hamas war support.

Also watch Joe try and blame the R's for the border.
I just flushed him !
FJB I'll not waste my time watching him. I get Pissed just seeing him on the news!
Y'all will have to tell me what a dumpster fire he was. I won't have the boob tube on tonight.
Originally Posted by KenMi
He is sitting in a chair while they finish the makeup and face on the lookalike they have in place for the speech. They already got the voice modulator software fine tuned and perfected from Mic #1. Now they just have to train the fraud to do a few blank stares once in a while to make it look totally believable.

Look for wrinkles in his neck when he turns his head. That's usually when you can see the mask.

Pathetic fugks.
I'll be watching out of morbid curiosity: hoping he strokes out while raging against Pres. Trump as an "existential threat to our democracy".

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Fuqk that clown

Bingo^^^^ Another 3 letter phrase to remember FTC, just like FJB...

+1

Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Posted By: 700LTR Re: Anyone seen Biden today.... - 03/07/24
Who?
I get a case of the s hits whenever I see or hear the old bastard!!
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by KenMi

Look for wrinkles in his neck when he turns his head. That's usually when you can see the mask.

Pathetic fugks.

Ya'll been to the "Q" or "Dots" threads yet ?
Are there any pools going on betting there will be some interruption of satellite failure at some point during this "speech"? I'm betting there will be.
Yep , somebody's going to trip on the power cord.

oh sorry, we will try this next time
One thing's for sure ...he's going to tear on half of the country like we're a bunch of monsters.... I for one will be freaking yelling at TV or radio...
He's running on coke and adrenecrome. The Clinton's probably supply him with both while the Obama supply him with policy ideas they've always wanted but we're too afraid to have them go down in history as their ideas.

I think Obama has to be behind this open border invasion. Biden doesn't hate America and white people that much on his own. He's traditionally been more of a good old fashioned kkk style racist not a white hating neomarxist like Obama.

Bb
He is a piece of trash!!!!!!!
Would love to see him pop a connection in his brain and blurt out the truth about 20 election, treasonous deep state, treasonous alphabet agencies, and being controlled by China. With a live feed getting thru ro the world.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Yep , somebody's going to trip on the power cord.

oh sorry, we will try this next time

Or they will prerecord the whole thing and play it on the big screen. Sorry atv i went to hit reply and hit quote and said eff it.
Satan saw him.
I never talked there ain't no way that guy has it not a drug mix going on reporters with that freaking weirdo from the White House briefing need to ask we should know whether or not will sparky got going from some drugs sorry if you don't like talk to text
© 24hourcampfire